Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 02-02-2004, 02:32 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
DF Squad Database!

Hello. I am in the process of making a utility ( kind of ) that has about 50-60 squads for the games DF1-DF:BHD:TS. I am looking for the following people:

1-2 DF1 Squad Finders ( people who look for atleast 50 DF1 squads, put them in a folder or notepad and send them to me )

1-2 DF2 Squad Finders ( people who look for atleast 50 DF2 squads, put them in a folder or notepad and send them to me )

1 DFLW Squad Finder ( people who look for atleast 50 DF:LW squads, put them in a folder or notepad and send them to me ) ( I am looking for DFLW squads right now also )

1-2 DF:TFD Squad Finders ( people who look for atleast 50 DF:TFD squads, put them in a folder or notepad and send them to me )

1-2 DF:BHD Squad Finders ( people who look for atleast 50 DF:BHD squads, put them in a folder or notepad and send them to me )

1-2 DF:BHD:TS Squad Finders ( people who look for atleast 50 DF:BHD:TS squads, put them in a folder or notepad and send them to me )

If you think you have the time to help me out, please email me at

ettdema@hotmail.com

This is a squad database that will be able to be downloaded at a various number of sites. The people who helped me will get credit when posted on the sites.