Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 11-02-2004, 03:30 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Angry Sen: Kerry is a goof-ball

i find it funny Kerry talk on so much he was in Vietnam only the real story is he was in there for only 4mo (120days) only and seem he got some small cuts and got them Purple hearts. then he trash Arm Force Service Navy-Army about the war and how much it was a waste of life. gee in 4mo he a big pro on the subject. butch of crap burning the American Flag to trashing wards over the wall.

i will never vote for a man or women who trash American like he did. burning flag to trashing the service men & women of the US-Arm Force Service he was only there for only 4mo others been there for 1-3yrs. poor kid i bit he got kick-out for not making up to standers.

were he get off doing those things on top of that he work record is not great ether.

i bit i know the real reason is: he going to loss his job as Senator and he running for this job he has no other chance keep his old job.

Warning: "Adult only, if you don't understand it don't try to subject may be adult matters"
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 11-06-2004 at 11:03 AM.
Old 11-02-2004, 05:17 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

Ya hit the nail on the head there. he need to be hung for treason.
Old 11-02-2004, 05:22 PM
Erik
Unregistered

Ya'all got that right...FUBAR
Old 11-02-2004, 05:43 PM
Chief ADFP

will My whole family Voted for Pres W.Bush today we never talk to each other till we voted then we say who we voted for.

sorry but i don't have any faith in a con-artist at all working on people dreams if he get the job good luck to him, and if he fails to do the job i only hope he really get burn for it. and the truth will be seen what he is all about a total lier.

Pres W.Bush said if your sick of your Dem-party you still can vote who you like to see vote for him. Now that hit home.
Old 11-02-2004, 07:20 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

TRAITOR, COMMIE, BITCH
Old 11-02-2004, 07:44 PM
Erik
Unregistered

^ agreed.
Old 11-02-2004, 08:47 PM
Chief ADFP

all states have not finish their voting or total them out but some have: attachment:
US-Fl Date: 11/2/2004 Time: 9:36pm (21:36)
Bush 170 Around 18-states for.
Kerry 112 Around 3-states for.

at this time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg poll_not_finish.jpg (11.7 KB, 28 views)
Old 11-03-2004, 12:35 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

oh i bet there nervous in ohio about now...
Old 11-03-2004, 03:29 AM

i heard that Kerry has a lot of lawers on hold just in case he loses. said to be so many it is the largest gathering of lawers in the world. and did you see stupid Kerry claim victory on the states where only 67% of the poles in that state was in. sound familiar? Gore the bore did the same crap back in 2000.and it is thought that he is doing this so he can say he won and if he doesent he can say the Republicans are up to nogood and that they stole it like Gore did.if ya ask me those bunch of pansies are like spoiled kids used to getting their way and when they dont they pitch a tantrum.so some1 needs to tan their worthless hide ya ask me.preferably with m118 special ball.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:41 AM

This pic sais it all that kerry is buddy buddy wit the comunist party.its Kerry meeting with Comrade Do Muoi General Secretary of the communist party of Vietnam. July 15-18,1993
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image003.jpg (49.4 KB, 29 views)
Old 11-03-2004, 07:49 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Anyone actually read his service records? Just wondering.

My photography website

Old 11-03-2004, 11:13 AM
Chief ADFP

it open to the public and all so Pres Bush too.

Forum: DD214

Kerry only trouble was he speak out and it was in history what he did younger days it may have turn some off from him
Old 11-04-2004, 10:07 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile

Just thought I'd like to say congratulations to President George W. Bush on a resounding victory!!!!

Warm Regards
Old 11-04-2004, 05:32 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by Mauser 98K
This pic sais it all that Kerry is buddy buddy wit the communist party.its Kerry meeting with Comrade Do Muoi General Secretary of the communist party of Vietnam. July 15-18,1993
yea he flame about what happen in Vietnam and there are a lot of good trooper who are there who did their job and did as they was told but then again there were all so good troops there who had no then at all to do what he said to Congress. when these good troops came back to the U.S they got blackball by the people and call baby-killer and so on. do to this a lot did not let it die off and a lot of these Vet hate his gut for telling lies about it.

