Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 12-29-2004, 06:09 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Smile will i may stop playing for a bet

You could say I going to play with my new power tools and start making things up.

Scrawl desktop pen set its basic a around peace of wood with holes drill out of it pattern like a horse or ships...ECT

basic you have a 1pcs of wood cut it any shape you like, then trim the edge of it with the router then in the center of it you draw a image of something in it, at this point when you happy with the image you start using a drill of some type a really small drill bite say 1/8 in size or smaller, use it to cutout the image so only the lines are left in it. You have to keep a 3/4inch area for the pen holder to screw into to hold the pen holder when finish. at this point sand it with (Graded sand paper best do it by hand) 60x then go to 80x then 120x last 400x sand paper. You have a custom pen holder. Old English polish is good to use or bee wax to use to make it shine.

You will need something to hold the wood as you cut it. I mostly use 2ea screw into a area I going to cut it I save them for last to cut, when I get to close finishing it I remove the 2ea screws then hole the wood with one hand and take it easy.

You can make it into any shape you like it to be a half whale showing on top the body you place an image into it to cut out. You can make it round any way you like to using a wood file.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]