Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

View Poll Results: think there will be stat servers for df4?
yep woo hoo 7 50.00%
no and im glad 2 14.29%
yes but i wont play in em 5 35.71%
no but i want em 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-13-2002, 06:50 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
Post think there will be stat servers for df4?

think there will be stat servers for df4?
Old 03-13-2002, 08:11 AM
STEALTH is offline STEALTH

I am currently revamping the stat program for DFLW to add different game types. TDM, TKOTH and so on. I am also making room for DF4. Hopefully it will be a small transition to make a stats program for DF4. Just as soon as I see how scores are saved I will be on it like white on rice. Perhaps I'll e-mail Nova and try to get some info out of them so I can get a Jump on it.
Old 03-13-2002, 08:07 PM
~FB~Ghandi is offline ~FB~Ghandi

Stats in nova servers i dont like where there is stats others can see there will be cheating 95% of players talking about cheaters play in nova stat servers ... Stats= more cheats used ...
i think its funny 2 see stats we use them in our server but only for the *PR* players an mainly 2 see who is active

Old 03-21-2002, 10:10 PM
EL_Bastardo UFP is offline EL_Bastardo UFP

i like stats... but not on novalogic servers!!! another thing are the public statsservers... we've an own public stats host on dflw... and when we found out some cheaters they will kicked quickly... so i think all those who host the games in the public area don't like cheaters and react faster than novalogic... but for me count my squad more than all other stats... then in a good team doesnt count your own efficiency... you've to follow the instructions of your team captain... that's the only way to win a match... i only play for training on public host or statshost... the most of the time on my own host ... and if the task force dagger out in the stores... i'll buy it and i hope the whole United Federations of Players will checkout & support the new delta force... maybe there will be from the beginning a UFP-Delta-Force-Task-Force-Dagger-Stats-Host... wow what for an incredible word...

greetz... EL_Bastardo UFP...

visit
http://www.ufp-base.com
Old 03-26-2002, 06:48 PM
bloodshot is offline bloodshot

Send a message via ICQ to bloodshot Send a message via Yahoo to bloodshot

stats r a waste of time its what drives the cheaters lol, just gonna make the game more NON-fun......

request your sigs here! www.art-battle.cjb.net

Old 03-26-2002, 09:26 PM
EL_Bastardo UFP is offline EL_Bastardo UFP

hey bloodshot... sure cheaters play often in stat games... but our host is under our control... that means there are more than often own squadmembers playing... and if there someone special... thrust me we'll check them out at the game... if we think they use a cheat... they would banned from our server... banned out from our host... and we will delete all stats of a know cheater... we don't accept those looser with their trainers... or something... but the most i think... there are a lot of very good players... often there are newbies they call my squad and me as a cheater... but the only thing is... we play day for day... we use teamspeak and have a deadly skill on our attack and defend ground... it's simple we know what we are doing!!! and that we doing more as well!!! so i hate cheaters... and i hate to write again... and again... about this lil kids who used such things... but the worst are all threads about those cheaters... then it give allways a player who is better as you!!! like it gives person who is better as another in everything... and i know is there a person in DFLW that shot... and shot... and shot u... the first what u will think about this deaths... hmm that can't be this person must use a cheat... wrong!!! maybe he's still better than you!!!

Visit http://www.ufp-base.de

sorry but the whole homepage is in german now... hehe