Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Bush? (chearleader) 21 58.33%
Kerry (warvet) 15 41.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-11-2004, 09:54 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

want to know what kerry has planed for your 2nd ammendment rights? www.clintongunban.com
Old 08-12-2004, 05:13 AM
BeBop is offline BeBop

Send a message via ICQ to BeBop Send a message via AIM to BeBop Send a message via Yahoo to BeBop
i say thats fine, you dont need a gun, if theyre banned then thats fine, it might save a few more lives a year, and it also might save a few more childrens lives as well.

Old 08-12-2004, 09:05 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

and i guess all the bad guys will turn in their guns too. right? why dont you look at some of the stats. from any place that has ban guns and see what has happened to their crime rate! so

i'll say it again WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE.and, by the way, the stats for death of childern is the lowest its ever been. the reason it looks so high is because handgun control and shara brady raiser the age of childern from 17 to 26 to include all the gang and drug relaited deaths. what is a saturday night speical? a weapon only the poor can afford. what is a semi-auto assult weapon? there is no such thing. an assult weapon is full auto or select fire. whats a plastic gun? there is no such thing. ALL OF THESE WORDS ARE HYPE WORDS to scare people like you to belive guns are evil
Old 08-13-2004, 07:39 AM
Reticle is offline Reticle

Send a message via Yahoo to Reticle
If you force normal people to turn in their guns, all you're doing is giving armed robbers, rapists, etc., more power, because now they'll be armed ... and the victims won't. Besides, any gun control law could easily be defeated in the supreme court if anyone actually trid to do it. Remember, "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be INFRINGED upon". As in, you really can't even put up restrictions. Unless they change the constitution, that's not changing.

"You're not paranoid if they're really out to get you"
-Unknown

www.bieberworks.com
Old 08-13-2004, 11:55 AM
G.I.JOE*MFA* is offline G.I.JOE*MFA*

Send a message via ICQ to G.I.JOE*MFA* Send a message via Yahoo to G.I.JOE*MFA*
Quote:
Originally posted by BeBop
i say thats fine, you dont need a gun, if theyre banned then thats fine, it might save a few more lives a year, and it also might save a few more childrens lives as well.
it wont save lives...lmore people will die and more people will go to jail for gun violations...

most people will not give up their weapons...

im for bush for what he has done in the past and when he has planned for the future...

kerry can ... well i cant say here cause ill most likely get banned ... lol

there is quite a bit of stuff about both canidates on my site but democrates r not invited (J/K) lol

if kerry is selected we loose all that we have gained since 9/11
yeah we need more security but people r too quick to forget about what happen in the past and then protest war and what the us and its allies are doing in the middle east - well all over the world but the middle east is the big headline now

ive been on the list to go to the fight since it started but havent gone yet (went to korea for a year then back to a training base)...i look forward to going and taking care of business

the world will never understand why our troops volunteer to the middle east - i cant explain it to where every1 will understand...all i can say is kerry will **** things up - not just for america but the world

this is my opinion and noone elses

*MaFiA*...Trust...Respect . . . Family

BF *MaFiA* - CoD *MaFiA* - DF *MaFiA* - JO *MaFiA* - RvS ¤MaFiA¤ - SW *MaFiA* - Capo Crimini
The Site

Old 08-13-2004, 12:14 PM
BeBop is offline BeBop

Send a message via ICQ to BeBop Send a message via AIM to BeBop Send a message via Yahoo to BeBop
guns are just bad period, if they want to defend themselves get a stun gun or somethin it works just as well.

Old 08-13-2004, 02:21 PM

Quote:
guns are just bad period, if they want to defend themselves get a stun gun or somethin it works just as well.
Yeah, right. People who are high, stoned, really drunk, very strong, and a number of other things, have been known to almost ignore the effects of various non-lethal weapons, including tasers. and things like bean bag shotgun rounds. Also, a taser has a very limited range, and you only get one shot with it. If you miss, you're as good as dead (do you really think many serious criminals are gonna let you live after you tried to bring em down?)

-Unknown

www.bieberworks.com
Old 08-13-2004, 02:22 PM

Oh yeah, almost forgot, with a taser, you have to be pretty acurate, cuz it fires out two darts connected to wires. If just one of the wires hits, it won't do anything, except prick the target.

-Unknown

www.bieberworks.com
Old 08-14-2004, 12:25 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
i say thats fine, you don't need a gun, if they're banned then thats fine, it might save a few more lives a year, and it also might save a few more children's lives as well.
That’s will good and all I would add one more step to it, death sentience for unauthorized having a weapons without a licenses without it death sentience to them who have a gun/rifle of any type of weapons. Don’t matter what the reason for having it. I really don't care why they have it there should be put a full stop to it and enforce without a time limited to it. The bill of right is ok get a freaking license to own one if you don't have one for the weapons then fry.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 08-14-2004 at 12:37 AM.
Old 08-14-2004, 01:50 AM
KU43 is offline KU43

"for the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration. our streets will be safe, our police will be more efficient and the rest of the world will follow our led into the future" adolf hitler ..... leinon, the father of communism refered gun grabers as "useful idiots"

Last edited by KU43; 08-14-2004 at 02:01 AM.
Old 08-14-2004, 08:47 AM

LMAO!

