Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 09-25-2006, 01:12 AM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

Thats not a hind! But we killed it anyway, with my well aimed LAW rocket...

Last edited by Grenademan; 09-25-2006 at 11:20 PM.
Old 09-25-2006, 11:21 PM

and so we all blew up Everon out of boredom.
Old 09-27-2006, 08:37 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
We then heloed out of Everon and into Malden. Intel reported that there were several high ranking
''Spetzsa Natzi'' forces. We had James Gastovski with us and Mr. Armstrong together to help us all the way.

These were also added to our tank:

STENGER SUPERB-AERO 91240 GLAZCO-RESGO ARMOUR
STENGER GRUNGE M181 ABRAMS ADDON 91210 (ft. beds, kitchen, etc!)
STENGER GEFORCE AVROVE VULCAN-ROCKET MINIGUN 62010
STENGER ASTALAVISTAS 78800 ARTILLERY-PROOFER

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 09-27-2006, 11:06 PM

"i think a mobile tank fortress is slightly overkill" i said. I then took all the guns and ammo i had and ran off into the Malden wilderness...i'm on my side...
Old 09-28-2006, 09:54 PM

But then front-liner's bum got ripped to pieces so he ran back in the tank and stictched them back on.
When he saw a tank 1km away with the STENGER X-BINOCULARS V1 he was amazed it looked 100x better so our tank compared to their tank; ours wasn't overkill!

--

Hardly anyone posts in this thread anymore. Was it because we ruined it all? (I mean, it used to be respawning, playing JO, 100,000,000,000 man servers, sci-fi crap. Now it's STENGERish, too realistic, and cheap!)

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 09-28-2006, 11:23 PM

after stitching up my ass i ran off again and formed an elite squad of unstoppable resistance fighters.

(yes it is boring. I think we've killed it now. Maybe its cos we left out squirmitz, he was the one responsible for the million man battles, respawning and other outrageous ****. This thread is dying quickly.)
Old 09-29-2006, 12:48 AM

I then took off and left *Seraph* in the tank by himself since he was really stuck between whether he wanted to stay in the tank or go with us...

When I left with front-liner the tank exploded from behind but he was presumed deceased so I ran away upset.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Old 09-29-2006, 03:04 AM

"Quit following me!" I said to Chris who was tailing me through the Malden countryside. After 4 hours of sprinting i gave up trying to lose Chris, so then when i met up with my elite resistance commandos we decided to give Chris a 'test' to see if he's worth being part of an elite squad. Mwahahahahahaha.

Chris must go out to the Malden airstrip, steal an enemy fuel truck, drive it to a grounded Hind, fuel it and then fly through a swarm of shilkas and then destroy a tiny hidden UAZ on the far side of the island...ALL ON VETERAN MODE!!! MWAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA HA...oh yeah if you need thy help it will be given.
Old 09-29-2006, 04:25 AM
~Sgt.Squirmitz~ is offline ~Sgt.Squirmitz~

eek

Quote:
Originally posted by front-liner ™

(yes it is boring. I think we've killed it now. Maybe its cos we left out squirmitz, he was the one responsible for the million man battles, respawning and other outrageous ****. This thread is dying
quickly.)

Yess, yessss... Every dog will have his day. But we aren't dogs, are we?

~Semper Stupidus~

Old 09-29-2006, 03:26 PM

(*Seraph* is dead now as well... and Mstenger404 has just disappeared... again! )

Okay, I was gonna ask for a cheat code but na... or edit the map to make it easier...

But na...

Okay, I learned what I learned with Black Ops. On OFP if you're a Black Op in the dark, you're actually invisible when you're proning, and you are 50m away from the enemy. Any closer and you'll be on the dinner plate. So I changed into my Black Op clothes and gear, and got my old clothes and put them in my bag for later... and took the bag with me, which contained my satchels, food, and water.

I then (thanks to front-liner) scavenged off him and his resistance's pile of ammo and guns, and took an MP5 with 8 clips... (which is the equivilent of 240 bullets divided into 8 clips)
I also got 3 satchels, NV goggles (which I never use due to carrot munching), and Binocs.

I proned my way to the direction front-liner directed me to. I proned all the way to a town 600m away from the airport. This was the first time I encountered Russians at night. They were all gathered around one place for some reason... and I was at that one place... Also there were Russians EVERYWHERE when I looked through my binocs!

