Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 06-08-2005, 10:46 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Quote:
Originally posted by KU43
and then there is france, isn't france the cause of world hunger and the distruction of the ozone or was that iran?
That was a joke, right?

My photography website

Old 06-08-2005, 10:58 AM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
France is responsible for the destruction of morals he he he

Last edited by atholon; 06-08-2005 at 11:14 AM.
Old 06-08-2005, 11:05 AM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Quote:
Originally posted by SilentTrigger*MFA*
That was a joke, right?
LOL! Don't worry he was joking!

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 06-08-2005, 11:53 AM
JonM is offline JonM

Quote:
Originally posted by KU43
One of the best experiences in my life was in France

Hope it was beating the crap out of a government offical.
lmfao
Old 06-08-2005, 01:59 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by BADDOG
France is a wonderful country and it's people can be very friendly however it's government leaves a hell of a lot to be desired where as other nations will work for a common good the French government works only for France and to hell with everyone else!!!!

Regards
that is true they don't care were or how the money they get is made as long as they get paid off they are happy and to hell with the rest of the world may thinks it.

it like a company some do really good in their fields, and some are crappy on their products, France is no better when it comes to dealing with the rest of the world sorry to say they are no good. the people there are really sweet and nice but their government blind as a bat can be or they lie like crazy to hind their downfalls.

i hate to say it but even China is a lot better then France can ever be, and for N-Korea will they suck totally when it come to human right and black market food and drug. beside the nuke things its really a low key subject let their so-call Buddy's handle them the USA can stay out of it totally.

i like to see China, Japan, South Korea go to war on North Korea then all their B/s will stop. for France it really a no-good nation it totally sick, think the only way it can be better the France people get new member in the government
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 06-08-2005 at 02:07 PM.
Old 06-08-2005, 02:12 PM

Well, I'm sorry to say but rest of the world doesn't think really highly of our own government either.

What it all comes down to is National Interest and National Security. French and British being a Colonial Powers in Middle East have deeper roots than we will ever have. They know the psyche of the indigenous people. Just a fact. No two words about it.

We are not liked by people in the Middle East becuase of our own National Interest Agendas. If you know what I mean.

Alliances are made solely for the purpose of interests. Best example would be this very forum. Why do majority of people come here? To get DF game info and support ( well some do come to spam but that's desides the point ) Even though over time some of us have become friends we all initially came here for sole purpose of getting some kinda of info.

So saying France is no good becuase they don't deal with even hand with rest of the world would be naive. National Interest and National Security dictates who makes what kinda alliance with whom!

Quote:
Old 06-08-2005, 02:58 PM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Quote:
Originally posted by DevilDog#1
Well, I'm sorry to say but rest of the world doesn't think really highly of our own government either.

What it all comes down to is National Interest and National Security. French and British being a Colonial Powers in Middle East have deeper roots than we will ever have. They know the psyche of the indigenous people. Just a fact. No two words about it.

We are not liked by people in the Middle East becuase of our own National Interest Agendas. If you know what I mean.

Alliances are made solely for the purpose of interests. Best example would be this very forum. Why do majority of people come here? To get DF game info and support ( well some do come to spam but that's desides the point ) Even though over time some of us have become friends we all initially came here for sole purpose of getting some kinda of info.

So saying France is no good becuase they don't deal with even hand with rest of the world would be naive. National Interest and National Security dictates who makes what kinda alliance with whom!
Very true. I also wish that De Gaulle wasn't in power, he wouldn't have bent over (sorry for that) for Hitler and Nazi Germany it would have given France better reputation for the future

Should thank them for Kongo, helping out along our Special Froces
Atleast i thank them for that!

My photography website

Old 06-08-2005, 03:04 PM
"ath-hole"

I thought part of the reason we went to Vietname was because of the french...

they're smart...they let people fight the battles for them
Old 06-08-2005, 03:11 PM

LMFAO!! See that's what I was thinking. Man you people are so predictable.

We cannot and should not blame France for our lack of judgement, leadership, and planning. We were there because we wanted to take on China+Russia alliance. BIG MISTAKE!

We need to stop meddling in other people's business. Somalia, point and case. Some people still blame French for that too.

