Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 06-08-2007, 01:00 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
i had a dream last night trying to remember it now? dang i getting to old for this! its all gone now don't remember a thing about it now!
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 06-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

^^ I hate that...especially when you know it was a dream worth remembering!
Old 06-09-2007, 02:41 AM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
I mostly dream about things from the day and the people in it. Can't recall every having a dream about a game. Its best sometimes if i don't remember my dream they tend to stay towards the bad things.

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis
Old 06-09-2007, 03:00 AM
*Long* is offline *Long*

i had a dream where i was walking in to the bathroom and peeing... oh thats this morning
Old 06-09-2007, 01:08 PM
Sen is offline Sen
OG

My dreams are so confusing.. One moment, I'm going 200+ in the streets of LA, the next I'm in the tub with some random girl. :$

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedrumSalad View Post
@Sen: your avatar creeps the hell outta me
Old 06-10-2007, 10:42 AM
Terry is offline Terry

lol at tail_gunner... amen!

-----
GIFTS - X
Old 06-10-2007, 02:12 PM
tail_gunner is offline tail_gunner

Quote:
Originally posted by A TIN OF GAS
lol at tail_gunner... amen!
, just glad some1 agrees with me! lol

Twins, i asked 1, she said no so i asked her sister... And the siter said yes.. HAHA revenge!

and the rest.. well thats a mature story, but in the end i had both of them...
Old 06-10-2007, 09:23 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

If I have a problem programming or building something, I usually dream about it that night, every time I come up with the solution, and it always works.. That's about the only time I really dream, that I can remember... Can anyone explain this?

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 06-10-2007, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
If I have a problem programming or building something, I usually dream about it that night, every time I come up with the solution, and it always works.. That's about the only time I really dream, that I can remember... Can anyone explain this?
I actually remember reading about this somewhere. When we have a problem we cant solve, and then it comes time for beddy-bys, the sub-conscious analyses the problem and developes a solution, which is in that dream...or after you wake up. Its probably not accurate, so dont quote me on it!

I had some random dream this morning as a matter of fact. I was taking pictures of things and this UFO made an appearance in the night sky. I scrambled for my camera, turned it on but by the time it came on the UFO had already glided beyond the tree-line. The UFO looked like a big red light globe. Not an actual shape of it, but close enough resemblance. Then some chick ambsuhes me from nowhere and shes leading a horse into the house. Somehow i was ok with that. So then i take more pictures, then find that im seeing ghosts in the pictures ive taken. There was a lot of other stuff i cant explain...
Old 06-11-2007, 12:16 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
What you said about the solution and sub-conscious thing is right G-Man...

This was like... on Saturday I think... a really random anthology of dreams...

One was that I was on the computer playing Age of Empires II together co-oping with Grenademan, and he says that Hussars are good against batteries (Trebuchets)... WTF?!

And then, the last dream was a mock-up of The Warehouse... (it's a shop here in Kiwiland)

In the dream... there was The Warehouse of course... And then, I found out these guys made a mock-up version of The Warehouse... only that it was the same height... and usually the mock-up buildings only reflected what a quarter of the real Warehouse was... And basically, the ''fake Warehouses'' were there as propaganda buildings, and the propaganda was that they wanted you to stop shoplifting... so they made a fake version of The Warehouse and had robot workers in there telling you not to shoplift... and the robots didn't move either. There was also a mix of fake food and real food at the fake shop as well...

Later on at the near end, some ''bad'' boys told all us that you could steal the food in the fake Warehouse, and the robots won't do crap about it... So the boys started running up and stealing food, and I only got myself a packet of hard chewy candy... and that was all...

There were some other dreams as well... which probably most I can't remember or they're gay to tell...

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 06-11-2007, 10:03 PM

I had a collection of strange dreams last night. They involved the outback, Pirates of the Caribbean, Sydney in the old days, Sydney destroyed in the future and AvP. It was all one big dream with all of these "eras" occuring in order. Kinda strange...
Old 06-11-2007, 10:32 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
i had a dream that Mike home country AUS wipe out center America and taken over the country totally. it only lasted one night it was all over for center America
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 06-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Lakie is offline Lakie

liney, we must eliminate him, he knows too much!

