Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Joint Operations
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Joint Operations Anything about the Joint Operations series of games.

Old 11-05-2004, 02:53 PM
Genocidal~V*D~ is offline Genocidal~V*D~

Send a message via AIM to Genocidal~V*D~
new update for jo

wasnt to big but stuff looks a lil different now and better.

Old 11-05-2004, 03:46 PM
Genocidal~V*D~ is offline Genocidal~V*D~

Send a message via AIM to Genocidal~V*D~
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

custom aas maps now work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you,thank you ,thank you

-VD- Custom/AAS ,Dedicated 50 Man ,Come Check It Out Every1

10 custom aas maps currently runnin

Old 11-05-2004, 04:49 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
oh don't you love it game will not up date at all and the fool novalogic.inc update page as it listed but it too is in error will not even work at all? man this is turning into a joke.

by: Mr. McGarrett
Download link for update:
http://www.nova-inside.com/jo_update_110304_xx.exe

if you can't get it any other way try the above link only.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 11-05-2004 at 05:07 PM.
Old 11-06-2004, 06:57 PM
TT-AI- is offline TT-AI-

Does anyone aggrees with me ??

This is a copy of my mail to Novalogic:

This is just too much. Why destroy the game ???? with this update. I am a player from the first Deltaforce and I have always bourght at least 2 copies of every version.
My function is Sniper and the latest update makes the job for the sniper much more dificult. NO MORE ZOOM in the Scope, WHY ? The sniper aint got surpressed weapons anymore either, We only have single shot possibilities and snipers have only got 40-60 shots available. The only things left was to get the overlook over the batlefield and with that job you have to have the Zoom.
When proned the caracter rumbles arround in oval circles when moving the mouse in stead turning arround from the center. The game is now unplayable for a sniper......
WHO ARE THE WISE PERSON WHO DECIDED TO REMOVE THIS FUNCTIONS ??? Now my faithful clan for over 5 years will seek for another game - too bad - I have spoken to several others that aggrees with me. Novalogic does not listen to the users anymore - They even dont give us the opputunity to choose wheter to upgrade or not - if we dont, we cant play!!. At least let us know what funtions the upgrades will remove/append from or to the game. I dont even expect any answer to this mail as I know that it possibly will disapear in the crowd of unanswered mails.
Too bad - the game WAS good until now. Good luck to you all in the future.

Sincerly yours
TT -AI-
Old 11-06-2004, 07:24 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

there was a post on the novaworld forums that some things are not sure if they r staying.. ie. no at4 for rifle man.. its undesided if it stays...

The reason u wont get an email is because of all the flamming emails they r getting, novalogic is trying to do their job but its hard with all the negative help from the public...

As for moving on 2 another game because something has changed and you disagree with it? kinda childish.... Left lean is by far the biggest problem with BHD its the closest thing to cheating as ur invisable at a building but you dont see squads that have "deserted" the game instead theyve done 2 things... 1. either use it 2 their advantage or 2. make up a rule for their server it aint allowed.

The update has been out or like 2 days and you are already thinking of deserting the game because of a 47mb update? Give it a chance and see how it goes ..
Old 11-07-2004, 02:39 AM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
I heard from someone who has been beta testing for nova that they flatly refused to listen to their testers on many issues.
Negative e-mails aside, they have a business plan that isn't including the PC community.
Its a damn shame.

Old 11-08-2004, 04:03 PM
ShadowSOR is offline ShadowSOR

Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowSOR
The new update messed up some of our coop maps. Some weird things happened. Some maps will no longer end. Ouch. NovaWorld needs to get their head techs working on this problem.
Old 11-09-2004, 12:22 AM
woodyrun is offline woodyrun

coop maps wont load now message reads

Unable to load mission. This mission requires assests or an expansion that is not activated. What the heck does this mean. I spent a good week making a co-op map now I cant play it. What gives??? Please any help would be greatly appreciated. I know Nile isnt set up to make co-op maps but I gota do what I gota do. If ya know what I mean.
Old 11-10-2004, 01:57 AM
bigsmellyfart is offline bigsmellyfart

Quote:
Originally posted by ux*bb
there was a post on the novaworld forums that some things are not sure if they r staying.. ie. no at4 for rifle man.. its undesided if it stays...

The reason u wont get an email is because of all the flamming emails they r getting, novalogic is trying to do their job but its hard with all the negative help from the public...