I slowly and silently took a satchel out of my bag and layed it down at the most biggest shrub. I slowly proned out where there were less Russians and kept my head down due to the fact I would have the creeps if I saw them see me...

Most of the Russians were smoking marijuana and tea leaves so I left them to it... I got 145m away from the town, and I killed one SpetzNatz, one Machine Gunner, and one Officer. They were located near the two biggest trees somewhere in the town's radius.

I then took out my detonator, and wriggled my thumb around the red button, and then placed it on the top, and pushed the button! Now, there weren't Russians scattered everywhere; they were all running to check out the ''WTF HAPPENED?!'' at the village.

I proned my way down to the airport, and I felt so confident there were hardly any Russians around, I ran there instead! (According to my watch it took me 3 minutes going the shortest route.)

I managed to get 30m away from the entrance. It looked heavily guarded... There were 25 T80s and 15 T72s, 8 Shilkas, and 50 infantry groups (1 group was 12 people, equivilent to 600 of the Red Army's finest men). Again, I took a satchel outta the bag and layed it down underneath all the sticks and rocks in the camp fire...

I slowly took off and then one Sniper, and one AT Soldier came to light the fire...
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !
That explosion with the fireworks set off like a quarter of the airport! I accidently (I think) blew up the fuel truck on the right, so basically I checked, and it was still going! Just the windows smashed...

I then tried to look like I was one of the Russians... I managed to get to a Hind, fuel it up, and actually get in without getting into trouble... (Sucks on OFP where they always know you're their enemy!)

I slowly flew up and the Russians realized I took off without permission! While they thought I was Russian, I BOMBARDED the airport! Side by side. Hey, why ain't the Shilkas firing at me? Oh, I killed their crew!

I went up and scouted the island, it was a bit scary 'cause I had to fly low to see properly, and the trees were all over the place. Finally, I saw that UAZ, I flew very low, and saw a man similiar to Guba, and I'm like ''YOU'RE NOT GUBA!'' and I bombarded his ass!

Chris_OJB_DF645 --

Last edited by Chrispy; 09-29-2006 at 03:33 PM.
Old 09-29-2006, 05:10 PM
Sen is offline Sen
OG

Rising out of the ground, I grab front-liner's leg and gain my footing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedrumSalad View Post
@Sen: your avatar creeps the hell outta me
Old 09-30-2006, 09:35 AM

due to my mp3 player being on full bore listening to the best heavy metal there is, i barely even noticed
~M!dn!ght$qu@11~ grabbing my leg. As he pushed up the roses and dusted himself off, he then vanished into teh darkness.

"Right, its time to attack!" I said, now that Chris was distracted wiping out half of Malden's Russian garrison.

I took my 6 man platoon of resistance troops (1x sniper, 3x riflemen, 2x anti tank - i was a grenadier with an RPG) off into the hidden ural and we drove to one of the central towns on Malden, which was typical defended by a garrison of:
3x BMPs, 1x patrolling the perimeter.
1x shilka, unmanned, crew nearby.
5x infantry platoons (standard 9 man teams)
3x small Spetz Natz commando teams.

After reccying the town, i sent my sniper onto the highest slope overlooking the village to the north. I sent my 2 AT troops off around onto the western slope while myself and my remaining riflemen proceeded up the road from the south, proning along the way and using cover.

After moving into a small firing line facing the village and its garrison, i ordered the sniper to open fire first. He subsequently picked off many enemy troops. The BMP's came alive and started scrambling in teh direction of the sniper. My AT teams reacted, blowing them up in a matter of moments. The shilka quickly followed...

With the remaining infantry now starting to flee, myself and my team opened up, slaughtereing everyone in the process. The village was MINE in only 30 minutes....
Old 09-30-2006, 02:22 PM

Then front-liner noticed that I didn't help him take the village, and I told him that I'm gonna retire; as it happens to the best of us. I went back home...

Ahh... sitting by the desk with the good ol' stat games right here!

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Old 10-01-2006, 12:47 AM

"I agree" I said. So i ditched my resistance team (who now live in that town of Malden) and leaped out of virtual reality and into reality. And here i sit, typing up this pointless sentence.

