Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Sigs and Graphics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sigs and Graphics Show off your sigs/graphics or request your own

Old 09-12-2002, 01:36 PM
Desciple is offline Desciple

I NEED A SIGGY MADE USING THIS PIC

I NEED A SIGGY MADE USING THIS PIC. I DON'T ACCESS TO MY PROGRAMS TO MAKE IT.....CAN SOMEONE HELP

THE LETTERING SHOULD BE OF GOTHIC NATURE

C U DIE™

I WILL USE THE BEST ONE HERE........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dragonwallt.jpg (3.6 KB, 45 views)

I have lost my mind, can you help me?

Send Siggies..............
Mark 8:34-38 And he called to him the multitude with his disciples, and said to them, "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it;and whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it. For what does it profit a man, to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? For what can a man give in return for his life? For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of man also be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."
Old 09-13-2002, 06:52 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
this will gimme somethign to do this afternoon
it may be a few days b4 i can post it though.
Old 09-13-2002, 07:40 AM

oK, I WAS THINKING THAT IT WAS ABIT LARGER PHOTO.....

Mark 8:34-38 And he called to him the multitude with his disciples, and said to them, "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it;and whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it. For what does it profit a man, to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? For what can a man give in return for his life? For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of man also be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."
Old 09-13-2002, 10:17 AM
Diamond Bullet is offline Diamond Bullet

Send a message via ICQ to Diamond Bullet Send a message via Yahoo to Diamond Bullet
er i am going to have a go, where did u find that pic? (want to see if i can find a bigger 1)

MSN: db_dasniper@hotmail.com

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

supplied by Nev
Old 09-13-2002, 12:29 PM

i thought i got it at http://www.webshots.com

although in that mass aray of files, i was not able to find the larger pic.

i found it will looking for a screensaver and wallpaper program.

Oh by the way, the program there is awesome. It changes my wallpaper every hour (different settings) along with other nifty little things it can do.

Old 09-13-2002, 12:39 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

*whispers*I think, it might've a spyware in it*whispers*

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 09-13-2002, 12:46 PM

Your joking.

ok explain that one to me, im not familiar with "spyware". are you speakin of a "trojan"?

Old 09-13-2002, 12:50 PM

Also called adware, spyware is any software that covertly gathers user information through the user's Internet connection without his or her knowledge, usually for advertising purposes. Spyware applications are typically bundled as a hidden component of freeware or shareware programs that can be downloaded from the Internet. Once installed, the spyware monitors user activity on the Internet and transmits that information in the background to someone else. Spyware can also gather information about e-mail addresses and even passwords and credit card numbers.
Spyware is similar to a Trojan horse in that users unwittingly install the product when they install something else. A common way to become a victim of spyware is to download certain peer-to-peer file swapping products that are available today.

Aside from the questions of ethics and privacy, spyware steals from the user by using the computer's memory resources and also by eating bandwidth as it sends information back to the spyware's home base via the user's Internet connection. Because spyware is using memory and system resources, the applications running in the background can lead to system crashes or general system instability.

Because spyware exists as independent executable programs, they have the ability to monitor keystrokes, scan files on the hard drive, snoop other applications, such as chat programs or word processors, install other spyware programs, read cookies, change the default home page on the Web browser, consistently relaying this information back to the spyware author who will either use it for advertising/marketing purposes or sell the information to another party.

Licensing agreements that accompany software downloads sometimes warn the user that a spyware program will be installed along with the requested software, but the licensing agreements may not always be read completely because the notice of a spyware installation is often couched in obtuse, hard-to-read legal disclaimers.

Source

Quote:
Old 09-13-2002, 12:53 PM

Solution? Ad Aware But be careful, Kazaa files are deleted when you run this.

Quote:
Old 09-13-2002, 12:54 PM

OK, WISE ONE

EDUCATE ME IN THE WAYS OF GEEKDOM

WHAT ARE KAZAA FILES?

Old 09-13-2002, 01:03 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Diamond Bullet Send a message via Yahoo to Diamond Bullet
mp3.'s wmv's things u download using kazaa. peer to peer file sharing Some contain spyware so they r deleted.

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

supplied by Nev
Old 09-13-2002, 01:04 PM

using ^^^ that prog will help alot. Speeds up ur comp b a considerable amount if u have alot.

supplied by Nev
Old 09-13-2002, 01:15 PM

oh, i don't have that crap.......

don't like someone accessing my puter while im not around..... to download anything............

Old 09-13-2002, 01:34 PM

u r able to choose not to share ur files

supplied by Nev
Old 09-13-2002, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GEN~VS~C U DIE
oh, i don't have that crap.......

don't like someone accessing my puter while im not around..... to download anything............
Don't have Kazaa???????? Which planet you on!!

Quote:
Old 09-14-2002, 08:43 AM
Blade is offline Blade

Send a message via ICQ to Blade
what about this (test)
Attached Images
File Type: gif gencudietest1.gif (25.8 KB, 33 views)

Its not about dieing for your country... Its about makeing your enemies die for theres.
Old 09-14-2002, 08:44 AM
Blade is offline Blade

Send a message via ICQ to Blade
Dragons r really hard to find but have found about 6 or 7 Icq me i will send em on

Its not about dieing for your country... Its about makeing your enemies die for theres.
Old 09-16-2002, 07:39 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
Attached Images
File Type: gif cudie02.gif (14.6 KB, 48 views)
Old 09-16-2002, 08:27 AM

VENUS.

I TRYED IT. HOWEVER, EVERYTIME I TRIED TO DO SOMETHING, SOMEONE WAS DOWNLOADING FROM MY PUTER BECAUSE IT WAS FASTER CONNECTION, I GUESS. IT SLOWED DOWN PROGRAMS THAT I WAS RUNNING.........DIDN'T LIKE THAT SO I UNINSTALLED AND DELETED.........

BEST THING.....

I EVER DID......

I WANT SOMETHING FROM NOW ON. I ASK FOR IT......WORKS BETTER WHEN SOMEONE ELSE CAN GET TO IT WHEN THEY HAVE A MOMENT. I NEVER GET A RUSH OVER THINGS.......

I HAVE LEARNED TO GET PROGRAMS/FILES WITHOUT SHAREWARE. I BUY THEM......MOST OF THE TIME.......HE HE HE

Old 09-16-2002, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by StevieB

AWESOME STEVIEB

JUST DOWNRIGHT AWESOME