Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 02-17-2005, 10:45 PM
crimson is offline crimson

multiplayer mode

I have recently started playing this game online and have a couple of questions. First, are there any skin mods for the actual player to change uniforms and such. Also, there have been times when I have been killed that the killer makes a funny noise come over my speakers. The sound is like that a monkey makes or something similar. I have spoken with some who also play and they know the sound I am talking about. However, they will not share with me how to make the sound from my computer or is there are any other sounds available. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-17-2005, 11:52 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Re: multiplayer mode

Quote:
Originally posted by crimson
I have recently started playing this game online and have a couple of questions.

First, are there any skin mods for the actual player to change uniforms and such.

Also, there have been times when I have been killed that the killer makes a funny noise come over my speakers. The sound is like that a monkey makes or something similar. I have spoken with some who also play and they know the sound I am talking about.

However, they will not share with me how to make the sound from my computer or is there are any other sounds available. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
will as for the skin i know of is DF:BHD-Team Sabre added skin and terranova they have a mod made that added many thing to the game but don't think they added skin to it, i may not be right seem they had a update have not check it out in a long time.

as for the sound you press think F6 of something the charter will say thing and make sound Step: 1-F6 after 1-0 make sounds
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 02-18-2005 at 12:02 AM.
Old 02-27-2005, 07:23 AM
Sgt Eagle is offline Sgt Eagle

for the monkey sound press F9 then F6