Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 04-25-2008, 04:22 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

im gona catch all kinds of flak for this 1.

BBC Reported Collapse of WTC Building 7 Early

im not gona say much more than they reported that the building had collapsed 20min b4 it had done so, proving that some1 had prior knowledge and backing up theorys of a controlled demolition.

im not gona argue or debate just watch and look for yourselves and see what you think..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s
Old 04-25-2008, 06:02 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
gotta love that it wasn't terrorists that did the attacks, but the hundreds of conspiricy theories are all correct despite all involving different people and circumstances and often contradicting

if you are expecting flak for a post, then please don't make it...
Old 04-25-2008, 07:56 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Confused

oh yea lmfao

to think a report was doing a new report item on some thing then in the back ground a bomb goes off? so they Chang the story on much better hot news item.

planed i don't think so, still no one or any terrorist clams it, all so could have blown up do to some one using the Lou and fart so hard, another man in the Lou was lighting a Cigarette and boom or a gas line had a leak some fool could set it off by any number of means as in a live wire sparked.

people on them hijack jet liners use their cell-phone (was reported on the news feed as will at the time) and told others what was going on as they was up in the air calling their family's and others law enforcements, beside some news station all so got told about it when they hijack people call them as will.

not a shock they known ahead of time as they was tracking the hijack jet liners.

been said many times over, most Terrorist mostly land the jets and ask for thing so they was waiting for them to land. big shocker maybe it was better shot them down but no one would could read their minds.......so much for the scam of it was plan ahead of time

let see for sample:
1.) if we did shot them jet liners down as they was up in the air the Air force would look bad and the US-Government as will.

2.) we wait and hope if they land and handle it then, we never had a chance did we? nope they crash into their targets all but one the passengers crash it into a open field.

tell you the truth i sick of these so call egg heads with their so-call scam on what happen, bottom line there was no then any one could do to stop them. many lost their lives this sad day. end no then more can be done if it happen still no way to stop it
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 04-25-2008 at 08:41 PM.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:19 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
to tell you the truth, I have read a lot of stuff about this and I am not going to say what I think because to be honest, I am not quite sure what to believe. But I have watched the videos of the collapses and then compared them to demolition collapses and they do seem fairly similar to my eye. I guess time will eventually tell. hopefully.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 04-25-2008, 11:30 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
I doubt it....seriously.
Old 04-26-2008, 12:51 AM
Chief ADFP

i will say this the US-Government did have a clue some thing was going to happen, but they have to follow the rules set! one of them tell them they can't do a thing till they do the crime! other wise its a joke till they do the act. beside they was totally blind sided were and what these men were up to.

it was for real them jet linger (think they was 747 jets) fully loaded with fuel and was shown live on TV they were heading into the twin towers live on news, from the people inside the tower sending video feed out.

warning gone out to late to save most reason they had no Id's were these jets going, time they realize it too late.

US-Government had no hand in this at all, but going into war over for this? fool been killing each other for now been like 3.000yrs. they enjoy kill all other till no end, don't matter if its a baby or adult they do it for the love of killing.......oh and yea going to heaven getting rape by 12 women is basic what they look for too. they can careless about people, kids, unborn baby's or new born baby's free ticket to heaven for a wild time with women is all they look forward to
Old 04-26-2008, 10:25 AM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
Why bring this sh*t up again? It does nothing but start arguments in which most of the time someone ends up getting banned.
Old 04-26-2008, 05:56 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
gotta love that it wasn't terrorists that did the attacks, but the hundreds of conspiricy theories are all correct despite all involving different people and circumstances and often contradicting

if you are expecting flak for a post, then please don't make it...
hey and steve is soo right, i am more then happy to give some flak and stand up for them who die without a sin.
Old 04-26-2008, 06:51 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
hey this ain't cool, last time i tried a post like this it got locked lol

Old 04-26-2008, 07:03 PM
Chief ADFP

will how many of you all like this thread lock or remove 5-votes get it done

say your peace of mind you like to have done
2-voted close at this time

highroller speakup

my way it be remove! but leave it up to you'll

i don't see why to remove it or close it other then it a bad subject totally for the dead who did not do any sinful act to die like this
Old 04-26-2008, 08:26 PM
carpe diem
Unregistered

************"FOOD FOR THOUGHT"****************

Well, I'm Retired, Litterally! I've worked for the Government, Served in the Military, been to a lot of countries, actually flown around the world 2 times total. I've seen the tragic, the moderation of the times, and total Hell of what the "sign of the times" are. No matter where I've been or what I've seen or learned, it's impossible to fathom a cure for anything. Every living thing, from the smallest insignificant to the largest significant will never be looked upon the same way by "anyone" or "anything".

"Logic" never ceases to amaze me! "Logic" is a $10.00 word for, "My Opinion"! We ALL would cease to exsist if We ALL stopped complaining. No individual ever born, now or in the future, will make the right decision. It's "What - I/Me - wants at the moment".

I invited a friend to dine at my home, and simply served what I had on hand. My guest disliked what I served, and left my home. I called my friend the next day and offered another time to come over and eat.
My guest, instead, invited me to dine at his home. We ate a lavishly prepared meal. Was either of us wrong in our doing? NO, not in the least.

Since that time I continue to serve what I have. And my friend?
Well, He brings "Dessert". We are still the closest of friends today.

************"FOOD FOR THOUGHT"****************
Old 04-26-2008, 08:35 PM
carpe diem
Unregistered

Let the thread play out. It will end if conditions exist to do so....:-)
Old 04-26-2008, 09:59 PM

i might be wrong, but what if i am rite. thats the problem, no1 knows for shure and even if they did every1 who thought diferently would downplay it.
Old 04-26-2008, 10:55 PM

ok, heres something thatll pull on ya brain reins.

want to see some government involvement.

check this, when did the revolutionary war start? April 19th, 1775.

when did WACO happen? April 19th, 1993.

when did the Federal Building in Oklahoma city happen? April 19th 1995.

kindof strange that all these things happened on April 19th isnt it, but not if ya know that symbolism is very important to the critters doing all this stuff.

and what happened in history on September 11, 1776?

September 11, 1776 - A peace conference is held on Staten Island with British Admiral, Lord Richard Howe, meeting American representatives including John Adams and Benjamin Franklin. The conference fails as Howe demands the colonists revoke the Declaration of Independence.

On September 11, 1772, about 300 Indians and 50 British
soldiers began the siege of Fort Henry.

the exact date of Jesus
Christ's birth based on the celestial charts for that era. The date of Christ's birth, based on the famous Star of Bethlehem, is calculated to be September 11, 3 B.C..

all these coincidences are making me sick.