Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > Feedback / Novahq.net Support
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Feedback / Novahq.net Support Feedback & Questions for the staff

Old 11-28-2006, 07:37 AM
I.P.C.JPP88L is offline I.P.C.JPP88L

cannot log on to nova anymore

CAN ANY1 TELL ME HOW COME I BROUGHT BHD REGISTERD IT ON MY M8S COMPUTER LEFT THE GAME AT THIER HOUSE BUT USED MY EMAIL ON REG: NOW THE USER NAME OR PASSWORD HAS BEEN CHANGED AND I DO NOT TALK TO M8 ANY MORE BUT HAVE MAPS I WANT TO PUT ON NOVA EXCHANGE WITH MY OTHERS BUT I CANNOT USE THE OPTION ON NOVA TO TELL ME PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT NAME IT ASKS FOR EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN IT WAS REGISTERD WHICH BECAUSE I REG: I USED MY EMAIL BUT KEEPS TELLING ME EMAIL NOT ON DATA BASE???????I GETTIN ALL MESSED UP I NEED HELP I WANT TO ACCESS NOVA FORUMS AND CANT HELP SUM1 PLEASE.IDEA DOES ANY1 KNOW HOW TO EMAIL NOVA STRAIGHT. ALSO MERRY CHRISTMASS AND A HAPPT NEW YEAR TO ALL SUM1 WRITE BACK SOON. ALL I WANT 2 DO IS SAY ALL RIGHT 2 ALL THE PPL WHO HELPED ME BUILD AND PLAY MY SERVER NEW SNIPERS...AND TELL THEM WILL BE BAKE AND BETTE4R SOON I.P.C.JPP88L.OXON
Old 11-28-2006, 07:46 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

Hi, Welcome to Novahq

you can change your email account, if you set it up to automatically keep you logged in or if your mate knew yor password then he could have changes the password and email, comepletley locking you out...

Best thing i can suggest is emailing support@novalogic.com or calling their help desk number and giving them the details, otherwise NL games are pretty cheap around the place....

Also, be aware that typing in all capitals is netspeak for a hostile tone and/or shouting, it also makes it difficult to read....
Old 11-28-2006, 01:43 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
ok did you get the e-mail at all from them.

Ps we are not novalogic or novaworld we are a fan site is all. we try to help you get this going right.

you can ask Mike

M-F 9am-5pm
1-818-878-0325

Ps you can tell mike over the telephone your key code he can look it up that way all so....
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Pm me your user name you use to log-in with that you setup with Novaworld, i'll talk with mike about it & see if he can reset it and send a new password to your e-mail you set it under your account info.

or you can talk with mike.

i already talk with him your forum name don't match up at all with thier account they have listed there.

think it take a big man to say they use a 3rd party computer and register it on then leave it there.

hope you did not instill it on your m8t computer? they could have log-in and change everything using a No-Cd patch

key loggers are a killers
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 12-05-2006, 06:39 AM

Thanks for the reply,

my logon was: onions massive

my password was [Remove don't post it into the forum]

E-mail is jpp_88l@hotmail.com.Yes

when i brought the game i brought it for use on thier computer i have none at moment been homeless 15 years,but they still have disk and will not use no cd crack as i told them that it is illegal and would be banned(brill idea get knotted pirates lol)but i left game with them because i had taught m8s child to play and luvs the game.I thought they would leave my profile and would leave password and every thing same so i could leave new maps and chat at nova still.She has had problems with computer on occasion so may have had to reinstall but sum1 else would have done that for her on reinstalling BHD they may have changed account possibly will have to buy again but skint at momment.Sorry about the caps had not known!!!Also again Sorry for taking so long to relp got both messages at same time and am going to use link in first message to email nova Cheers,MERRY CHRISTMAS ana HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 12-05-2006 at 05:06 PM.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:02 AM

have tried emailing but does not send through do not know what to do
Old 12-05-2006, 05:07 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
you should never give out your account password unless you like some other fool to take it from you then its ok.

never give out your account password in any site ok.

i remove it the password to your account

listing of players name or user forum name this is ok to post up, but not the user password.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]