Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 06-11-2002, 05:38 PM
Crazy Para{BPR} is offline Crazy Para{BPR}

Send a message via ICQ to Crazy Para{BPR} Send a message via Yahoo to Crazy Para{BPR}
BPR Returns!!!

Following a tour of my own after been called back into The Para's for a short operational tour I had no choice other than to close down The British Parachute Regiment DF Squad, but alas I am back now (Tour Rocked)

Well I am going to re-open the squad. I am now looking for help, as I am planning on re-opening the site as it used to be - with a forum - maps - downloads - members news etc etc etc I need people with site experience - just to help me manage it all - and I am looking for ideas.

I want the site to support Land Warrior and the new releases but sadfully not DF 1 or 2. This will enable us to get some life back into the squad - then maybe we can open our options a little.

So we are looking for:

Graphic Designers (siggy's & banners etc)
Web Designers (maybe)
Site Makers
Squad Leaders

If you have any other ideas please let me know - the official reopening of BPR will be the 30th of June allowing myself and the new squad members to get together and sort ourselves out!

So if you have what it takes to be a Soldier in the British Parachute Regiment get in touch and email me!