Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 02-01-2008, 06:26 PM
DRAG is offline DRAG

Looking for affiliates for major BHD event

Hi,

My name is Tiago Dias, better known on the gamming community as DRAG from *ISA* (International Strike Alliance www.isa-squad.eu), a BHD, CSS and now COD4 squad.

Im here not in relation to my team, but to promote several projects, all of them for the on-line gaming community.
Im part of a very large and professional team, suported by a major enterprise. Im the BHD Head Admin of that team. A you will understand, i cannot put any names here.
Our first big is the On-Line Gaming League to compete directly with the major gaming leagues such as Clanbase.ggl , ESL or CAL.
The second will be offline events (lan-parties), and will be directly attached to the online events.
The fact we will have both on-line and off-line platforms provides us the means to grow quickly.
It will suport all major games, and BHD is among them too.

What we are looking for is for affiliates. Like any other project to be released, partners provide us the means to reach the community and to interact with them,
and in return we provide content, public\audience, and advertisement, and obviously all major Delta Force resource sites are a must

For more details, contact me via pm, msn: tiago_dias@msn.com or xfire: isadrag
(only website admins will be accepted to speak to)

Hope to hear from you soon,

*ISA*DRAG
Old 02-02-2008, 04:25 PM
DRAG is offline DRAG

I might not explained myself correctly on my previous post. I would like to know how can I contact the person in charge for the site, so I can provide to the corporation I work for, his contacts, so they are able to negotiate an agreement.

The fact is that we are not working up a tournament site, it's way bigger then that. This new site will be released in Europe and in United States in a global scale marketing campaign that will start in the next few days.

The corporation behind this new website is not new in Electronic Sports.

I'm just passing to you their invitation to be associated with this new project right from the start, and with that meaning that you will have advantages.

Hope to hear from you soon,

*ISA*DRAG
Old 02-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Lakie is offline Lakie

you have my msn mate, probably easiest to get in touch that way (msn@mikeshq.net)
Old 02-03-2008, 02:59 AM
DRAG is offline DRAG

Get in touch with me then, added u