Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 07-08-2004, 12:02 PM
BOne is offline BOne

Send a message via ICQ to BOne Send a message via Yahoo to BOne
Smile bones rap

little boys and girls they all love me, come sit on the lap of B-O-N-E , and lemme tell ya a story or two bout a punk a$$ dude i knew named jack, he wasnt that nimble,wasnt that quick jumped over the candle stick and burnt his d**k ran up the street cause was pipin' hot met a biatch named jill on the bus stop, he dropped a line or two and he had the ho, at that type a crap hes a pro, so jack and jill went up the hill to catch a little nap....dumb tramp gave em the clap.....then he had to go see dr. bombay got a shot in the a$$ and he was on his way to make some money why not....down on sesame street the dope spot, there he saw the lady who lived in a shoe sold dope out the front and by the back marijuana grew for a man who was really important, who lived down the street in a air jordan, round em up fellas mr rogers got hoes plus he drove a 500 sittin on lorenzos he smoked out little bo peep broke out and saw her and her friend sellin sheep skins.

hickory dickory dock it was twelve oclock cinderella aint home must be givin up the c**k i dont doubt it..she is kinda freaky of course, she had a fight with snow white cause she was f****n her dwarfs there was a fight over colors too...red ridin hood against little boy blue....am i a bad influence man i dont know......but ole bone will tell the kids how the story should go!