Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > Humor & Jokes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Humor & Jokes Got a funny joke or a funny email? Post it so we can all laugh!

Old 06-04-2005, 07:22 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Biggrin Suing $10 million over exploding toilet

Quote:
Man sues for $10 million over exploding toilet

53-year-old claims he was severely burned in methane blast The Associated Press
Updated: 5:37 p.m. ET June 3, 2005MORGANTOWN, W.Va. - A man who says he was severely burned when a portable toilet exploded after he sat down and lit a cigarette is suing a general contractor and a coal company, accusing them of negligence.

advertisement

John Jenkins, 53, and his wife, Ramona Jenkins, 35, of Brave, Pa., filed the suit Tuesday in county circuit court seeking $10 million in damages from Chisler Inc. and Eastern Associated Coal Corp.

The lawsuit claims Jenkins’ face, neck, arms, torso and legs were severely burned last July after the cigarette ignited methane gas leaking from a pipe underneath the toilet unit.

“When I struck the lighter, the whole thing just detonated — the whole top blew off,” said Jenkins, a methane power plant operator with North West Fuels Development Inc. “I can’t tell you if it blew me out the door or if I jumped out.”

Eastern Associated owns the Blacksville property where the explosion occurred. Jenkins alleges that heavy equipment from Chisler Inc. ran over the pipelines before the explosion, causing the methane gas leak.

A call to the Charleston office of Peabody Energy, the parent company of Eastern Associated Coal, was not returned.

A man who answered the phone at Chisler’s office in Fairview said the company would have no comment.
OMG this bring back some good old times, in high school we drop cherry bombs into the boys toilet the girls restroom were next to the boys restroom's they were all hookup to the same sewer line, we would drop 2-3 cherry bombs into the toilet's like 2-3 of them then flush them down and run out side, they all go off and some girls were not fully cloth at all and 1/2 wet toboot when they ran out.

lmfao good old days
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 06-04-2005, 07:52 AM
Chels is offline Chels

HAHA Sucks that i dont goto school andi got a tutor ill have my boyfriend try doing that cherrybomb thing, haha or i would but cant

Somewhere between the Laughing for no reason
pointless arguments, long talks, ...<3
and always making fun of each other i fell for you

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i wanna spank Tril.
Old 06-04-2005, 08:40 AM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
Ouch that sucks.

Some guy in Utah had his waterheater blow up and it decapitated this girl. Her family sued him for everything he owned.