Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 06-10-2002, 05:37 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

DF Arsenal Coming Soon!

Source: DFBarracks.com

The Delta Force Arsenal is Coming Soon! My name is Greg (Phantom) and me and one of my non-DF playing friends are making The Delta Force Arsenal. This will hopefully play a big part in the DF-Community. We hope to have a great Resource site with News, Maps, Utilities, Forums, Live Chat, Downloads, and much, much more. The site will be up soon, hopefully by mid- june and i would like to let every one know! I know this will not get as much attention as Nova-Arena did but i would like to tell everyone about it. We are going to put a lot of hard work into this site. I know it is not a Dot Com site and Yes I am using Angelfire, We don't have the money at the time to get a Dot Com site yet but maybe with All the DF-Community's support we can get one. We were having trouble also in getting a good server also for a medium price range. We do not have a lot of money but don't want to waste money on a non-dedicated server. I hope the site will be a good addition to the community and you can stop by now at www.dfarsenal.cjb.net and help us out now.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 06-10-2002, 06:48 PM
Tank is offline Tank

Send a message via ICQ to Tank Send a message via AIM to Tank
hi were do you guys get those banners for your names? and can i make one for my squad?
Old 06-10-2002, 07:10 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

You should ask SB in the sigs forum.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq