Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 04-17-2003, 01:16 AM
eroica is offline eroica

Biggrin SD/AD target workarounds...

Im sure Im not the only one severely disappointed by the dearth of SD/AD targets found in DFBHD. I've spent the better part of the day working on a work around...and it just hit me at 1:30am.

There are weapons crates SD with glow red/blue from the stock maps...get the converter and make a .mis file. Copy the crate from stock map and paste onto your map.
Set Z height to -3 on crate and set it to "hover".

I've been using red/blue tiles from the tunnels to designate what a target is if it isnt a shiney glowing ****ty gun. In the maps section I upped my "River Breach" maps...with the .mis files. You'll see what I mean about the arrow tiles then.

I placed one in front of a car I set as indistuctable, then set up an event where if the crate is blown up by a satchel, the car is vaporized. The explosion is pretty nice so it doesnt look to cheesy that the car just disappears.

Frankly, I've been sick of blowing up gun emplacements and missed blowing up weird things like radios that WE CAN MAKE in OUR maps.

Please check out the AD River Breach maps, its not an exciting map, but for mappmaking purposes it should help some.