Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2007, 08:15 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Man I feel gutted...

Well, two days ago mum came back home after her trip, and later on she found out one of her golden watches were missing in the house. This watch was given to her probably before I was born by my dad (which is now dead).

While mum was gone and I was at home myself for a while, I let a few of my friends come in (and she gave explicit instructions not to let anyone in). I don't like being a saddo sometimes so I thought "Yeah, I'll let them in for a while" and THAT'S it.

So, I've been feeling a bit "upset" and pissed and continously thinking "Did they steal it?" or not. Firstly, only two of my friends came. Later on the next day, they came again a few times, along with one of my friend's little brother - so that's three.

I made a list in my head. It can't have been my friend's little brother - I know he wouldn't do anything like that. I can tell he's not the guy who would do that. That leaves two of my friends. The first friend, I've known him since I was little. I thought it could be him, but then I just couldn't imagine in my head him doing such a thing.

Now, before I continue, I just wanna say, I have my own way of telling if someone's done something or not. I use my imagination. I think in my head of a certain person stealing it - and then I think, no - it doesn't seem right; or it does seem right.

That leaves me with my other friend which I only started to know this year. Something really tells me he did it. Mum left her gold watch on the table in the lounge and trusted me that nobody would come, ever. I can just imagine that fulla getting it when I ain't looking.

Then again, before my friends came, my brother and his girlfriend were hanging out here at this house. Okay, I was thinking maybe she could've gotten it. Then I thought, no - she's an adult, and adults don't really "do" that.

The bad thing is, the friend I was telling you about that possibly could have stolen it lives far away from where I live. So I can't go to his house and go "Did you steal it?" (NOT assuming he'd admit it instantly if he did steal it).

But I feel really upset - because even though it's not my watch, it's something that was given to my mum a very long time ago - something expensive, of great value.

If I find out whoever did it, I will seriously get that alkafeen pipe (or whatever the heck it's called), and smash them across the head with it.

And I doubt this watch has been misplaced - me and mum have looked everywhere in the house.

And a golden bracelet was missing as well with that watch. And like said, this watch was on the table in the lounge - so it seemed like a "neutral" place to put it. So if it was in mum's bedroom for example, the person probably wouldn't steal it because he/she might think "Oh, it's probably his mum's". Or, if in my bedroom he/she would would probably think "It's his". But this was in the lounge and there were other watches around it as well so he/she would think "Oh, there's heaps of watches around it, and it doesn't look like anybody's" - and yank, there you go... gone...

Right now mum has stopped getting real angry (it's true as time goes by the pain heals up), but I'm still feeling a bit dull...

I guess I just gotta let time pass by for now and see what happens from there...

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black