Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 08-10-2005, 10:43 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

The I Hate Bush Fan Club

I ran across this web group about a week ago on MSN and most of you know how charming I am and how I like to enlighten the ill informed so using only the facts I e-mailed this group with the facts on kerry, the price of gas, the war in iraq, and the slander of are troops by some of these DEMONcrats' I recived about 10 or 12 e-mails since then from different members of this group. All of them are different insults but none address any of the facts I sent them. I linked to a few of their wed sights, they all accued President Bush of this or that but none had any real facts. The one thing they all did have was all the info was from someone who wished to remain nameless. Did'nt someone say if you tell a lie and keep telling it people will belive it. None of this group bothered to take a minute to see if anything I said was fact or fiction. but all had the time to e-mail me back with insults. I was once a demoncrat but when they started making a left turn I bailed! Can anyone tell me why people will look right throw the facts but belive everything put in front of them without any facts at all? Is it this way across America or is it a world thing? I need the facts. For anyone who does'nt need the facts I have a few bridges, all in like new condition for sale. Cash only! If so you will find me reading my insults but I'll need some facts to belive them
Old 08-10-2005, 11:17 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
look some what other to think what they think is right, even if they have to make up a story about it.

i hate Kerry for he did to this country, history says it all.

both party show what they really think of Kerry anyways, they hate the bum. dose the word landslide mean anything.

H.R.Clinton would had a better chance then old Kerry any-day.

Hell i am a R-leader and i would have voted for her at the time saddens me they pick Kerry to run. what a freaky person he is.

I voted for Bush only reason is he got guts and will not seat back let anything roll over him.

they are from:
Staples, G [edited-out]
3883 Turtle Creek Blvd.
Suite 1812
Dallas, TX 75219, USA
+1.2145990260
Fax: +1.2147642141
funny thing is they Radio Stations in TX, NJ, with the same name to them all. will maybe the FCC knows of it.lol

it really don't matter anyways they are like all rightwing groups they get their day in the city jail rock house sooner or later.

they even have a url site in the UK too.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 08-11-2005 at 12:13 AM.
Old 08-11-2005, 12:15 AM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
I wanted Bush, Dole, Bush in that order. I served under Clinton and he was my Commander in Chief and would follow any order he passed down but my soul was with Bush and his Legacy. G.W. I would have never wanted to serve in the Desert.

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Old 08-11-2005, 12:36 AM
Chief ADFP

i server under Jimmie carter, Reagan.

77-87 US-Army any of them pass any orders down i would follow them totally. i meet Jimmy Carter in person one time. real nice person to talk to. he never try to bulls--t me. seem like a up front type a guy. tell it as it is.
Old 08-11-2005, 01:57 AM
Kandi is offline Kandi

most people look through the facts... mostly because they want to believe what they think they know to be true for one and for two they dont want to admit they are wrong.. some people are also too lazy... its a world thing i think...
otherwise i did <b>not</b> vote for bush <b>or</b> kerry because i am <b>not</b> an american...

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
The only thing that is my fault is me not having any faults.
Quote:
My english teacher wanted to flunk me in junior high. Thanks a lot, next semester I'll be 35.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:29 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool

As an Englishman and a big admirer of George Bush I think there will always be critics of his style of leadership but he does have guts and I believe him to be a man of firm principal.

Warm Regards
Old 08-11-2005, 03:51 PM
Stu is offline Stu
Resident Member

if their complaining about gas prices (or oil prices as they really are called ), they cant do much ... £1 a litre its estimated to rise to ... its just gonna be a sortage of oil and fuel, and we cant do anything about it ... if it has taken us about 150 years to use oil up, hell we cant do much to stop it from running out
Old 08-11-2005, 07:52 PM
Chief ADFP

i think China will go to war and try to take over the meddle east very soon in the next 10yrs or less. they are building up their arm-forces and getting ready to go at it. think they like to have oil and contour it totally. they have way to much arm forces as it is now and they still building up even bigger.

would countrys go to war over this stinking oil? i hope not.
Old 08-11-2005, 10:46 PM
twig
Unregistered

