Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Tech Support
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Tech Support Have a problem? Maybe we can help!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2012, 09:24 PM
chief*ADFP* is offline chief*ADFP*
Hellfighter

Send a message via ICQ to chief*ADFP*
Cry getting a new computer

my DD945Gnt gone off like a firecracker inside it
no lie! its like 10yrs old anyways oddest thing i seen happen pop poopopopop pop...tower has bad connection on it to plug-in to USB and Mic connection all going bad, replacement D945Gnt mother broad cost like $65.00 but the tower is bad

found another computer around about $124.00 total.
i can grand father most of the thing into it from the older one

add-in my old PCIe 16x, and the 2Gb ram, 1Tb HDD

would need a CPU fan i have to see what type of slot it is to get better one for it later on.

===========
details;
Want an Intel Pentium 4 3.2 GHz processor and 1 GB DDR2 RAM, this HP Compaq dc7600 Desktop PC delivers the power needed to handle today's applications! The 80 GB SATA hard drive provides storage space for data, music, and video files. Plus it comes with Microsoft Windows XP Professional!Burn CDs, watch movies and access media with the CD-RW/DVD-ROM combo drive! Connect to high speed Broadband Internet with the Broadcom Gigabit Ethernet. Expansion is also possible thanks to the PCI Express x16 slot, PCI Express x1 slot and two PCI slots!This HP Compaq dc7600 Convertible Minitower includes integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 and integrated High Definition audio with Realtek 2 Channel ALC260 codec. Additional ports such as USB 2.0, 15-pin VGA, serial, parallel, PS/2 and audio are provided for connecting printers, digital cameras, flash drives and other PC devices!Add a mouse, keyboard, and monitor to this HP Compaq dc7600 Desktop PC and you'll be good to go!
===============
the thing is if i upgrade to windows vista, 7,8! i have to buy newer hardware and only thing i can grand father in would be (iffy) the video card newer one i got last 6mo

btw scott this Hellfighter aka chief adfp

Tags
replacement