Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 12-28-2011, 03:21 AM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

New RenegadeX could be a gem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtKOFGO09QM
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pr...egade-x/725368
Old 12-28-2011, 07:06 PM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

it's the old, very old, C&C, revamped with a "UT3" engine, but hey!! the "X" is the mod, and very FREE!....so you want money for this cr@p now!!!
Old 12-29-2011, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERMITE View Post
it's the old, very old, C&C, revamped with a "UT3" engine, but hey!! the "X" is the mod, and very FREE!....so you want money for this cr@p now!!!
What's wrong with it "M"? You have not given us enough info, you basically just cr@pped on it mate.
Tell us why could you?
Old 12-29-2011, 10:58 AM

Unreal Engine 3

The third generation of the Unreal Engine (UE3) is designed for DirectX (versions 9-11 for Windows and Xbox 360), as well as systems using OpenGL, including the PlayStation 3, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, and Stage 3D for Adobe Flash Player 11.[9] Its renderer supports many advanced techniques including HDRR, per-pixel lighting, and dynamic shadows. It also builds on the tools available in previous versions. In October 2011, the engine was ported to support Adobe Flash Player 11 through the Stage 3D hardware-accelerated APIs. Epic has used this version of the engine for their in-house games. Aggressive licensing of this current iteration has garnered a great deal of support from several big licensees.
While the Unreal Engine 3 has been quite open for modders to work with, the ability to publish and sell games made using UE3 was restricted to licensees of the engine. However, on November 2009, Epic released a free version of their engine, called the Unreal Development Kit (UDK), that is available to the general public. According to the current EULA, game makers can sell their games by paying Epic the cost of $99 USD, and 25% of all income above $50,000 USD received. The December 2010 UDK release added support for creating iOS games. As of the September 2011 release, iOS, Mac OS X and Windows platforms all support UDK-created games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...l_Engine_games
Old 12-29-2011, 01:27 PM

Tick off with the Unreal3 engine guff and answer the question or POQ! I'm sick of your rhetoric.
Don't comment on my threads unless you are being serious or useful, stop acting like you got SOL, get it? I'm fed up with you and your uninformed and unwanted criticism!!!
Old 12-29-2011, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompem View Post
Tick off with the Unreal3 engine guff and answer the question or POQ! I'm sick of your rhetoric.
Don't comment on my threads unless you are being serious or useful, stop acting like you got SOL, get it? I'm fed up with you and your uninformed and unwanted criticism!!!
Dah!!..you did ask!

See for yourself thats Quake 2 lighting,...?
enough of the flaming, you got a problem see admin
happy new year DH.

"M"
Old 12-29-2011, 09:14 PM

Talk some sense please, you seem to be way off base. I didn't ask to get a lecture just a comment on the game play not the politics surrounding it, who cares where the engine comes from.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:12 PM

Currently serving 3 Months

Last edited by Guest001; 01-06-2012 at 02:02 AM.