Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 11-19-2005, 01:56 AM
Juggalo is offline Juggalo

Delta force loading problem plz help

Ok well i got a problem here. Ive been playin Delta force Bhd for a while now here and other day just added team saber to it. well on top of that i downloaded final conflict for it and then i added a patch to team saber. well after i got the patch an error came up trying to load the patch and i ignored and didnt try to find out what it was and now i couldnt get into a server for like a minute without being kicked to main menue on game so i uninstalled the game and now when i try to reinstall the game i get a data move error and it stops loading... can anyone here help me please this is a big part of my life being messed up and im not to impressed right now... Please tell me there is someone who can help me get this fixed...
Old 11-19-2005, 10:46 AM
Dr. Bullet is offline Dr. Bullet

Send a message via ICQ to Dr. Bullet
First, welcome to NHQ

Second, next time try to get this in the right area. We have a forum just for BHD problems, and people will be more likely to help (because they'll see it quicker). This will probably be moved to the correct forum, so don't worry about it

That said, I would do this: go to the Novalogic folder and delete everything BHD related. You need to get rid of everything. If you have one, use a registry cleaner too. After you've deleted everything, restart your computer and attempt to install BHD.

Final Conflict is a mod, right? You need to update the game totally with all official patches before you install a mod. Also, you probably won't be able to enter a regular server with a mod installed.
Old 11-19-2005, 11:27 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Tongue

clear things up a Little bit.

mod players only can play in mod servers that is hosting the mod.

will that is said.

you instill BHD after use the Game Cd Team Sabre let it update BHD, so it can handle the new items from Team Sabre, next step it will instill Team Sabre, when it finish download the update for DF: BHD-Team Sabre from here or from www.novalogic.com. when you get it instill it (you can instill it from online too). when you finish add the mod in and it has to have a shortcut of it own to use.

always use DF:BHD Cd to play the game. DF: BHD-Team Sabre is a MOD only not a game Engine.

add any mods to the game they need their very own shortcut to be use.

some mod makers sites do make updates for them as will. so check see if they release a newer updated on or a patch for the mod.

save any files".sav" you like to save, all stats or point are save online in NW DB for online game play.

a note: if you like to make a map for this game try to make a text note on what other mods you have instill and a link to were it can be found so others players can get it to use the map. maps without any info on mod it has can give other errors not know of it, then it leads to error.

sample: i made a Map for DF: BHD-Team Sabre, but i have all so some type of mod added in. a 3rd party mod is call "back from hell" i added a text tell all about it and other mods are in it. with a link were they can get this mod from.

on the other hand seem some map makers don't have the time to include it in their zip and if a player download it and try to use it big time error can happen. end user will say oh crap this map is no good.

have a great time with your remix game bud.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 11-19-2005 at 11:40 AM.
Old 11-19-2005, 11:04 PM
Juggalo is offline Juggalo

ok well i thank you guys for the tips and advice and im sorry i didnt post in the right area.. I was frantic last night when i posted this and didnt really pay much attention but thanks and ill see what i can do. Juggalo