China goes to war with the middle east...does that scare anyone else?
Old 08-12-2005, 03:46 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

it is a world thing, most people think they know everything about everyone and have been brainwashed from day one to belive what they are told whithout question.

these were the people who were ate in the dino days, it takes a cirtain amount of intellegence to relise that u dont know everything, but the world is full of people who just like to hear themselves talk and to cause trouble.

and these people belive in one thing, what they were told, they think they know everything when they dont know anything, arnt willing to listen,not willing to learn, and will get upset and go nuts when anything invades their little bubble that sugests otherwise,

and as most these people probably dont even read one book a year,aside from the propaganda in the local news, or these cheesy novels that have no information,and make them think that is how life is supposed to be,like a fairy tale,
in truth life isnt a fairy tale, it is a large beast that will swallow u up if u cant fend for yourself.
Old 08-12-2005, 03:49 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

Quote:
Originally posted by twig
China goes to war with the middle east...does that scare anyone else?
not realy, i cant do anything about it anyway, all any1 can do is prepair for the worst and hope for the best.
Old 08-12-2005, 05:16 PM
Rampage. is offline Rampage.
Rampage

Send a message via AIM to Rampage.
wait if this i hate bush fan club has a link can people sign up, cause i want to

Old 08-12-2005, 07:28 PM
^Atreyu is offline ^Atreyu

Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP
i think China will go to war and try to take over the meddle east very soon in the next 10yrs or less. they are building up their arm-forces and getting ready to go at it. think they like to have oil and contour it totally. they have way to much arm forces as it is now and they still building up even bigger.

would countrys go to war over this stinking oil? i hope not.
No offence man, but face reality. If china went to war, their international trades would be instantly cut off. Their economy would collapse. Their country would go into ruins within years. If they have any ounce of brains, they would realize this.

Plus, they would be bombarded with nuclear weapons and tens if not hundreds of countries militaries. Their country would, again, be destroyed.

I don't see how you guys think that kerry did ANYthing against his country. At least he served in the armed services.

Bush was here, smoking pot and buying his way into fancy colleges.

Quote:
Originally posted by Spazz
^Atreyu is the sexiest sig maker alive. Yes, I'm gay for Atreyu.
Old 08-12-2005, 07:36 PM
Chief ADFP

even a lie can be told as the truth, many have been fool to think they been told the truth and in fact they was lie to. sad

in the US and meddle east people will do anything when a lie is told in a story to think it was the truth.

USA we have rightwin groups part of the KKK & Shin-heads fools and in the Meddle east they have kids who are told lie to think they are the truth.

what is the truth? is it what we are told to think is the truth or is it what we know for a fact is the truth?

it in the eye of the beholder, in written down, recorded we know for a fact it is so. a hell of a good lie can all so be told as the truth too. it the mind game of life we all must try to understand what is a lie and the truth. try not to hard tobe fool by some it really easy tobe con in to thinking it is truth/fact when it not so.

Quote:
Originally posted by Epic
No offense man, but face reality. If china went to war, their international trades would be instantly cut off. Their economy would collapse. Their country would go into ruins within years. If they have any ounce of brains, they would realize this.

Plus, they would be bombarded with nuclear weapons and tens if not hundreds of countries militarizes. Their country would, again, be destroyed.

I don't see how you guys think that Kerry did ANYthing against his country. At least he served in the armed services.

Bush was here, smoking pot and buying his way into fancy colleges.
you never known that China they really don't care about international trade at all, it always been for the people Red army. they can careless what the whole world think of them. it their way or death.

as for Kerry he should never ran in the first place.
he dishonored his fellowman who serve.
there was a lot b/s in this both side.

but i still like to know who release them fake document of Pres Bush US-Air Force Service in the first place, a lot of us think it was some one in Kerry group why? he stated they was true documents! when they was fake and was found they was fake. a lot of us think Kerry had a hand in it or his group did this very Dishonorable thing to do all Servicemen we known his track record in the Service its stink.

a lot of service men don't like him at all.

it is taste like Sh*t and smell like sh*t then it has to be Sh*t, if not so its only a lie.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 08-12-2005 at 07:57 PM.
Old 08-12-2005, 07:54 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

China has over a 2 million man army, not counting reserves. The U. S. Navy is now dependent on China for most of the parts for the building of their war ships. Ship building in the U. S. is almost null. China has just out bid the U. S. for the steel to build their ships with. In 10 years their navy will be twice the size of the America's. I've been saying this for over 10 years buying all of China's cheap goods we are FINANCING OUR OWN DESTRUCTION.
Old 08-12-2005, 08:40 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
Anbody that likes Kerry, take a good look at [this. If you don't like Kerry, you'll love it.

