Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:35 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Smile will i going to grow tobacco at home now

with the high cost of tobacco and try like hell never could get off the tobacco kick.

going totally green as in growing my own tobacco gardening and making cigarette my self. not using any bug killer on them or anything bad for the body, try to keep that low key

sorry i not going to post any details on were you can order them, do search on Google for "tobacco seeds" and one can find tons of books and retailer on internet were to buy the seeds to make up your own tobacco.

you be shock on the price of these tobacco seeds they are dirt cheap.

think it this way you have home gardening you can plant anything you like, but for tobacco plants you can't share it with others or sell it to other! thats were you would get into trouble over it with the law! for your own need or family needs its ok

i going to try it and maybe roll-up some cigars to boot like 10" long x 2" wide cigars lol

going to try make my own cigarette using the tobacco info something new to learn like my grand fathers in the pass, how they did it on their own!
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 09-09-2009, 06:47 PM
RedrumSalad is offline RedrumSalad
"dalasmurdeR"

using the tobacco seeds dont seem as bad as buying real cigarettes, because real cigarettes have nicotine, and suposedly rocket fuel, and other stuff like that that can harm the body, added to them

Some say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire, well I say the best weapon is the one you only have to fire once, thats how i do it, thats how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

"Heroes are remembered, but legends never die" - The Sandlot

Whatever doesn't kill you hurts like a bitch.

R.I.P Murphy
September 10, 1995 - April 21, 2010
Old 09-09-2009, 10:51 PM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

i think just growing it is the easy part.. drying it out correctly is the hard part

good luck
Old 09-09-2009, 11:42 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Well that sucks you weren't able to quit - at least by growing your own you won't be smoking all those chemicals and poisons...

Just one thing though, will it actually work? Because it's the nicotine that's addictive and not the tobacco...
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 09-10-2009, 02:56 AM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
nicotine is in the plants Chrispy ^^

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 09-10-2009, 04:42 AM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

Now thats a coincidence????? last week a very shady guy slipped me some tobacco seeds, I looked at them and I swear they looked like fly dirt they were so small, ok I said I'll give them a go, the only thing I've ever planted was a cocoa nut tree and that got knocked down in a storm 2 years ago.
I got the seeds in the fridge, next to the drugs I got from the doc to stop smoking.
So here's the plan
1, I plant the seeds
2, I take the drugs (nicopax I think)
3, drugs don't work ????
4, resort to DIY cigars as per William

note: I have been advised by the shady guy to mix with existing tobacco or consider extensive study on tobacco curing
Must relocate shady guy to try some DIY tobacco first, he did warn that DIY tastes really BAD, at this stage more info needed
Old 09-10-2009, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katana*GFR* View Post
nicotine is in the plants Chrispy ^^
Ahh okay, my bad. I thought it was actually a chemical that was put into it.
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 09-10-2009, 02:18 PM
Mstenger404 is offline Mstenger404

Send a message via MSN to Mstenger404
Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
not using any bug killer on them or anything bad for the body
/raise eyebrow

Intel Q9300 Quad~2.5Ghz
PALIT GTX570
ASUS GTX280 Dedicated PhysX
WD Velociraptor 300GB 10k RPM
WD Caviar Black 1TB 7,200 RPM
4GB Patriot DDR3 1333mhz
Intel BOXDX48BT2 X48
Corsair 1000Watt Modular PSU
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
ASUS VG238H 23" 120Hz 3D-Ready
Old 09-10-2009, 03:21 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERMITE View Post
Now thats a coincidence????? last week a very shady guy slipped me some tobacco seeds, I looked at them and I swear they looked like fly dirt they were so small, ok I said I'll give them a go, the only thing I've ever planted was a cocoa nut tree and that got knocked down in a storm 2 years ago.
I got the seeds in the fridge, next to the drugs I got from the doc to stop smoking.
So here's the plan
1, I plant the seeds
2, I take the drugs (nicopax I think)
3, drugs don't work ????
4, resort to DIY cigars as per William

note: I have been advised by the shady guy to mix with existing tobacco or consider extensive study on tobacco curing
Must relocate shady guy to try some DIY tobacco first, he did warn that DIY tastes really BAD, at this stage more info needed
Turkish tobacco blind with Connecticut tobacco (big leaf tobacco) be like some cigarette tobacco one buy in the store.

seeds are super cheap let say you buy a pack of cigarette! they are about the same price a bag of tobacco 200ea seeds be. very type of tobacco seeds one buy i think give or take

i going to buy a book growing tobacco and some Turkish tobacco blind & Connecticut tobacco seeds in next 30-90days, i heard its easy to build the rack for them to dry one in the open area (what i seen its basic a three layer rake made with ether 2x4s or 4x4 set in shaded area) it get some sun light on them and the air dry them, steps take like 5days to dry them out.

