Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Joint Operations
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Joint Operations Anything about the Joint Operations series of games.

Old 07-08-2006, 07:51 AM
spooner is offline spooner

eek i need help lol

hi ermm ... i dunno if this is ment to be here but i didnt no were else to ask lol sorry anyway i have JOTR and everything went fine and stuff i registered the game and everything but when i choose the novaworld button to play online and i hit the create an account button it comes up with some error message on the web page

Quote:
Server Error in '/' Application.
Quote:
Runtime Error
Quote:
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.
Quote:
Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".
Quote:
<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>
Quote:
Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.
Quote:
<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>
ALL THE QOUTES ABOVE CAME FROM THE PAGE the create an account button sent me 2 if u guys no any other way of making an account on novaworld or if they have moved or are no longer around plz let me no
Old 07-08-2006, 12:28 PM

nvm ppl lol i figured it out ... i have another problem tho u see when i get on to the novaworld.com site and hit the join buttong it says there servers are having a problem or sumin lol is it the same for every1 else ???

thx for ur time XD
Old 07-08-2006, 01:58 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Yea there servers must be down for repairs or something.Just give it a few hours and try again like it said.Sometimes they have been known to stay down about 2 days.Id try back around 4-7 hours.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 07-08-2006, 05:13 PM

ok thx XD
Old 07-08-2006, 05:35 PM

uncertanty X_X

o just to make sure i aint bought the game for nothing is joint ops still online or is it only lan now and if it is online then can sum1 gimme a link to the website were i can make an account for i think atm the correct site to make an account on is novaworld but i aint entirley sure
Old 07-08-2006, 07:33 PM

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
The site is https://www.novaworld.com/Welcome.aspx

Nah you were at the right site cause i checked it earlier!It said the same thing you had when i clicked the join button.It still does so ya might have to wait till midnight or tomorrow even.

I know it sucks lol

Also meant to inform you if you have an account in any of Novas Games period, it should let you use that same account for any other game nova owns like Joint Ops.So that means if you for example have an BHD or DFX account you can login to JOTR using that same account due to BHD and DFX are Nova Games.

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Last edited by .DareDevil.; 07-08-2006 at 07:47 PM.
Old 07-09-2006, 05:22 AM

lol thx for thed info lol i will remember that when i buy me second novaworld game lol JOTR is my first one lol
Old 07-09-2006, 05:24 AM

they still aint up and running lol i will try l8er tonite see if it works then lol kind of frustrating really i buy the dam game then i cant play bcos the site has encountered a problem
Old 07-09-2006, 10:15 AM
-CoSZ- WoPPiE is offline -CoSZ- WoPPiE

i think novaworld is having some problems, the forums there don't work either
Old 07-09-2006, 04:03 PM

Ok guys its back up.Spooner you should be able to register now.Also i sent you a pm not sure if ya got it?

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server