Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 02-23-2004, 01:39 PM
Bimmer is offline Bimmer

Any way to play on the Net?

Is it possible to play with my friends on the internet without logging on to Novaworld? Coz the BHD still costs here 50 bucks... and that's too much for that game... usually it costs 25 on the internet here... cos its quite old... but we can't wait.. holidays, ya know... so is it possible to play?
Old 02-23-2004, 04:43 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
So what your saying is your playing with a Pirate copy of BHD.
As you made another post on the same day saying about cheats.

Sorry no more time for a Pirate!
Old 02-24-2004, 04:32 AM
Bimmer is offline Bimmer

LOL, Im not saying im gonna use pirate disks... what im gonna do is install it on my pc and use nocd, and then install it on his... and if you didn't get my point - I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG TO GET ORIGINAL BHD!!! (If you noticed I also asked "Without logging on to Novaworld... if you can think - it means that I CAN PLAY THERE!!!! -> and that means that I HAVE ORIGINAL BHD!!! the problem is my friend doesnt and we really wanna just play 1vs1) And what I said about cheats was - HOW DO THEY MANAGE TO SHOOT WITH THE MACHINE GUN BETTER THAN WITH A SNIPER RIFLE!!! - Where I was just asking if it was possible to cheat that way. Two different topics, two different questions... and I'd really appreciate if you stop crying like a lil sissy and help...
Old 02-24-2004, 07:04 AM
GaryP is offline GaryP

If you can get a copy from the states, it's only $30 here.

Your friend will need another copy. There is no way around it. I looked into it when I wanted to play on my LAN. I just got my second copy.

And as for the the machine gun guys? Some people are good. I play on line and get killed more times then I can tell you.
Old 02-24-2004, 07:21 AM
Bimmer is offline Bimmer

Hehe, you didn't quite get my point Is it possible to play on the internet without logging on to Novaworld? Coz there are two possibilities, LAN IP and Novaworld... Me and my friend want to play Co-op through IP... We don't live together so we don't have any lan cables or anything.. even if we have two original CDs, I can't connect to his server if it's not Novaworld...
Old 02-24-2004, 11:02 AM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Bimmer
LOL, Im not saying im gonna use pirate disks... what im gonna do is install it on my pc and use nocd, and then install it on his...
This is the same as him using a pirate copy, as he needs to buy the original and you must have an original Not as you suggest you install it on yours then give the same disk to him to install.

But No you dont have to login on novaworld you can click bypass login and go straight to public games.
But as for playing Coop you will need a utility made by Devilsclaw to play coop as it is not included for online play without it.

Also Sorry to all that use them But I think Nova is right to BAN the NoCd patches.
Old 02-24-2004, 11:33 AM
Bimmer is offline Bimmer

Thank you Actually we just want to play Co-op and see if it's worth it...

are you talking about the same thing GaryP asked for? coz I've tried it, I get Coop gametype... but what do I do then? Have no idea I simply don't have any maps to start a server... or maybe I don't need to have any... I don't know If co-op is worth it, We're going to buy the second BHD and two Team Sabre Cd's

Last edited by Bimmer; 02-24-2004 at 11:42 AM.
Old 02-26-2004, 06:42 AM
coyote_0 is offline coyote_0

u could always buy a copy use the no cd crack and take the game back again.
Old 02-27-2004, 10:52 PM
Cody 7 is offline Cody 7

Send a message via ICQ to Cody 7 Send a message via AIM to Cody 7
RollEyes Well hope this helps

Yes of course ou can play on the internet without logging in, when you click join game, and you get the log-in screen just click bypass login and go straight to the games right under the login. The only difference is, you can join public servers which do not record stats which you would need to log-in for.

Oh by the way, co-op can ONLY be played through LAN which means co-op can only be played with someone else in your house, or in a buisiness where you have a room of computers connected

Holler if ya need anything!
Old 03-01-2004, 04:40 PM
Bimmer is offline Bimmer

SHANK YOU VERY MUCH
Old 03-17-2004, 10:33 AM
Buzz is offline Buzz

Send a message via Yahoo to Buzz
Honestly you should go out and buy another copy of the game its ppl like you who make those of us with a legit version look bad for using the nocd patch its only 50 bucks not like we're talkin about a $900 dollar program