Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 02-23-2007, 04:08 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

Democrats Push For Surrender

The Democrats are running full steam ahead with trying to cut off our troops in Iraq and ensure failure and surrender in Iraq. Their latest plan is to push through a piece of legislation revoking Bush's authority to wage war in Iraq. You mean the same authority those same Democrats voted to give George W. Bush in 2002? Yeah..that's the one. So what does this latest legislation do? Read on to find out.

This isn't like the other non-binding resolutions that just disapprove of the war in Iraq or the way it is being handled. No, this one would have teeth. So far, one draft would restrict the troops in Iraq to fighting Al-Qaeda only. Are they kidding? Guess not. So now we have 100 commanders in chief in the United States Senate that are going to decide who the troops can fight and who they can't. Unbelievable...this is what the left calls "limiting the mission."

Instead of trying to tie the hands of our troops in Iraq, the Democrats need to either cut off funding for the war or sit down and shut up. It really makes you wonder just whose payroll these politicians are on these days. The Islamic fascists who want us dead must be partying BIG TIME!

>>CLICK<< revoking bush's authority to wage war in iraq
Old 02-23-2007, 04:59 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
you know it would be nice to know were you reading this at? other then your own words saying what is going on.

can you put a source link in your post! so we all be on the same page were you coming from with this.

will if the body count was not so high and the gear was not a ripoff from the start of it would have been better.

like all war the bad guy's will use any dirty tricks in the book to win even come up with new ways to kill the other side off.

(R) Team Leader: Chief ADFP
D partys do have a good point, the war is going on to long, so call short war is going on too long! it should been done with and we should had lift it by now.

seem we being drag in for longer phase of a short war....

i say let get out of it and to hell with the rest of the world totally. a soilder life is not a match stick to burn up as they like. let save are own lives and get out of the hell hole. freaks been having war with each other way longer then we came into the picture. crap they been at it for over 1500yrs you think we can put a stop to it...no way
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 02-23-2007 at 05:05 PM.
Old 02-23-2007, 10:30 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

i thought i did put in a link to the site where i get this stuff.

here it is again if ya missed it.

>>>>>>>>>>CLICK THIS FOR SITE<<<<<<<<<<<

the origional link was on boortz.com witch is where i got the story .

and i respect ya opinion, but what message are we sending if we just up and withdraw?

if we just get out and leave the job unfinished then it will look to the islamic jihadist that we havent got the guts to fight and will make them think they can just push us around when they feel like it.

there are forces in this world that want nothing more than to see us fail in iraq and afganistan and will stop at nothing short of being the only religion in existance.

but i also belive that we arnt gona turn that region around from thousands of years of wars and genocide, witch is one reason i say just glass parkinglot the entire place and get it overwith, it is hedded that way anyway.

but if no1 can see the tru nature of these people that we are fighting i could post some pics that are shure to get the forum in an uproar, but it wouldnt stay on here because it might heven forbid ofend some1, we are to conserned with ofending the world that we have put our lives on hold to suit some dam rag head that wants to kill me because i am the imperialist infadel.

but why am i and every1 an infadel? because we are not muslim, and if ya dont think it is part of their religion to kill you and your children read their holy book, it says that if ya cant convert them enslave them, if ya cant enslave them kill them.

think of it this way, we pull out, the terrorist celabrate because they have defeated the great nation of satan as they like to call the US, and then they start to build up their armies again and pretty soon w end up with another 911, i tell ya 1 thing i would rather kill them over there than to have them over here blowing up my family and freinds, and if ya dont think this could happen then think back to 2001 septembe 10,it is just another day, ya get home from work r school or where ever ya were, ya watch tv and eat ya supper and not a care in the world because this is the great USA, nothing will ever happen here because we are the most advanced safest and freest nation on earth.

and so ya go to bed and the next day september 11, 2001 ya turn on the tv and are puzzeled, how could this happen, we were supposed to be untouchable, how did some1 i have never heard of, have never offended have never met
from a country on the other side of the world do this, why did they do this?

just because ya dont belive it will happen doesnt mean that you should let down your guard, that is one of the reasons that it did happen, every1 got to into their own little worlds not paying attenton without a care unless it affected them personaly, they got so used to the idea that the liberals have pushed on is that we live in a nice world where every1 loves us and would never do anything to harm us, and they belived oit so much they let down their guard.

the only thing that we have done to these terrorist is that we are here.

that is the only reason they need ot kill you and every1 that you know and love, that you exist, period, we dont need to call them a name, we dont need to kill one of them, we only need to be on the same planet that they are on.

and if we pull out and leave the job undone, what do you think is going to happen?

they are gona belive they can do anything and that we wont be able to do a dam thing about it, and pretty soon we will gbe fighting them over here, and belive me, they will be over here, as a matter of fact they are already over here, there have been some arested, there are open places in the boarder that any1 with half a brain can cross and dissapear, and if ya think ya can tell a mexican from an arab, it is harder than ya think untill they speak.

Last edited by Mauser 98K; 02-23-2007 at 11:06 PM.
Old 02-23-2007, 11:03 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
It was not clear whether the measure would explicitly state that the 2002 authorization for the use of military force was being revoked.

One proposal that had been circulated would declare that Bush was not authorized to involve U.S. armed forces in an Iraqi civil war, but it appeared that prohibition had been dropped as part of the discussions.
if it turn into a Civil war we should backout (buttout) of it totally.

pass Civil wars we got into for other countrys never turnout good when there was a Civil war. let the Iraqies people get it out of their own system is so much better.

(R) Chief ADFP

for us and them
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]