As for moving on 2 another game because something has changed and you disagree with it? kinda childish.... Left lean is by far the biggest problem with BHD its the closest thing to cheating as ur invisable at a building but you dont see squads that have "deserted" the game instead theyve done 2 things... 1. either use it 2 their advantage or 2. make up a rule for their server it aint allowed.

The update has been out or like 2 days and you are already thinking of deserting the game because of a 47mb update? Give it a chance and see how it goes ..

Its not childish its a protest if nobody showed up on the nova servers they would be spending all that money for nothing and it wouldnt take long for them to sit up from thier stuper and take notice...
Old 11-11-2004, 11:13 PM
JimDirt is offline JimDirt

Send a message via ICQ to JimDirt
I Agree!!!!
What they did was STUPID!! , i was a Beta Tester for JO and none of us had any idea that these changes would be made , Snipers are useless unless everyone u shoot at is 400m away , no one asked us what we wanted and now there answer is "well play a different version of the game" Well guys i hate to tell u but if u play the "Old" version , u will not be able to add the Escalation expansion pack , as it will only work with the CRAP version they are trying to push on us!!

So the only way to fight back is to NOT play and email the crap out of Nova , i have already made a hour long phone call and all i got was "Send a email" so i did , with no response , so i sent another today, it was not worded sarcastically ,it was direct and to the point, im going to send one EVERYDAY untill i get a response and get the point thru their thick heads that its the customer/player who is giving them the $$$ to make all these games ,and if they dont want to loose all of their long term players(myself and quite a few others that have complained in Nova's forum have been playing since DF1 ,and are about ready to go to some other game companies, and have already been playing other games that accually work well)(FarCry for example)

anyway without rambling on , i found the changes to ruin the gameplay ,and only play maybe 1 map before i get frustrated and leave , so for me , Nova aint gettin another dime of my $$ untill they change it back ,none of this 2 versions crap , 1 game that works , i dont think its too much to ask!!
FX-6800-Ultra-256-81.95
Direct-X-9.c
SoundBlaster Live 24-bit
2048 Corsair pc3200-400mHz-DualChannel
MadDog-PurePower-550watt-ps
5000dn / 500up - Cable
Old 11-11-2004, 11:26 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will if this has to do with the Escalation expansion pack why did DF:BHD expansion pack weapons change any? it really has no then to do with a expansion pack for the game at all.

fight back don't buy the new JOTR: Escalation expansion pack at all, maybe they get a clue then, we hate the new option update in the game it lags in fun game time. take way charter class weapons and removing items is not the asker to it. this is only b/s
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 11-11-2004, 11:35 PM
Skin is offline Skin

Send a message via ICQ to Skin
this is why i stopped playing NovaLogic games a long time ago.....i was on some top squads but when JO came out i started to hate nova with a passion and i still do JO is no fun for beginners seeing is you run for 10 mins across there big a$$ maps and then get shot. for crying out loud me and my brother(cpta) were in top 50 we loved nova, but they need to listen to the public and stop there stupididy and then maybe just maybe will i buy another one of there games.

Skin/CptInsano

Sex, Drugs & Rock n' Roll
Old 11-12-2004, 02:06 AM
bigsmellyfart is offline bigsmellyfart

Quote:
Originally posted by JimDirt
I Agree!!!!
What they did was STUPID!! , i was a Beta Tester for JO and none of us had any idea that these changes would be made , Snipers are useless unless everyone u shoot at is 400m away , no one asked us what we wanted and now there answer is "well play a different version of the game" Well guys i hate to tell u but if u play the "Old" version , u will not be able to add the Escalation expansion pack , as it will only work with the CRAP version they are trying to push on us!!

So the only way to fight back is to NOT play and email the crap out of Nova , i have already made a hour long phone call and all i got was "Send a email" so i did , with no response , so i sent another today, it was not worded sarcastically ,it was direct and to the point, im going to send one EVERYDAY untill i get a response and get the point thru their thick heads that its the customer/player who is giving them the $$$ to make all these games ,and if they dont want to loose all of their long term players(myself and quite a few others that have complained in Nova's forum have been playing since DF1 ,and are about ready to go to some other game companies, and have already been playing other games that accually work well)(FarCry for example)

anyway without rambling on , i found the changes to ruin the gameplay ,and only play maybe 1 map before i get frustrated and leave , so for me , Nova aint gettin another dime of my $$ untill they change it back ,none of this 2 versions crap , 1 game that works , i dont think its too much to ask!!

from what ive heard they are working on a the bugs for a patch next week