Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 03-28-2004, 09:49 AM
Talon>SE<e is offline Talon>SE<e

Send a message via ICQ to Talon>SE<e Send a message via AIM to Talon>SE<e Send a message via Yahoo to Talon>SE<e
eek Yassin's Massacre ( new map )

I will be adding a new map into rotation for DF Team Sabre this evening! The map will be called Yassin's Massacre, there are a few things I'd like to say that I can not enter on the map submission part. I salute the IDF ( Israeli Defense Forces ) for sticking two rockets in the chest of the squirm of a man called Yassin. This man teaches children to kill themselves for for about the equivelent of $22.00 American dollars. This makes me proud to be a civilised human being to see that the IDF takes morals straight to the chest of a wheelchair bound terrorist. Maybe now Yassin gets the point, lol! In closing, you will enjoy this map very much and it is my tribute to all who fight terrorism, wether you can only do it in your hearts, on your PC, or in a bradley in the deserts and jungles of this cancerous earth. Keep up the good fight, and for you gamers, please give me your opinion by weeks end of what you think of my map called Yassin's Massacre! Map will be out this evening, giving attention to a few details with map and screenshot beforehand! SCREAMING EAGLES, serving DFHQ with pride.
Old 03-29-2004, 03:50 PM
Talon>SE<e is offline Talon>SE<e

Send a message via ICQ to Talon>SE<e Send a message via AIM to Talon>SE<e Send a message via Yahoo to Talon>SE<e
Smile

Was hoping for 6 stars, but who's really counting, lol, just kiddin! Thanks for the good rating of my map Yassin's Massacre, I would like to thank my team mate and brother in law Ames>SE<x for his contribution to the screenshot, Great job bro. Cya all on the battlefield. visit us at www.qrfsquad.co.uk SCREAMING EAGLES