-Unknown

www.bieberworks.com
Old 08-14-2004, 09:12 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

jane fonda's boy flunky 4 president! NOT!!!!!!! I was in the army from 69 to71 wearing a uniform home on leave at a airport or a bus station and the way people would look at you, with the hate they would have in their eyes as if i were some baby killing jack the ripper. and i owe all that to lying traiders like a man running 4 pres WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY? this man is guilty of ading the enemey, his pitcher hangs on the wall in the war museum in hanoi.our POW's had his lying rubed in their face by the NV. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY!

_

Last edited by KU43; 08-14-2004 at 09:46 PM.
Old 08-15-2004, 12:21 PM
BeBop is offline BeBop

more then one thing is wrong with this country, i just really think we dont need guns there shoudl be abetter way to go about solving things than just f^ckin blowing someones chest or brains out.... Its pointless.

Thats like.... A murderer is convicted of killing one person... you sentence him to death? HOW are you any better? No one gives ANYONE the right to take the LIFE of another, no matter what unless its a serious thing (like shootin saddam onsight or a serious terror threat is ok).

Old 08-15-2004, 06:10 PM

Quote:
No one gives ANYONE the right to take the LIFE of another
So who gives a woman the right to take her child's life?

-Unknown

www.bieberworks.com
Old 08-15-2004, 06:14 PM

As fo capital punishent, the idea of taking the persons life may not be pleasant, but if you don't, you take the risk of them escaping and killing someone else. Thinking strictly ideologically is great, but sometimes you really have to think practically. Same with guns. It's nice to think that the average person will never need to use a gun to defend themselves, their families, or their belongings, but a lot of them really will, and when that time comes, and they find themselves face to face with a criminal who could care less whether or not he kills them while perpetrating his crime, they're gonna be pretty damned pissed that they can't defend themselves. You may say, "Well, they won't have a gun, but the criminal won't either". That will, however, never be true, because you simply can't control all the millions of firearms that are out there.

-Unknown

www.bieberworks.com
Old 08-15-2004, 11:02 PM

u gotta love this guy...

Look at the label of a jar of Heinz sandwich slice pickles. Yep....Made in Mexico"

Check some of your Heinz products. "Sen. John Kerry keeps talking about U.S.
corporations leaving this country and setting up shop in foreign countries,
taking thousands of jobs with them. He is right,! because that has
happened. However, he is trying to blame it on George W. Bush. As far as I
know, Bush has not moved one factory out of this country because he is not the owner of a single factory.

That cannot be said about Kerry and his wife, Teresa Heinz-Kerry.

According to the Wall Street Journal, the Kerry's own 32 factories in
Europe and 18 in Asia and the Pacific. In addition, their company, the Heinz
Company, leases four factories in Europe and four in Asia. Also, they own
27 factories in North America, some of which are in Mexico and the
Caribbean. 80% of Heinz products are made overseas. I wonder how many
hundreds of American workers lost their jobs when these plants relocated in
foreign countries. I also wonder if the workers in Mexico and Asia are paid
the same wages and benefits as workers in the United States. Of course
they're not.

However, Kerry demands that other companies that relocate should pay the
same benefits they did in the U.S. Why does he not demand this of the Heinz
Company, since he is married to the owner? If Kerry is elected, will he and
his wife close all those foreign factories and bring all those jobs back to
America? Of course they won't. They're making millions off that cheap
labor.

y vote for kerry when he misses his own points

BF *MaFiA* - CoD *MaFiA* - DF *MaFiA* - JO *MaFiA* - RvS ¤MaFiA¤ - SW *MaFiA* - Capo Crimini
The Site

Old 08-15-2004, 11:02 PM

damn double posts...

The Site

Old 08-15-2004, 11:58 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

kerry has promised more jobs than there are Americans out of work so i guess he's planing to open the mexico border so we wont have a labor shortage. he has voted for every bill to restrict gun ownership but when he's speaking to a pro gun group he's a big hunter. he told congress how all U.S. troops in nam were guilty of murder and rape, now he uses those same vets to get votes. KERRY IS A TWO FACED LIER but the real sad thing is that so many people are so plain stupid they belive him as if he were God. George Bush has never lied to the American people, he has never aided the enemey,and he has never accused his comrads in arms of rape and murder. THIS ELECTION IS TRULY A NO BRAINER but it's to bad so many have no brains. i think it should be a law to vote U GOT 2 HAVE A BRAIN!
Old 08-16-2004, 01:05 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

Quote:
George Bush has never lied to the American people
All politicians lie - liberal or conservative its the nature of politics, bush has lied as has kerry, clinton, bush Sr, Cater, Reagan, Gore, Quale...

Hypothetically if Kerry and Heinz even had anything to do with the comapny (which they dont, no memebr of the Kery-Heinz family have anything to do with the runnong of heinz They own less that 4%)

Kerry and Heinz aint being hypocritical, hes actually shooting himself in the foot. To say what he is saying that laws and loopholes that realistically mean that companies go offshore and need to be changes is fine but until those laws are changed/tightened the directors have to do their legal responsibility to make as much money for the shareholders (or something like that) as possible and go offshore to remain competitive.

What your seeing is a politician that is forming policy that would be bad for his (and wifes) business concerns. Kerry aint a hypocrite (at least where heinz is concerned) He should be comeneded for doing something for the greater good, notfor self gain...

Last edited by Lakie; 08-16-2004 at 01:21 AM.
Old 08-16-2004, 05:49 AM
KU43 is offline KU43

HE HAS DONE NOTHING FOR ME OR ANY ONE I KNOW. If president Bush has lied could u tell me when because i must of missed it.