BTW: Chrispy
in south Korea they make Cigarette out of paper call "pine tree" they add-in the nicotine to the mix & beside flavors as will. i try it taste like crap! but i got use to it after a time. never really care for pine tree much. pine tree is like a pack of cools cigarette! but with a after taste from hell

all tobacco has nicotine in them very by blind and the seeds of tobacco some have a low count on nicotine and other higher count. like some plants they very in the level of nicotine. only tobacco mgf go for higher level to get people additive to them. some tobacco has very low count of nicotine in them too its really very what tobacco that is use

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-10-2009 at 03:55 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 04:55 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mstenger404 View Post
Quote:
not using any bug killer on them or anything bad for the body
/raise eyebrow
lol, nice catch there stenger. I didn't notice that when I first read the thread.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:47 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
tobacco gives you cancer

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 09-10-2009, 07:33 PM
Chief ADFP

many things in life can give one person or many people cancer

there is so many things in life one can catch cancer from.

personnely i started smoking when i was 17yrs old (1997-2009) and still doing it and never got any cancer or any health trouble at all from smoking. cast studies i never got cancer at all or trouble with my lungs at all.

if one was outside and some one was burning trash & wood in it. it can cover a large area, specially if they was burning old tires. the air we breath is not that clean and some smokers out there killing the world or them selves sorry i not buying it. the air and water ways not that clean today ether, you don't have tobe a smoker to get cancer at all. even house hold cleaner the things in it give one cancer sorry no shocker there.

biggest bugger is fresh food one buys in the store there so much bad things in it that we eat daily
but lets find ways to blame the smokers for everything

sorry matt not buying it
Old 09-11-2009, 05:04 PM
RedrumSalad is offline RedrumSalad
"dalasmurdeR"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
tobacco gives you cancer
i think its all the crap that the cigarette companies put in it that gives u cancer

Some say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire, well I say the best weapon is the one you only have to fire once, thats how i do it, thats how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

"Heroes are remembered, but legends never die" - The Sandlot

Whatever doesn't kill you hurts like a bitch.

R.I.P Murphy
September 10, 1995 - April 21, 2010
Old 09-12-2009, 04:06 PM

Well if the home-grown tobacco has way lower amounts of nicotine, I can imagine you'd be smoking way more of it.

Quote:
personnely i started smoking when i was 17yrs old (1997-2009) and still doing it and never got any cancer or any health trouble at all from smoking. cast studies i never got cancer at all or trouble with my lungs at all.
What's different though is that you are pretty much paying for your own death, despite getting any symptoms or not. The harsh reality is that a lot of smokers think that they will live longer than other smokers or will be "fine", but really anything could happen. I can assure you, smoking will have done a lot of things to you already, even when you don't feel anything.
Old 09-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Chief ADFP

we will have to wait and see

right now i smoke like 3-5 packs a week many for the joy of it.

i have some flavors like to to try apple and peach with cigarette tobacco! but more weaker then the pipe tobacco ones that is out there, for my cigarette tobacco so it don't stink much!

home grown lol

maybe moose musk flavor cigarette for hunters! j/k
Old 09-12-2009, 07:53 PM

William, some years ago I was in Indonesia on holiday, I discovered their national cigarette, I can't remember it's name but the smoke and taste was like 'cloves'
in fact it was one of the best tobacco's ever, my girlfirend at the time was a doctor and really flipped her lid when she discovered me puffing on this stuff.
Apperently many 'items' added to inprove the flavour of the smoke leaves a residue
on the lungs, like this clove 'oil'.
Today many surfers here use a hand roller tobacco 'port royal' I think, it's flourved with rum, the sugars used eventually 'CARAMELIZE' your lungs, looks really bad on a x-ray
like a burnt frypan, please avoid oils and suger additives, I'm already running outta friends ....lol
Old 09-12-2009, 08:02 PM
Chief ADFP

thx for the information! i learn something new today
Old 09-29-2009, 01:11 AM

Ugh!!! Iv'e started taking the drugs the doc gave me to stop smoking, hell I like to smoke! but really these drugs like you to smoke for the first ten days then you stop, well I lasted day two, it was like a viel falling over my eyes, and I was still smoking too,
the cig was like some baby candy so I chucked it,
this drug champix, works on the brain, endomorphens and numb them to nicotine, you can smoke a whole pack in under 10 minutes, and NO brain effect.

The effect is like having a mild hangover and the side effects are about a mile long including, bad breath ??...so I can still sail, fly and drive, I got checked out by the CFI at the club who was the guy that reccomended them to me in the first place.
I like the idea of saving $8000.00 a year in "nicotine" depreiation on my assets.
meaning if you have to ever buy a second hand car hit them hard, if it were ever owned by a smoker. I see Dave61 has started another Sh!t storm but will catch him up
once I've settled into these drugs
Old 09-29-2009, 06:14 AM
~MOUSE~ is offline ~MOUSE~

Try not to get the wrong seeds by mistake.

Old 09-29-2009, 03:39 PM
GeeFuss is offline GeeFuss
Cardiac

turkish tobacco is best.
i need to quit.

Tags
nicotine, seeds, tobacco