Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 04-12-2003, 03:00 PM
buckshot is offline buckshot

Mogadishu Mile help

Just wondering if anyone has any tips for surving the mission?
Old 04-12-2003, 03:54 PM
AirDeath is offline AirDeath

watch your back...and watch the buildings...waiting for your team helps out ALOT!!!
Old 04-12-2003, 04:18 PM
Acid is offline Acid

Send a message via ICQ to Acid
creative saving.

Count your saves, and only save at points where there is health. Look for those green icons on your map, they are health and ammo in alot of cases.

Sometimes you wanna save when you have passed a hard part, but if you dont have a full health, its not wise to save.

I think its best to save when you have full health.

If I remember right I ran next to the vehicles for the first 100 yards and then cut into the area to the left.

The vehicles are going to keep going and take a left in another 200 yards. But theres an AI with an RPG just down that street another 200 yards that will stop the convoy if he gets his shot off.

So when you take the left through the yard you have like 4 AI in there. 1 to your hard right when you pass the wall. And 3 or 4 more in the yard. You have to take them out, and keep running hard to get on the flank of the RPG. You have to kill him before he stops the convoy.

Then there is another one at the end of that same street. Which you are on the left flank of the convoy and can take him out.

There are maybe 3-5 more RPG AI out there that you will have to take out before the vehicles take off from you.

I think I saved once before they left me. Like after You kill the second RPG at the end of the street is a good time to save the first time.

Once you get to the point where the vehicles leave you, wait for a little bird to do a couple of runs before moving slowly through the rest of the streets till you catch back up to the convoy. I think I saved 2 times in this section.

Then the last 1000 yards or so is filled with RPG's, alot of targets. I think I saved 3 times in this section. There were so many targets here, you have to focus on the RPG's and snipers.

You have made we want to play it again.
Old 04-12-2003, 04:19 PM
Acid is offline Acid

Send a message via ICQ to Acid
cant believe I wrote all that. I'll totally understand if you dont read all that.
Old 04-12-2003, 05:40 PM
staffy bull is offline staffy bull

yeah just done that one it`s a good 1
while with convoy got too be quick,but mainly look out for snipers and rpg`s
Old 04-12-2003, 07:56 PM
buckshot is offline buckshot

thanks!, im trying later tonight
Old 04-12-2003, 11:34 PM
CapN'C*cksucker is offline CapN'C*cksucker

Send a message via ICQ to CapN'C*cksucker Send a message via Yahoo to CapN'C*cksucker
When I played it I tried to be slick. Now I know why nobody wanted to ride on top of the vehicles. I had my ass handed to me trying to do that.