The only dreams I remember are ones that are a complete slice and dice of events that happened in the last few days, ill be at uni at a lecture and the lecturer or the other students are colleagues from work and their talking about swords or something bizaare like that...

I also occasionally get a sence of deja vu that something happened before where i think ive drempt it, or me doing something wiull trigger a recolection of a dream...
Old 06-11-2007, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike
I also occasionally get a sence of deja vu that something happened before where i think ive drempt it, or me doing something wiull trigger a recolection of a dream...
Happens to me mate.

* Edit:

Last night/this morning I had a real weird dream... involving OFP.

So I'm heading to my friend's house (which I called, the pagoda), and basically, we talked, ate, etc.

Later on in that dream, mum's friend which ''brought us'' to my friend's house got real angry for some reason (because she was waiting in the car for ages and needed a cigarette?), and then, I started to get pissed off at her, and then started trashing my friend's house up.

If I'm right, there was an interruption - my brother gives me two small bagpacks... One containing BF1942, and one containing BFV... This was another dream, and it went on for quite some time...

Then, later on, my friend's dad tells me that I shouldn't be here at the island anymore because I don't belong here, and I can bring in diseases and all...

So then later on, I think I started trashing my friend's house again, because I got pissed. Further on, I escaped in the Jeep that's in OFP. I turn to an intersection, and on the right and left, I see two big-ass Burger King billboards! Then I think... this ain't right!

I drive to stop by three trees one metre away from the road then press M to look at my map and look for where the hell I'm bloody going... and when I was looking at the map, I saw two vehicles driving along... one named ''M4''...

And then, the vehicles were about not far away from me! If I drove off, they'd find me eventually... So I just turned off my lights on the vehicle and tried to blend in with the night, etc.

Then, ''they'' bloody found me! I then went for the kill and drove off up a not-so-steep hill... and my vehicle got shot at for a few seconds... and I died...

So, I later on I found out I was on what was ''an island'' really close to Malden... BUT, the island was bloody connected to Malden!

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black

Last edited by Chrispy; 06-12-2007 at 12:58 AM.
Old 06-12-2007, 03:06 AM

I had a massive war dream once.

It started in the late 18th century first, we were the French (me and 8 people) and we were holding this road overlooking this massive archway thing. Some German infantry came through and we engaged them. One of us had an MG42 for some reason...

...Later on it phased into 1940s, somewhere in some big desert. The desert was filled with trenches and there were flashes on the horizon (since it was night). I was making my way through the trenches and linked up with some of our guys before making our way into a big command trench...probably more like a crater. There were about 10 or 15 of us in this crater, one of which was a close friend of mine.

Then the Japanese infantry came in and we engaged them in a ferocious gun battle. One of us had a T99 (a Japanese machinegun). We were surrounded. We fragged a few of them, but eventually all of us ran out of ammo. We surrendered. Then, we were hanged.

I remember blacking out of that part and then facing this huge scoreboard. It wasa massive tally of all the things ive killed and destroyed in all the games ive ever played. The kill count was ludicrously huge. There were a lot of stats, like vehicles destroyed, shots fired, team mates lost while under my command etc etc.

Quite an odd dream.
Old 06-19-2007, 03:46 AM
Hells Bound is offline Hells Bound

Well use somthing i forgot what it's called but it's good for the brain it clears it and makes you think clearer and stronger when i get the name of it i will tell you's i use it i have dreaked all my life and a few nightmears about stuff.

Im The Best

And The Worlds Allmost Over
Mwhahahahaha.

What The F*** Am I On.
Lmao. LoL. Dh'o. F***
Old 06-19-2007, 03:56 AM

Okay, one dream last night, involved sucking... Yeah, too rude to post here.

Second, was kinda weird. What I've realized (I realized this ages ago heaps of times but I've realized again) is whenever you sometimes look forward to something, and you're sleeping, you get a dream, and that dream kinda ruins what you're looking forward to...

My dream was, yesterday, I had recieved a package from EE (Eagle Eye), and it had some CDs, etc. And, for some reason, the CDs, I couldn't find... All there was, was advertising papers! It was so weird...

Chris
Old 06-19-2007, 07:58 AM

^^ I call em anticipation dreams.

The night before i was to recieve Starcraft, i dreamt of it. The night before i was to receive Tiberian Sun, i dreamt of it. There have been others, but those two i can only recall.