Have a nice day
Old 10-03-2006, 07:57 PM
Sen is offline Sen
OG

We bow our heads down in respect to the death of the thread. Now, where is nukem?

Quote:
Old 10-03-2006, 08:37 PM
Mstenger404 is offline Mstenger404

Send a message via MSN to Mstenger404
and then i rush in after my hospital heal up thing.... then a ginormous bunny hops as it frolicts around leaving effed up and smashed flowers allover the plain as bulls die in their little skins and are taken in to be butchered but i soon realise that they arent buthering th bulls....
and i also wonder where the other guys are

Intel Q9300 Quad~2.5Ghz
PALIT GTX570
ASUS GTX280 Dedicated PhysX
WD Velociraptor 300GB 10k RPM
WD Caviar Black 1TB 7,200 RPM
4GB Patriot DDR3 1333mhz
Intel BOXDX48BT2 X48
Corsair 1000Watt Modular PSU
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
ASUS VG238H 23" 120Hz 3D-Ready
Old 10-03-2006, 10:38 PM

THE PWNAGIST CREW HEADLINES

After the devastating defeat of ''evil'' ~Sgt.Squirmitz~ residing in the Black Sea dead with his ashes amongst sharks, the Pwnagist Crew started to drop eventually...
STENGER started to drop out of business, and no longer the campaign must be continued...

''Chris_OJB_DF645'' says that it was codenamed ''one sentance''; instead, we posted paragraphs including him, which meant the people including him who posted must've made it too dull; whereas when it's just one sentence, you don't really get an idea of what's next, which made it exciting...

The Pwnagist Crew went their ways... Chris headed off to NZ up in Northland, Tom went back to Aussie wherever... *Seraph* kinda died and was left on the island to be tortured... and Mark was left in the island healed up fully but had a ''WTF is going on?'' feeling since...

http://aa.hotgames.cz/images/trailere3.jpg

^ The team eliminating the Russian forces.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6...hires040hr.jpg

^ 10 hours before heading into space to invade the alien forces.

http://www.ofpmdb.net/content/images/gallery/down03.jpg

^ Shot down enemy plane when we invaded bunkers A, B, C, and D in a JO match.

http://www.cloakmaker.com/gallery/jedirobes.jpg

^ Mark and Chris getting prepared to get into the enemy ship somewhere in space.

http://www.claybennett.com/images/archivetoons/jedi.jpg

^ Squirmitz in low form.

http://www.horus.at/~bjelli/bjelli/scully-jedi.jpg

^ Sarah, the girl we rescued in Season One.

http://www.louisgarneausports.com/bi...g-lgs-jedi.jpg

^ Squirmitz's bike.

http://www.sfondideldesktop.com/Imag...Nukem-0002.jpg

^ Duke Nukem raising the flag for US after the attack in space.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --

Last edited by Chrispy; 10-03-2006 at 10:44 PM.
Old 10-04-2006, 05:09 PM
Sen is offline Sen
OG

It's a curse, unfortunately... I die on a weekly basis.

Quote:
Old 10-05-2006, 12:01 AM

My life fades, the vision dims
All that remains, are memories.
I remember, a time of chaos.
Ruined dreams in this wasted land.
But most of all, I remember the warrior sergeant.
The man we called "Squirmitz"...

WE KICKED HIS ASS!

That basically sums up the story...
Old 10-05-2006, 04:38 AM
~Sgt.Squirmitz~ is offline ~Sgt.Squirmitz~

Smile

Mexican Marines march on solemnly, and the air is filled with the smell of hashish.

This war may just be a memory, but it will live on forever. With skill, dedication, and lots of cojones, we valiantly fought and kicked arse for what we believed in. Those who fought along and against us, and the whole world, will never forget our deeds. Every man, or any living thing whatsoever, including Chris, Mstenger, Seraph/Midnightsquid, Front-liner, Squirmitz, and lots more, whatever their cause, will always be remembered for the stand they took in this moronically nonsensical conflict of biblical proportions. Whether we fought together, or fought against each other, we all stand together as heroes.

Legends may die, yet they are never gone.

~Semper Stupidus~

Last edited by ~Sgt.Squirmitz~; 10-05-2006 at 05:01 AM.