Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 08-11-2005, 11:45 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
August 2, 2005>2004

man i like to put some of these into jail for these doing:

good the report here on what really happen in 2004 Vote cook off.

it swings both ways who was bad. go to the site and read all of it

Link: http://www.ac4vr.com/reports/072005/default.html
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 08-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
I'm proud Mississippi wasn't listed.

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Old 08-11-2005, 01:27 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

god damn wisconsin is listed
Old 08-12-2005, 03:22 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

eek

All those states had incidents of voting fraud????

Regards
Old 08-12-2005, 08:15 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
(B) Voter Registration Fraud In Ohio

A number of organizations seeking to influence the outcome of the presidential election were very active in Ohio in 2004. Election authorities received almost one million new voter registrations and a total of 5.7 million votes in Ohio were cast in the 2004 General Election, a historic high for Ohio. (265) This unprecedented voter participation should be celebrated. However, not every organization involved in voter registrations efforts is to be commended. The unfortunate fact is that Ohio election authorities experienced an unprecedented number of fraudulent voter registrations and some organizations appear to have been engaged in efforts to facilitate and pay for the submission of fraudulent voter registration forms.

This point was noted by Keith Cunningham, President of the Ohio Association of Election Officials, when he testified about the election in Ohio before the House Administration Committee in March 2005. During his testimony, Cunningham remarked that “disruptive” and “distracting” political activists on the ground in Ohio made it increasingly difficult for elections officials to do their jobs.

Cunningham: “[T]he November 2004 election was probably the single most difficult thing I have ever tried to manage in my life. … For instance, the card we send out to voters that tell them where they’re registered, what your precinct is. I spent the better part of an afternoon arguing with somebody that the type on that card was too small, when it’s the same card we’ve been sending out for some time and it’s the default setting on the printer. My belief is that not everyone in November 2004 was dealing in good faith. And there were people on the ground and present in Ohio who … were attempting to create chaos and confusion in hopes that out of it could come something that could be exploited.” (266)

Part of the “chaos and confusion” referenced by Cunningham stemmed from the thousands of fraudulent voter registrations submitted to elections officials in every corner of Ohio.

A state investigation of voter registration fraud in the Buckeye State in 2004 was one of the “biggest of its kind in recent years.” (267) Perhaps as a result of registration fraud, it was reported that according to the 2003 Census numbers, voter registration exceeded the number of voting-age people in four Ohio counties: Franklin, Delaware, Fayette and Mercer. (268) Further, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reported that 27,000 voters were eligible to cast ballots in both Ohio and Florida last year. (269)

Source: http://www.ac4vr.com/reports/072005/ohio.html
at lease we know why it taken so freaking long to get the count right.

i got to say what was they think when they sent in names like these:

Quote:
Elections officials throughout northern Ohio received registration forms from Mary Poppins, Jeffrey Dahmer, George Foreman, Michael Jordan, Dick Tracy and a host of other individuals. After an investigation of the matter, Defiance County Sheriff David Westrick learned that Mr. Staton was responsible for completing some of these forms and arrested him
only in ohio were we name kids new name types like them above LMAO
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]