Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 09-06-2005, 04:24 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

*BoB* recruiting

looking for a squad? do u play BHD/JO?

we are *BoB* stands for Band of bastards, we are a group of people who love to have a laugh on ventrilo, we all play a variety of games that are not squad related, like WoW and BF2. we have members from every age, from 15 (me im the youngest) to almost 50 yrs old.

We have a jolt.co.uk JO:E server for 24players, also a 24man BHD server

Quote:
Welcome to the home of Band of Bastards, one of the finest Delta force/JO squads around, made up of players from all around the world. We hope you enjoy playing in our servers and will come back again soon. As with all things these days, when playing in our servers Terms and Condition apply.

Those terms and conditions are as follows:
We do not allow nor like cheats, therefore anyone caught cheating will be banned from our servers.

The use of the left lean glitch is not allowed in our server. This gives the user an unfair advantage over those on the receiving end of their bullets. We know that Nova does not see it as Glitching, but here at *BoB*, WE DO.

The use of any other glitches is not permitted, with the offenders being reprimanded as seen fit, i.e. a warning and being punted. Repeat offenders will receive a server ban.

Despite being a “Band of Bastards”, we are really nice people who will treat all our visitors with the respect they deserve, whatever their playing capabilities are. In return we expect the same from all playing in our server. This means no bad language, no taunting and no bragging.

Nobody likes a moaner. It just gets on peoples nerves. This is a game where you kill a lot and die a lot, so please do not moan about getting killed. If it bothers you that much, then maybe you should consider whether this is the game for you or not.

We hope you enjoy our server and keep coming back. A full server is a better server to play in.

See you on the battlefield, and in my sights

Written by, Dolph *BoB*
if ur interested then let me know by sending a private message, or going to www.bandofbastards.com/index.php and signing up on the forum and posting

Last edited by -Tigger-; 11-11-2005 at 07:13 PM.
Old 11-02-2005, 04:21 PM
BB

bump
Old 11-02-2005, 07:00 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

duddes... if you guys have a bf2 server up id ad dit to my favs.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:26 PM
BB

we dont have a BF2 server, because well basically, it costs money and we are a group of tight gits.. lol.. our ventrilo is hosted by a member and also the BHD server. a membe pays the JO bill, so sadly a BF2 server is out of our reach
Old 11-11-2005, 07:13 PM
BB

Bump !

also orgininal post updated.