Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Sigs and Graphics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sigs and Graphics Show off your sigs/graphics or request your own

View Poll Results: Which one should i use?
#1 4 40.00%
#2 6 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 09:08 AM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
2 sigs that people made me...

which one should i use...

#1 -

#2 -

Old 07-07-2007, 10:16 AM
Spazz is offline Spazz

Send a message via AIM to Spazz
Do you know what's annoying and disrespectful? When you request a sig at 2 different places and then tell people to pick which one you should use.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:14 AM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
Quote:
Originally posted by Spazz
Do you know what's annoying and disrespectful? When you request a sig at 2 different places and then tell people to pick which one you should use.
I kinda sorta agree with spazz. I agree that it is annoying to see someone post a sig that you made for them just to have people vote on which is better. However, I don't make sigs too often anymore...so it doesn't really bother me.

If you do want my opinion though, I would say number 2 is better. I like the setup of number 1 better, but the colors are too bright. The colors are really good on number 2, so it got my vote. That and the fact that the BG in #2 is motion blurred and the eagle isn't makes it clash..which I don't like too much. But still, the colors are awesome and thats what I look for in sigs most of the time
Old 07-07-2007, 12:16 PM
tail_gunner is offline tail_gunner

just use both, and take the other stuff out of your sig space, they both look good and yes as stated above spazz does have a point

Twins, i asked 1, she said no so i asked her sister... And the siter said yes.. HAHA revenge!

and the rest.. well thats a mature story, but in the end i had both of them...
Old 07-08-2007, 11:24 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by Spazz
no its not disrespectful he can ask as many others to make him a sig as he like! same with you.

if he not happy with what he getting! he can keep on asking other till he is happy with the artwork.

think Scott made a point on this in the pass.

i like this one better

the URL link in both are really hard to read too small

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
This section is causing alot of problems for some of our members. I have recieved multiple private complaints about users, even complaints about our very own sig staff.

Listen up people, if you can't stot flaiming, calling people down, saying FAGOT, n00b, retard etc. etc. you will be banned. Screw the warning system. You all think you got 5 points, not with me. I'm not a big poster on this forum but I do see everyting. I don't care how popular or how much you contribute to this site you won't be welcome back.

If you post your work and someone dosen't like it ask them why, or ignore it. <b>Its not hard.</b> If you think you are a grahpics god and can't take other people dis-liking your work then build a damn web page, post your work where no one can comment. <b>If you post it someone will always not like it, it's a fact of life.</b>

I don't care how much someone else flames you, if you feel the need to flame back you will both be banned. I don't really give a chit who started it. <b>Grow Up</b>.

I do not care about nova-inside's sig team either. If someone goes 2 places it means they want 2 diffrent people to make a sig so they can pick which they like.

This is effective with me from today on. <b>Sig staff included.</b>

Source: http://www.novahq.net/forum/showthre...threadid=14587
Spazz & other's get over it ok

this site is more about having fun and enjoying each other. there is freedom on asking other to make anything up till they are happy with it, there is no harm in that
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 07-08-2007 at 11:44 AM.
Old 07-08-2007, 01:38 PM
Spazz is offline Spazz

Send a message via AIM to Spazz
I don't give a damn what Scott said and I'm not flaming so don't try and tell me I am. I used to make sigs so I know what it's like to make a sig for someone and then see them at another site requesting the same sig. Don't try and tell me it isn't disrespectful because it sure as hell is. The ONLY reason I'm bothered by what Sharp did is the fact that he asked us to vote on which one we thought was better even when one of the sigs was made by a member here.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:53 PM
MooNDoggY is offline MooNDoggY

i think this is disrespectful since i made you the sig w/out knowing you requested another at a different forum...and now your going to make us vote which one is better...idc if i lose looks like a already am i just think thats a bad thing to do

Old 07-08-2007, 03:11 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
ok to settle this thing from another forums crap...

i requested a sig at the other forums about a month ago and i just got the reply that someone made it a few days ago and i got the one from site a few days ago as well and i think i will use both of them so everyone just stfu about it...

Old 07-08-2007, 03:26 PM
MooNDoggY is offline MooNDoggY

ty

Old 07-08-2007, 03:34 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
thread close.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Closed Thread