Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 03-06-2008, 02:46 PM
mastermachman
Unregistered

Delta Force / Warriors / Future Force

Delta Force / Future Force/ International Warriors

Delta Force / International Peace Force.....lol

Delta Force / The Smell Of Death

Delta Force / The Grim Reaper O Waits...My logos on my server's

Well I like them All !! I could go on ?
Old 04-27-2008, 02:47 PM
skinny killer is offline skinny killer
HappyGoLucky

Send a message via Yahoo to skinny killer
Delta force: war crimes

Delta force: Brothers as soldiers
Old 04-27-2008, 11:45 PM
carpe diem
Unregistered

Yet another idea for Novalogic New Game

OK, after reading all the posts on this issue, I am compelled to post my Idea.
Since Novalogic will keep the initial design for the Game Box Cover anyway, No harm, no foul for new ideas.
Here's my keeping with Novalogics, Angel Falls".
I have a graphic I made for the name...
Kudos to Mike for the link to my graphic pic.

http://mike.id.au:80/otter/DF%20CARP...ANGELFALLS.jpg
Old 04-28-2008, 02:53 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Quote:
Originally posted by William
i posted a direct link to the image already above

like to try the demo on the game if it has that anti-lag cheat tool enable i'll pass no good for me dailup

got sucker with JOTR & DF:Extreme not again
LOL sorry for quoting an old post, but it's funny since I can play DFX as clear as hell on a 56k (I get 56k when I go past the ADSL limit). I play totally fine on NW servers. I've got 1gb of RAM to compensate though, ha.

But we all experience different lag/ping...

----------------

Onto the subject, I reckon they should stick with Angel Falls.

I personally don't like exaggerated names as they somewhat sound cheesy, like for example, "Delta Force: The Hills of Death", etc. Something straightforward, like "Black Ops", "Incursion", "Uprising", etc. suits me.
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 05-19-2008, 10:55 AM
HyperCStar is offline HyperCStar

Delta Force Marines Q10

Delta Force Gas Station

Delta Force Canadian Force

Delta Force Codname: QPS20

Delta Force: Gansta Wars (Just kidding)

Delta Force: The Big City
Old 05-19-2008, 10:59 AM
HyperCStar is offline HyperCStar

I hope Delta Force Angel Falls isnt acctually DVD ROM (dvd only compatible)
cause i cant play those because my computer drivers...

... BOOOOOOOOOM BRVBVRVBVBBV ... Dang
Old 05-19-2008, 01:48 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Lite-on has Stander IDE DVD writers for like $45.00-$65.00
i got SATA LightScrip DVD writer for like under 70.00

you do have to keep up with the times some time MFG of Disc Driver come up with newer version of flash drivers for their CD or DVD Rom drive's

like Lite-on came out with newer driver for my last 3/2008 and it was made back in 2006.

there are some time catches to these Flash drives update some time they can make a disc drive burn slower! sample like it first came out it burn 52x! but the flash drive may make it burn slower down to 48x and not 52x. some time they may find out later a hardware going bad do to running at higher speed it would not handle it. but slowing it down make it last a life time longer better.

i would love it be on a DVD it be loaded with a lot more maps and co-op maps as will, maybe even more SP-Mission as will.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 05-19-2008, 02:55 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Highly unlikely won't come out on CD. It will probably most definitely go out on DVD.

Games are getting bigger these days - I don't think game companies want massive games on 10 CDs...
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 06-12-2008, 01:36 PM
mrg is offline mrg

Delta Force: Cobra Gold, The Game Base on the book (Re-published as Cobra 405) You Play as Bill Berger a US Soldier sent to the SAS to Leant Brittish tacticks for the newly formed Delta Force. When the unit is tasked to Scope out a bank in the middle of the 1975 War-torn Beirut and if given the go ahead they would break in and steal vital Terrorist documents. The SAS team have a Better Idea, Somehow the $50 Million worth of Gold Bullion in the bank go missing and the SAS Unit returns to thier Cyprus base with the terrorist documents vowing to return and get the Bullion that they stole and hid. 2008, Present Day: The Terrorist whose money got stolen also Vowe for revenge and start to hund down the ex-SAS and in Bills case ex-DELTA and kill all while Salvaging the Bullion. you and the eight of nine men (you included) face the Terrorists but will they get the gold? you will Decide if you Dont Kill the Head of the terrorist organisation you wont find it, if you do and comlete the game you will. Simple!

