Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 04-04-2002, 04:34 PM
~FB~Ghandi is offline ~FB~Ghandi

Post What You Think About This???

What is your opinion about the 50cal snipers shooting players that is behind 3 walls an only reason they can do this is cus of black dot ? I think it´s same a glitching cus black dot is a glitch well that you can see the black dot behind walls is ... so I think players using it is glitchers the fact that you can see players behind walls is a glitch so therefore 50cal snipers using the black dot like that is glitchers ..... Well thats what i think ...

Old 04-05-2002, 09:33 AM
Muninn is offline Muninn
Retired from DF

Yeah i think thats fcked up, and there probably cheating...lol....So yeah i think it sucks...Now the other day i was playin and from far away with my SR M40 I could see the players runing in side the houses but then again it could be a glich like ya said..but yeah i hate it to...I hope when DF:TFD comes out they will fix that but i hope they do not fix the BLACK DOT glitch.haha....anyway yeah!......
Old 04-05-2002, 11:03 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
Re: What You Think About This???

Quote:
Originally posted by Ghandi*PR*
What is your opinion about the 50cal snipers shooting players that is behind 3 walls an only reason they can do this is cus of black dot ? I think it´s same a glitching cus black dot is a glitch well that you can see the black dot behind walls is ... so I think players using it is glitchers the fact that you can see players behind walls is a glitch so therefore 50cal snipers using the black dot like that is glitchers ..... Well thats what i think ...

oooooooooooohhhhhhhh good post G.

well i can say its kind of glitching - it DOES goive an advantage BUT no one has to do anything for it to happen.

i know why u posted because its damn annoying being shot inside.

thing is when im 500m away and scoping the area and see a black dot i am not going to ignore it and think that its glitching, see what i mean?

it does seem silly that the gun was made that powerful, as most other guns kill 1 shot but cannot go through walls.
Old 04-05-2002, 12:16 PM

the 50cal can go true the wall in real life ... its not that i can also see players behind walls cus of black dot but using the black dot like that i think is glitching il take out the 50cal from my server when i host if the black dot is not fixt yes all can see the black dot but not all can shot true walls an kill only cus of black dot .

Old 04-06-2002, 10:26 AM
Skinbag is offline Skinbag

Send a message via ICQ to Skinbag Send a message via AIM to Skinbag Send a message via Yahoo to Skinbag
hmmmmmmm the black dot is part of the game tho. if i didnt see that black dot with my Mag i wouldnt be able to kill peeps between 200 - 500 meters. very hard to see otherwise. its a just a bit in the game. But the 50 cal is very powerful and as u say can go thorugh the wall in realy life. But u can see the black dot and its their so we cant do bugger all even if we wanted to ....

Not even Luke Skywalker can beat me !!
Old 04-06-2002, 06:37 PM
BLADE =GH= is offline BLADE =GH=

Send a message via ICQ to BLADE =GH=
This issue has come up in tournies before, as Stevie B said do you shoot or not shoot. Some see dots better than others depending on ya vid card and settings, so there are only 2 ways to fix the prob. 1 is to play CQB maps as there small and don't show the dot or line builds with "metal walls" or at least use lots of them lol. Cant see blacks dots throu metal walls.
Old 04-06-2002, 06:54 PM
Neo_TAW is offline Neo_TAW

Send a message via ICQ to Neo_TAW
yah but if u need to line every building with metal walls it will piss people off and stuff just because of a few kills
besides it will lag with too many items
Maps Admin
Map Maker
http://www.theartofwarfare.net/tawmaps
Old 04-06-2002, 07:11 PM

well the fix is 2 take out the 50cal il do that if i host ...

Old 04-06-2002, 07:18 PM
Neo_TAW is offline Neo_TAW

Send a message via ICQ to Neo_TAW
but then you lose 90% of the snipers
you wouldnt lose me
i use a M40
Maps Admin
Map Maker
http://www.theartofwarfare.net/tawmaps
Old 04-06-2002, 08:18 PM

then they just have 2 find another place 2 glitch

Old 04-07-2002, 10:23 PM
Shrive is offline Shrive

Send a message via ICQ to Shrive
think about it like this, when i see a black dot i imediatly start shooting at it, so why is it different if its a .50 cal, if you got a 50 and you see a dot, are you going to shoot at it, i am, that is the way i look at this
shrive out.....