Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > Feedback / Novahq.net Support
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Feedback / Novahq.net Support Feedback & Questions for the staff

Old 05-11-2003, 12:35 PM
Gunshot is offline Gunshot

Send a message via ICQ to Gunshot Send a message via AIM to Gunshot Send a message via Yahoo to Gunshot
DFBHD ERROR *_DELIS* Please Help

Hello, I need some Serious help.. When i install my DFBHD ***NO PROGRAMS ARE RUNNING*** it says at the end when i press finish some window pops up titled:_delis and saysL _delis has caused an error in _ISDEL.EXE. _delis will now close.if you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer. *and of course restarting your computer doesn't help* I played it before i just restored my computer this already happened once.. but, i didn't get any help for it.. someone please help me! please! Thanks alot, ~*Gunshot*~

*see Yall Around In some GaMeS* (if i get it working)
Email:SoD_Gunshot@yahoo.com
Aim:Skatrocker247
Yahoo:SoD_Gunshot
Msn Messanger:SoD_Gunshot
Msn E-mail: SoD_Gunshot@hotmail.com

*Try Like the Rest & Die like the Rest*
*Kill the Best, Shoot the rest*
Old 05-11-2003, 01:09 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
i think you should contact NovaLogic about this one:
http://www.novalogic.com/support.asp#

btw its hard to read ur blue txt on our blue forum
Old 05-11-2003, 01:13 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Gunshot Send a message via AIM to Gunshot Send a message via Yahoo to Gunshot
hehe all yah have to do though if you can't read it is highlight the whole thing but yeah.. without the bold it's hard

Old 05-11-2003, 01:18 PM

but what do you suggest me to do? i already emailed Nova logic support but this happened to me once before and to alot of people I heard.. from the look of the error.. to me it sounds like a Op System error but i can't update or install anything cause of that stupid error.. specifically DFBHD cause before like 3 months ago it did same thing, and um.. i couldn't download anything that Had to do with windows. i couldn't even download psp7+8 and other stuff. i alreay restored my computer from some other error Sh*t and i'm really pissed..

Old 05-13-2003, 04:55 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
When you get this error come up.

do this press ALT & D a list come up in the text box copy it all the info in that box then closeout of it press ok.

send a email to: support@novalogic.com
Subject line: DF:BHD error.

in the email past that info you copy.
(it tell them in detail what going on in the data)

at bottom of the list type Remark: tell them what happen when you got this error.

this also works with all this type of error when ever you get that type of error that "this made a error it will now close press ok" you can do same thing with winword error, software error, only send that error report to the program/software.mfg of it or use it at their forum if they have one.

i found it very use full when i need tech help with them type of error they love seeing it tell them a lot.

P.s they may come back ask for more info thats ok they are looking for something trying to help you ok.

if you use " Windows Restore " it dose not restore the Reg i found out the hardway goback dose but not windows restore"
try to do a "scanreg" will check it for error or use "scanreg /fix" will scan and fix it all anyway in start/run type them in the box then press ok
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 05-13-2003 at 05:29 AM.