Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 11-15-2002, 04:19 PM
saturn0 is offline saturn0

eek NEED HELP WITH TFD MAP EDITOR!!!!!

ok, i have been making maps for about a month or two now, but the one thing i need help on, is where can i find a list that gives the full names of the ABBRIVIATED objects, or possibly even screenshots??????!?!?!

when i want to insert a building for example, if i want to add a temple, it says temple in the choices. but other things are abbriviated so much that i wouldnt have a clue as to what it is, and i dont want to spend all my time adding a building, and then playing the mission to find out.

i have been wanting to use the amary that you walk into, but i cant find it in the list, possibly because its given another name, or they just abbriviated it so much. PLEASE HELP ME!!

another question: when you get the insert item box up, and go to buildings, the ones that say: OR_etc. glitch. either you can see through them, or when u try to go inside it will kill you.

the buildings are on flat land, so what could be the reason for the glitches. surely the makers of DF editor would notice, because there are alot of builings that do that.
Old 11-15-2002, 07:15 PM
ArcticWolf is offline ArcticWolf
DFLW Map Maker

You can go to http://www.NovaSheep.com and go into Pappy's download area and find this:

Delta Force Task Force Dagger Item Viewer v3.012

"Original programming by Assmunch Task Force Dagger Revisions by Pappy©.

This is a mappers tool to help the map creators to see what the items look like before they place them in a map. This program works Online or Offline. Users do not need to download any of the image packs but they will be required to be connected to the internet in order to see the images or hear the sounds.

Image, sounds, & Environment Paks available as a separate downloads "