Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2003, 01:51 PM
AirDeath is offline AirDeath

BHD ANTI-CHEAT RING...

We at FTW have been feed up with the amount of anti-cheat rings that have closed. In the search to find one we gave up and started our own. ACC (or Anti Cheat Collective) has been started by us and for all squads that are going to play BHD when it comes out. We encourage all squads to join in. We feel as though we have to inform the games of the world of that play BHD about cheats so that cheaters, hackers, and the like don't ruin this game. It is all started up and we are awating members to help in the search.

SITE:http://www.ftwsquad.com/ACC/

AirDeath,
FTW (F**K The World),
proud member.
Old 02-07-2003, 04:55 AM
Ice Cannon is offline Ice Cannon

Send a message via ICQ to Ice Cannon
how about an anti whinging, anti false results reporting ring

Sorry P, not meaning to start a flame war... but when we played these guys, they complained about lag, called us cheaters etc..... they appealed to the anzacwarrior.com council about a result, the victory was handed to us, and they wrote that they won on there results page... this dosent sound like the kinda squad i'd wanna be involved with in an anti cheat ring

Last edited by Ice Cannon; 02-07-2003 at 05:02 AM.
Old 02-07-2003, 07:19 AM

*cough* check the winners SS'es...we play by the game not what some stupid council says...

edt: Also you are on the council...I would try and force the council to hand the win to me also...if I was on it. Because it is YOUR toury.

Last edited by AirDeath; 02-07-2003 at 07:56 AM.
Old 02-07-2003, 07:59 AM

plus yor are on teh councli...I would force the councli to give us the win IF i was on the council also...But it is YOUR toury isn't it...yuo all should cheat so you don't look like a bunch of loosers.

Alos we don't mind lag that much...Only when we are playing "AUS".
Old 02-07-2003, 01:23 PM
Unregistered
Unregistered

i see it like this cause some one beat you fair and square dont mean they cheat ppl do play fair and play by skill not by codes and its sad to say some one was handed some thing by a board of ppl is a lazy way out id a group of ppl seen it was a fair game then its time to get out of the game its self if all you have is time to complain you lost cause some one who plays more is better at some things dont make them a cheater
Old 02-07-2003, 03:11 PM

I am not saying they are a cheater. Got to our main site and look at the SS'es form the game...The GAME says we won 2 of 3.
Old 02-07-2003, 08:19 PM
Unregistered
Unregistered

plus yor are on teh councli...I would force the councli to give us the win IF i was on the council also...But it is YOUR toury isn't it...yuo all should cheat so you don't look like a bunch of loosers.
looks like they are being called that by your own post here
Old 02-07-2003, 08:45 PM

lets just stop flamming... teh tourney can't move on because the first demo has been stopped. Whcih is the one we were playing on.So it dosn't matter anymore.
Old 02-07-2003, 08:46 PM
Ice Cannon is offline Ice Cannon

Send a message via ICQ to Ice Cannon
I am not on the council, there is only 1 *AUS* member on the council, that is because every squad has to have a representative, get your facts right.

And u called us cheaters in game, whilst calling us laggers..

and the council ruled that the last SS was a glitch, as by an add up of the scores we won 117-87 or something like that, and we only had 5 murders, so the last map glitch was caused by a CI on my behalf, and I blew myslef up whilst in it, when i came out the game ended - thus reseting the server, and sending it into a wally.

You complain about lag often, the other teams in the tournament said the same thing.

****... sorry P - didnt mean to cause this much trouble