Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 01-26-2005, 12:03 PM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Angry Justice my Butt!!!!

So the four traitors who chose to fight for the enemy in Afghanistan are to be released now their back here in the U.K.and are to be set free!

They chose to go off and fight for the maniacs running Afghanistan and in doing so they turned their back on this country and made themselves traitors but already the bleeding heart liberals are talking about their "mental anguish" for being held for so long!

I guess there will be a huge financial settlement for these traitors and the British taxpayer will have to foot the bill!

In world war 2 we had traitors who fought for the Nazi's and at the end of the war we hanged them but in today's world being a traitor who believes it's right to fight for terrorist fanatics who kill with out mercy anyone the choose to, is some thing to be sympathised with!

What a bloody world we live in!!!!

Regards
Old 01-26-2005, 12:19 PM
DARKELF808 is offline DARKELF808

Send a message via AIM to DARKELF808
im with you man thats BS

Old 01-26-2005, 12:37 PM
luckydice is offline luckydice

Hopefully the citizens will take it in their own hands, and see them on the street and give them a good beating.

http://www.ap.dfhq.net
Old 01-26-2005, 12:47 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
Yeah, sad how things run today. People get props for saying anti UK or anti US stuff or even taking those kind of actions.
Stupid people!
Old 01-26-2005, 01:08 PM

It's funny that it's cool or the "in-thing" to do by being anti government. When will 14 year old's realize that you're not being unique by listening to green day and saying "bush sucks," that's just being a tool to marketing. Anyway I won't go off on a rant anymore lol.

Old 01-26-2005, 02:40 PM
Stu is offline Stu
Resident Member

What about listening to eminem, or anyone thats turning into a political band, Alot of people say bush suck, and I agree. back on subject >>>
Was it today the bloodiest day in iraq?
Old 01-26-2005, 03:07 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Angry

Quote:
Originally posted by BADDOG
So the four traitors who chose to fight for the enemy in Afghanistan are to be released now their back here in the U.K.and are to be set free!

They chose to go off and fight for the maniacs running Afghanistan and in doing so they turned their back on this country and made themselves traitors but already the bleeding heart liberals are talking about their "mental anguish" for being held for so long!

I guess there will be a huge financial settlement for these traitors and the British taxpayer will have to foot the bill!

In world war 2 we had traitors who fought for the Nazi's and at the end of the war we hanged them but in today's world being a traitor who believes it's right to fight for terrorist fanatics who kill with out mercy anyone the choose to, is some thing to be sympathized with!

Regards

kick them out of the UK they betrayed their countrymen they should have their rights remove and send out to a 3rd world country who will take them in, if not drop them into a ocean inland some were say good luck and good bye.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 01-26-2005, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tecoma2
What about listening to eminem, or anyone thats turning into a political band, Alot of people say bush suck, and I agree. back on subject >>>
Was it today the bloodiest day in iraq?
I think so, I heard 31 marines died in a crash.

Old 01-26-2005, 05:30 PM
"ath-hole"

Well I have talked to marines and army personell and they all said it was worth going over there.

So I don't give a crap what some civilian that can sit at home and watch tv all day or some stupid celebrity that makes over $20 million a year and has a $5 million dollar house says.
Old 01-26-2005, 06:59 PM
RightSight/CoP/ is offline RightSight/CoP/

As an american,i say..BUSH IS A F*KING RETARD AND ASSHOLE! HE GOT US IN TO THIS MESS! I'M REALLY SORRY WE PULLED UK IN TO IT TOO!

Old 01-26-2005, 07:45 PM
"ath-hole"

Hahaha, I'd rather have a mess over there then one over here!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2005, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RightSight/CoP/
As an american,i say..BUSH IS A F*KING RETARD AND ASSHOLE! HE GOT US IN TO THIS MESS! I'M REALLY SORRY WE PULLED UK IN TO IT TOO!
What are talking about Bush responded to an atack on US first. He did what any self respecting President would do and eleminate the threat. Freedom aint free and people will die!!!
Thats a fact of war. And when i turn 18 i am joining the Military to defend my country.

Old 01-26-2005, 08:33 PM
"ath-hole"

Quote:
Originally posted by DARKELF808
What are talking about Bush responded to an atack on US first. He did what any self respecting President would do and eleminate the threat. Freedom aint free and people will die!!!
Thats a fact of war. And when i turn 18 i am joining the Military to defend my country.

So cool bro
Old 01-26-2005, 11:57 PM

Thanx Man ^^

Old 01-27-2005, 05:57 AM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
Quote:
Originally posted by luckydice
Hopefully the citizens will take it in their own hands, and see them on the street and give them a good beating.
What? That is no way to handle, at all. It doesn't matter if what they did. The government (if they are at all smarter than the US government) will handle it in a responsible way. Personally, they should not be let back into the country. They have commited a Federal crime. I'm not too sure if it's a federal law or not in the UK but it is here.
Old 01-27-2005, 06:34 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

I doubt that theyll be able to prosecute under any laws, after all the United States couldnt make a case when they had all the time they wanted, and the UK released them after holding them for a day or so, so i doubt there is any legal recourse.

Australias in much the same position, an australian Guantanamo detainee is set to be released and sent home to australia, the Federal Police commissioner has publicly stated that they have no plans to arrest him because they cant pin him with anything. The Attorney Generals department is looking at whether they can prohibit him from telling his story for a profit, which you cant if youve been convisted of a crime and of course the guantanamo detainees havent even be charged let alone tried and convicted.

It suspect it also comes down to whether a persons right to freedom of association is absolute/inalienable or whether treason and similar crimes is held above above freedom of association.

Also the United Kingdom abolished the death penalty in 1972 i believe, so they couldnt be sentenced to state sanctioned execution.

Not saying i support one side or the other, i dont know enough about the story to have a opinion.
Old 01-27-2005, 10:23 AM
~MOUSE~ is offline ~MOUSE~

Re: Justice my Butt!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by BADDOG

In world war 2 we had traitors who fought for the Nazi's and at the end of the war we hanged them but in today's world being a traitor who believes it's right to fight for terrorist fanatics who kill with out mercy anyone the choose to, is some thing to be sympathised with!

Regards
You got any proof that anyone committed a treasonable acts ?

Does the US or UK governments have any proof ?

Anyone heard the term "Innocent until proven guilty"?

The US and UK have caused allot of problems by illegally kidnapping and holding people who they only suspect may be linked to terrorists.

All detainees should be processed though either the military or civil courts, not just left in legal black hole.

Just because some people don't kiss bush's ass does not make them traitors.

Old 01-27-2005, 11:43 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool

In the case of these four "citizens" they openly admitted that they went to fight U.S. and U.K. forces and to aid their "brothers" in the Taliban.

That is more than enough evidence of their treasonable behaviour and surely the point is where as we detain people the Taliban and other terrorist groups detain and behead their victims and then post the event on the internet or send it to a television station to be broadcast to the world!

These four "citizens" are traitors plain and simple and should be shot for their crimes against the nation that they obviously feel such contempt for!

Regards