Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 10-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
Street Gangs and Yobs in general.

I have put up with a lot over the past few months, We have had new people move in at the top of our street.
Since they moved in We have a gang problem in the street with about 20+ hanging around on most nights, They have sat outside my home on the wall drinking ect and I always leave them get on with it as long as it doesnt effect me and my family.

But tonight They crossed the Line and Im trying to decide what to do, My misses went upto bed and she heard a bang outside and looked out the bedroom window and heardboys giggling and running away, So we went out to see what it was and her Back car windscreen had been smashed, As I say I just let them get on with hanging around If you make a fuss of things like them hanging around or tell them to Pi__ Off you would have all the house windows put through or to that effect.

Anyway this looks as though it was done just for someone to have a laugh, Well if I had caught them when they did it they would only ever need wheelchair parts.

It makes me laugh over here, We go on about other countrys Human Rights and Im sorry but there is a thing called haveing too many rights, A criminal has more rights over here than someone who stays within the law.

in July as many of you know my misses was involved in a car accident which wasnt her fault, But the other driver left the scene of the accident, My misses sister got the number of the car and after checks it wasnt insured, And to this day we have to pay double the insurance because we havent heard anything if they caught the guy or anything.

So we are paying for being legal and the F------ that wernt legal get away with it, And now we are paying again what a Joke the rights someone has when they dont consider the rights of others.

Well from now on If I see more than 1 person hanging around anywhere in my street Ill call the police, And if things dont Improve I may just start a vigilante group called "TBOS" Taking Back Our Streets.

Sorry but im a little Pee'd off tonight, But Enough is Enough!

A very Angry Sal.
Old 10-10-2005, 07:42 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
I wish I lived near by Sal. I'd help you run them out of town.

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Old 10-10-2005, 07:49 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

I wish you did too m8....

What sort of enjoyment can you get for doing this?

I cant think what I would see to laugh about...
Old 10-10-2005, 07:52 PM
.ex. is offline .ex.

call the cops or get a paintball gun
Old 10-10-2005, 07:53 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
Did you call the Police? What town do you live in Sal?

Old 10-10-2005, 08:00 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Well I was going to call the Police but as I was covering the car so the rain didnt get inside, They drove past so I got them to stop, But as they were only heard and not seen the police will do nothing exept make a note of the criminal damage.

I took the photos before I covered it before all the glass fell out or not so much fel out but into the car....

I live in wales in the UK m8, I havent got enough to pay for your airfare over here, Though I could offer somewhere to sleep....lol <---- well atleast you got me laughing m8 I didnt think I would do that tonight....
Old 10-10-2005, 08:06 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

heh, I'm thinking. King James got his a$$ kicked. Your Police need to be aware of what is going on. Maybe someone will see this thread and make a call.. Those punks need an a$$ whoopin'. My First Lady's family was from Wales.

Old 10-10-2005, 08:24 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

call the cops and tell them to watch the area
Old 10-10-2005, 08:28 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Its funny this is still one of the quieter streets, My misses mother lives not to far away from us and in here street they attack eachother with baseball bats just because someone says no to giving someone else cigarette.

But as it is now It is starting to become the same.. I have just totally lost any respect I had for my country, My Gradfather faught in WW2 to protect this and other countrys and if he was around today He would wonder what did he risk his life for?

Old People are affraid to go out after dark over here because they will either get mugged, Raped, Or killed for £2.00 If I had the Guts to Fly I think I would have left here by now for a more civilised Country.

I think something has to be done, They have a war on terror and at the moment there is more terror in our own Neighbourhoods And A lot of people are too affraid to say anything.

But what are we supposed to do? I cant see anything changing it makes no difference how many police patrol the streets as by the teenagers down here they are seen as a joke, They cant arrest and lock them up because of human right so they know they can get away with things, So when they are older they still do it as they havent been done for it when they were younger.

Man I think that makes it sound like this is a real bad country, Im sure there are a lot of good parts in the UK I just wish I lived in one of those parts....
Old 10-10-2005, 08:31 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Start saving for a Trojan ticket m8!

Old 10-10-2005, 08:52 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Well that could be done, Me and the misses have come to the conclusion that we are going to get rid of the car other than get it fixed, I know its only a window but its something we just cant afford to fix. for all we know they could do the same again after its been repaired, Im just too fed up with paying for someone elses So called fun.

And thanks m8 For talking to me about all this it has calmed me down a lot, You ever thought of becoming a shrink?
Old 10-10-2005, 09:13 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Nah m8. But I am Vigilant and I feel your pain. The last thing I want is one of our honored members going through a bad time and if in the slightest I could assist them to make things right I will.. Sorry to see you lose the Ford. I am a Ford lover.. Throw me a pm if you really want me to come there with details. I'm not scared..

Old 10-11-2005, 01:55 AM
NaughtyPerry is offline NaughtyPerry
Banned

sal nout wrong wid me m8, im a yob or chav or woteva u wanna call me lo
Old 10-11-2005, 05:30 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Angry

Quote:
Originally posted by Trojan
I wish I lived near by Sal. I'd help you run them out of town.
I wish I could help you too Sal, I hate these bastards who go round doing stuff like this and know the bloody law won't touch them for it!!!!

I wish we could own guns in this country because I would be severly tempted to blow their bloody heads off!!!!

Warm Regards and I hope the police do something about these bastards soonest for you!!!!

Old 10-11-2005, 05:53 AM
Jeff is offline Jeff

Send a message via AIM to Jeff
Makes you wonder.. those are just your run of the mill punks. What are the hardcore punks doing these days?
Old 10-11-2005, 05:54 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

eek

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff
Makes you wonder.. those are just your run of the mill punks. What are the hardcore punks doing these days?
Now that's a scary thought Jeff!!!!

Warm Regards
Old 10-11-2005, 08:15 AM
-live-wire- is offline -live-wire-

Dang Sal...I feel for ya man...It happens in every country..every town..every neighborhood and nearly on every street at some point or another...you can't move away from it all together...you just have to realize that some people are just wasted skin...and we are forced to share air with them...You are right about criminals..thay have more rights than they deserve...
My hat's off to YA!
<:{{{}}}><

We're all in a giant car heading towards a brick wall at 100 m.p.h. and everybody is arguing about where they want to sit.
Old 10-11-2005, 09:34 AM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

as said ... get a paintball gun or somthing, shoot their a$$'s off!

we have an issue around here with yobs, they come up to us and demand money on a regular basis !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned
Old 10-11-2005, 10:49 AM
NaughtyPerry is offline NaughtyPerry
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Klu7ch
as said ... get a paintball gun or somthing, shoot their a$$'s off!

we have an issue around here with yobs, they come up to us and demand money on a regular basis !!
Oi ya p**ck gime all ya cash or ill put ya on ya a**

lol
Old 10-11-2005, 11:47 AM
DogSoldier~MLK~ is offline DogSoldier~MLK~

u should see what happens around london and what happens around my area of kent....just in the flats next door someone jumped from the top as they thought they could fly..."CHAVS" as they are called set fire to loads of cars down the street.. some group runs about beating up people that are just walking down the street and that stupid happy slap thing happens alot...and yet the police do nothing about it..

__________________________________________________ _______

AMD Athlon 64 3000+
ASUS AMD 939 SKT K8S-MX
Windows XP SP2
2 x 512MB DDR400 PC3200
Ati Radeon HD 2400 XT 256MB
200GB Hard Drive
160GB Hard Drive
Akuma Case Silver