Old 06-12-2008, 10:31 PM
carpe diem
Unregistered

Nature of The Beast

Hello ppl;
Technology has been with us for a very long time. I'm sure most are aware of this.
I salute the 'end users' who have kept up. Change is inevitable, and how we keep up
can either be a down-fall or put a person as a runner at the pack lead position.
Granted not all have the "Moxy" or Money to "fight the good fight" with technology.
However, the good of the few cannot out weigh the needs of the "Masses". That's the hard core
of this type of industry.
I remember when "PONG" was "State of the Art" gaming... LOL, Yeah I'm "Of Age".
Not fossilized though, Heh! :-) And People would get frustrated until they figured out to turn
the small knobs to move the "paddles" and make a hit for a return "Slam". And the graphics
were less than 8-bit... if that ... LOL. And DOS commands were the Coolest thing...woohoo!
All that being said is my learning, and of course we are always in the learning mode.
Regardless of what "we all" want, "The Powers That Be" will ultimately rule the day.
Educate yourself, Flow with the direction, Make your own mind up, with respect to "Yourself".
Others may differ, such is life, huh... Impose your opinion on yourselves and move forward.
I've fought in War, and I sure don't need a sociological War. Fight the good fight, do the
best you can. If anyone objects to "That", then it would be "pure ignorance" on their part.

Nuff Said... Peace out Dawg! :-)
Old 06-13-2008, 05:32 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
got your password sorted then?
Old 06-13-2008, 12:58 PM
carpe diem
Unregistered

hohi...:-)
I was not spacing my username correctly. Then I looked at your last email and thought, "OOPS"!
So Sorry 'bout "MY" fossil brain! LOL
Your so nice for the "Heads-Up" or "Brain-UP"...
I need Prunes or somethin'....
Thx Again... Steve.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:04 AM
mrg is offline mrg

Does any1 think my ideas gd?

Old 06-14-2008, 01:46 PM
carpe diem
Unregistered

mrg-very inappropriate remark

MRG: I am going to comment about your "signature sentence".
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country. General George Patton." [As you wrote...]

I have to comment since I'm a Vietnam Veteran.
This may or may not irritate the Admin's here. And some other users. I hope not though.

I doubt you've ever been in the military, or "In A War Zone"! I have!
Seeing soldiers die/dieing is not a pleasent site. Especially when I lost several close friends.

The true heros of WAR are the soldiers who have died, WE who have made it back home
lived to tell the truth about WAR to those that want to ask, listen, and reflect on lost love ones.

Go to the Vietnam wall in Washington DC? Go, Look, and Think about the thousands of Vets.
Your perspective should take on a more compasionate air. If your honest with yourself, you'll rethink
the comment about "Patton".

I pray no one will have to face the horror of War. Especially, the Children everywhere.

"Some Wounds Never Heal".
Old 06-15-2008, 09:30 AM
mrg is offline mrg

Im Sorry and will Change Sig

i am sorry that my Sig Pains u so im going to change it. Your right i have never been in a warzone and hope never have to(No offence)i waz just quoting i do know sum1 that waz in Somalia and do have a family with a war background. i just need to find summat that iz wrth siggin.

MOving on i hp u can forgive.

Old 06-16-2008, 11:17 AM
carpe diem
Unregistered

For MRG:

No need to apologize to me. The main thing is, you've done the right thing by reacesseing the issue then making the right decision.

My values and understanding come from not judging, but simply bring value to light through communication.

You have descent values, I'm sure. The best intentions, at times, override our judgement.
I'm no exception.

Search deep within yourself. Find Truth in your knowlege, and the Truth will guide you in life.

Be cool, Play fair, I'm sure you'll go far.

Regards;
Carpe Diem
Old 06-17-2008, 11:12 AM
mrg is offline mrg

lol, i guess this Thread has changed into a tech support thread n not the Future game thread!