Once again, National Interest and National Security dictates who makes what kinda alliance with whom!

Quote:
Old 06-08-2005, 04:39 PM
"ath-hole"

You have a point...

Except it is hard to run a completely isolated country. There are a lot of problems caused by our stupid industrial people that outsource to other countries and then whine when some terrorist blows up a warehouse where he was forced to work as a child.
Old 06-08-2005, 05:04 PM
Rampage. is offline Rampage.
Rampage

Send a message via AIM to Rampage.
How can you compare Somalia to this DevilDog..

Old 06-08-2005, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ®ampage
How can you compare Somalia to this DevilDog..
Taking it out of reference bud.

Quote:
Old 06-08-2005, 05:34 PM
Rampage

i thought you meant the French weren't involved in Somalia... sorry, because they were

Old 06-08-2005, 05:37 PM
JonM is offline JonM

Quote:
LMFAO!! See that's what I was thinking. Man you people are so predictable.

We cannot and should not blame France for our lack of judgement, leadership, and planning. We were there because we wanted to take on China+Russia alliance. BIG MISTAKE!

We need to stop meddling in other people's business. Somalia, point and case. Some people still blame French for that too.

Once again, National Interest and National Security dictates who makes what kinda alliance with whom!
so waht ur saying is everyone around america should die? when your a world super power you need to step up and do what is needed, even if no body likes it. It's like work, ususally u don't like it but u do it. Somolia, our only mistake was pullin out. 300,000 civilians dead is our buisness. So many lives wasted cuz a couple clans wanted power. And your saying we should'nt have helped them? ... i can't agree with you there.
Old 06-08-2005, 05:40 PM
Rampage

i agree with elite anymore, we intervened to help Somlia, to stop genocide, but we did learn a couple lessons, from it, America will sacrafice soldiers life's to help other's, which is what makes us proud of our soldier's and nation

Old 06-08-2005, 06:04 PM

Nope. I'm saying that we should first solve our problems at home.

1. Our Education System sucks. Equal opportunities are not available to everyone. Gangs and drugs are common.

2. There are so many people who sleep on streets. There are people who never get a chance to move up in the society. So they are pushed to life of crime.

3. There are no funds available to the local law enforcement dept, so, they can fight effectively with the drug runners. They have to ask for donations to buy for vests, and other crime figting items.

4. Judicial System is full of loop holes. Rich abuse it only minorities and disadvantaged are stuck in the vicious cycle.

5. Our prisons are over populated because of the above 4 reasons.

Quote:
Old 06-08-2005, 06:29 PM
JonM is offline JonM

Quote:
Nope. I'm saying that we should first solve our problems at home.

1. Our Education System sucks. Equal opportunities are not available to everyone. Gangs and drugs are common.

2. There are so many people who sleep on streets. There are people who never get a chance to move up in the society. So they are pushed to life of crime.

3. There are no funds available to the local law enforcement dept, so, they can fight effectively with the drug runners. They have to ask for donations to buy for vests, and other crime figting items.

4. Judicial System is full of loop holes. Rich abuse it only minorities and disadvantaged are stuck in the vicious cycle.

5. Our prisons are over populated because of the above 4 reasons.
what do u suggest to do? that happens eveery where and if u want to live in a perfect society, live by your self, cause countries with multiple numbers of people is bound to have crime. #2 i agree the judicial system is full of loop holes, i wish that they would clear that up, perhaps a petition or something? if the rich paid all their taxes (instead of using loopholes) it would help all the above problems.
Old 06-08-2005, 06:57 PM

Instead of pumping Billions of dollar to fight someone else's war use it at home for the above cause. Simple

Edit: Heck pay for expenses of Vets ... I know for a fact that they have problems paying bills.

Quote:
Old 06-08-2005, 07:01 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
I can't say what I think, it might jeapordize National Security, lmao. But I do have an opinion and theory.

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Old 06-08-2005, 10:14 PM
JonM is offline JonM

Quote:
Instead of pumping Billions of dollar to fight someone else's war use it at home for the above cause. Simple

Edit: Heck pay for expenses of Vets ... I know for a fact that they have problems paying bills.
sometimes one has to make a sacrfice to help others. I don't think america should be the "wathcing out for numero uno"...