Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 06-10-2003, 10:28 AM
Gunshot is offline Gunshot

Send a message via ICQ to Gunshot Send a message via AIM to Gunshot Send a message via Yahoo to Gunshot
Wink Still Looking for a partner. MAP MAKING. BHD

Hello, i am looking for a 5 star map maker who will help me make this awesome map i thought up and i can visualize it my mind. i will give have credit for making the map so 50% me 50% you. I am a pretty good map maker. i customize my own things i have a map that's coming out in less than a week called "The Floating Hanger". The reason why i need someone is because the map i want to build is quite large. Not that much large but i would like to finish it soon. If you are Interested then please E-Mail me at SoD_Gunshot@yahoo.com or you can message me on aim at Skatrocker247 (i am always on aim). or you can message me Yahoo message my name is SoD_Gunshot (i am never on so don't message me) or msn which is SoD_Gunshot@hotmail.com don't email that adress i don't usually check my mail on that one.. or you can msn message me at SoD_Gunshot@hotmail.com i am usually on. Or you can message me on icq at 176073216 or you can just PM me on DFHQ. Numerous ways to contact me i prefer (DFHQ,SoD_Gunshot@yahoo.com, or AIM which is Skatrocker247) Jeez that took awhile to write all that crappy information about contacting me.. hehe ne ways If you the slightist alittle bit interested please contact me! and Please show me 1-3 maps you made before. *IF NEEDED* it's would be a CQB/Snipers Map it is for Black Hawk Down and it is the coolest idea i will tell someone the details if they are interested in helping but they have to be able to make custom stuff and have at least 1, 5 star map. I won't give any details of what it will be like it's a surprise unless you want to help make the map with me of course it will be fun.. or i guess i can work for ever on it if know one wants to help..