Epic, I just had to inform you that Kerry was at Yale two years before Bush was. Both in the same secret society.

I just laugh at the left wing uninformed.

Last edited by Trojan; 08-12-2005 at 08:57 PM.
Old 08-12-2005, 08:54 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

i never liked kerry i never knew why either
Old 08-12-2005, 10:21 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by Trojan
Anbody that likes Kerry, take a good look at [this. If you don't like Kerry, you'll love it.

Epic, I just had to inform you that Kerry was at Yale two years before Bush was. Both in the same secret society.

I just laugh at the left wing uninformed.
did you all know that Bush & Kerry are related, they are in same family tree.

[no joke]
Old 08-12-2005, 10:37 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

I love the Welsh!

I'd rather be in the same tree as Daniel Boone.

More than any other man, Daniel Boone was responsible for the exploration and settlement of Kentucky. His grandfather came from England to America in 1717. His father was a weaver and blacksmith, and he raised livestock in the country near Reading, Pennsylvania. Daniel was born there on November 2, 1734.

If Daniel Boone was destined to become a man of the wild, an explorer of unmapped spaces, his boyhood was the perfect preparation. He came to know the friendly Indians in the forests, and early he was marking the habits of wild things and bringing them down with a crude whittled spear. When he was twelve his father gave him a rifle, and his career as a huntsman began.

When he was fifteen, the family moved to the Yadkin Valley in North Carolina, a trek that took over a year. At nineteen or twenty he left his family home with a military expedition in the French and Indian War. There he met John Finley, a hunter who had seen some of the western wilds, who told him stories that set him dreaming. But Boone was not quite ready to pursue the explorer's life. Back home on his father's farm he began courting a neighbor's daughter, Rebecca Bryan, and soon they were married.

In 1767 Boone traveled into the edge of Kentucky and camped for the winter at Salt Spring near Prestonsburg. But the least explored parts were still farther west, beyond the Cumberlands, and John Finley persuaded him to go on a great adventure.

On May 1, 1769, Boone, Finley, and four other men, started out. They passed Cumberland Gap and on the 7th of June, they set up camp at Station Camp creek. It was nearly two years before Boone returned home, and during that time he explored Kentucky as far west as the Falls of the Ohio, where Louisville is now. There was another visit to Kentucky in 1773, and in 1774 he built a cabin at Harrodsburg. On this trip, Boone followed the Kentucky River to its mouth.

Colonel Richard Henderson of the Transylvania Company hired Boone as his agent, and in March, 1775, Boone came again to the "Great Meadow" with a party of thirty settlers. They began to clear the Wilderness Road and by April they were establishing their settlement at Boonesborough.

Boone left the Bluegrass in 1788 and moved into what is now West Virginia. Ten years later he again heard the call of unknown country luring him, this time to the Missouri region. As his dug-out canoe passed Cincinnati, somebody asked why he was leaving Kentucky. "Too crowded" was his answer. He lived in Missouri the rest of his life, although he twice revisited Kentucky before he died at the age of 85.

He was buried beside his wife in Missouri. A quarter of a century later they were brought back to the Bluegrass and laid to rest in Frankfort's cemetery. There they rest, on a bluff above the river and town, on a "high, far-seeing place" like the ones he always climbed to see the land beyond...a monument to the new country in the wilderness which they had helped to explore and settle.

My Grandmother (Dad's side) is related to him by Marriage. -troj

Old 08-13-2005, 12:09 AM
Rampage. is offline Rampage.
Rampage

Send a message via AIM to Rampage.
well if kerry and bush are related its obvious someone didn't get the smart gene.