Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 08-05-2004, 02:10 PM
Silent -G- is offline Silent -G-

Send a message via ICQ to Silent -G-
Guardians of Justice Recruiting

We are a new team that split from another due to questionable squad member activities. We are a BHDTS team and once we get to where we are working as a team, we probably will switch over to Joint Operations. Info on us: We are an all adult clan, 18 or older (almost 18s will be case by case) with the clan's max roster at this time up to 30 players (will increase if we move to JO). We are limiting our clan to 30 players, so all players will have a greater opportunity to play in matches and scrimmages. We currently have 3 1/2 players (nagging a former team member to join) and looking to recruit 26 others. Due to the fact there are numerious players in this community looking for a home, our recruitment is somewhat extensive. If you are looking for an easy tag, this isn't the place. Been on 2 of those teams and the tag you wear doesn't seem that important if everyone can get it without a price. If you decide to sign with us and get voted as a member, you can say that you earned your tag. I am sure you may have heard that this is just a game. Well, it is for those that aren't tagged or don't care. In our view a tag brings more responsibility whether you have a more indepth roll on the team or you are just a player covering you buddys. You will get to know alot of players, make friends (not only on this team but others), do alot of killing and have fun. I am not saying this is the best team on the market (we are new), because there are many teams and players out there that play by the rules and try to set a good environment for their players. I started this team to do the same. We play by the rules and will enforce them. Our game server is up and the location is posted on our home page: www.gojclan.com. If you wish to check us out, please do and if you wish to join follow the link to the recruitment page. all the links work but so you know the website is new and still under construction. See you on the killing fields.