Poor guy only there for 4mo? what a jerk we will never for it Kerry black ball them good troops, who had no hand in the dirt tricks that gone on there. mother sisters fathers call the returning troops baby killers were all shame of their service.

he put the bad and the good troops together has one and the same all baby killers. he blackball the Arm Force personal over there with his lies.
Quote:
Originally posted by BADDOG
Just thought I'd like to say congratulations to President George W. Bush on a resounding victory!!!!

Warm Regards
i am happy he won it too.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 11-04-2004 at 05:47 PM.
Old 11-04-2004, 09:03 PM
Genocidal~V*D~ is offline Genocidal~V*D~

Send a message via AIM to Genocidal~V*D~
yes im very happy my country will not be prostituted out by the un like a whore on the world market now.

god bless bush,hes keeping america,america

and to all the leftwing liberal crazies who 4 1 for example would ban all the bush supporters off his site cause he dont agree,id love to see you as the one gettin his head chopped off by the people you think would simply vanish into thin air if we left iraq

quit getting your info from the likes of mtv and cbs and youll be better off

Old 11-04-2004, 11:10 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by Genocidal~V*D~
yes im very happy my country will not be prostituted out by the un like a whore on the world market now.

god bless bush,hes keeping america,america

and to all the leftwing liberal crazies who 4 1 for example would ban all the bush supporters off his site cause he dont agree,id love to see you as the one gettin his head chopped off by the people you think would simply vanish into thin air if we left iraq

quit getting your info from the likes of mtv and cbs and youll be better off
Man who get information from MTV? best place for information is CNN News' or Fox News'. music video channel s no place to get information at all!! man they say anything to make money. VH1 & MTV are a joke when it come to news.
Old 11-05-2004, 09:57 AM

youd be surprised chief ,or maybe not you know how it is when people just roll with the flow and dont put any constructive thought into their actions and or opinions

see i could care less who won ,i wanted bush because hes the right leader at this time,maybe when the worlds a lil less crazy ( if ever ),then maybe the liberals would be a good choice then but now its not

the thing that pisses me off the most is the irrational behavior by a political group that preaches itself as the good guys,while the gun toting republicans are the ones causing all the problems,the bottom line is this election i saw some of the most disturbing things outta these jokers that doesnt make me think their democrats ,but fascist,neo-nazis who have to goto the most drastic of measures like sayin kill bush because their party got stomped.

and when i see this i see a country bound for a tough time ahead because the democratic party is finished,they have no people to rise to the occasion and in upcoming elections these new wave wanna be hippies with their peace and love and tree huggings will simply get more belligerent in their actions.

and i will be their waiting because theirs no place for anarchy bs in america...

Old 11-05-2004, 10:08 AM
Chief ADFP

the thing i hated was all them ads on who did a bad job and who will do a better job then the other will do, after a time it bet sick. do you fire a fire fighter half way putting a fire out or let him finish his job? i would like to see bush finish his work on what he started. as for Kerry i don't like the man at all if they got some other person to run for the job i may jump for them and not bush. H.Clinton (Dem) and maybe some other DEM as Vis.pres. but not Kerry sorry i never like him in the 70s and still will never for get what he did. never like a 2 faced person or a lazy person at all. if you find a person working for you and they do not show up for work would you still keep them or fire them. i chose not to hire Kerry at all.

believe this or not i would vote for H.Clinton (Dem) in a heartbeat for the white house. reason i do think she is a good person who could the job better then any other person can, unlike her husband who i think is a jerk.
Old 11-05-2004, 10:53 AM

well chief my friend in 4 years itll be me n you goin round the table,lol

i cant stand hillary,especially when her model country to make examples of is china,theirs just sumthin about the clintons and china that does not sit well with me

after what clinton did i wouldnt vote for anyone that had anything to do with em,in fact it was slick willy that drove me to the republican side.

thanx 4 sumthin i guess,lol

Old 11-05-2004, 04:32 PM
Chief ADFP

that was Bill Clinton doing and his Bull he pull off. Not Hillary doing. do to B.Clinton the USA will never be the same.
Sex party bill would say in the white house. think Hillary was really mad as heck about what he was doing in the white house.

anyway i do like her point of view on things to do list, not Kerry waiting to jump on anything that could be a faked or not the real deal like bush did as in them Fax papers and other thing. man i really think what bush may have did it 1x Kerry after that fake fax paper work gee we really be in it deeper. sorry i have no trust in Kerry.