Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-26-2006, 03:31 PM
numbnuts is offline numbnuts

problems playing custom maps

Hi, Im new to this forum, a friend and myself are trying to play custom maps that we have made ourselves. Yet we are having trouble connecting, I cannot connect to his game at all, but he can connect to mine, then after a short minute he gets punted, has anyone else experienced this problem at all, please. We have the correct ports in our routers, as we can join servers that are running else where. but we just cant seem to get on with each others servers. his especially, as he can join mine but only for a minute. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP Please.
Old 01-26-2006, 07:46 PM
Mstenger404 is offline Mstenger404

Send a message via MSN to Mstenger404
you both have to use your own cds, and dont use the no-cd exe

Intel Q9300 Quad~2.5Ghz
PALIT GTX570
ASUS GTX280 Dedicated PhysX
WD Velociraptor 300GB 10k RPM
WD Caviar Black 1TB 7,200 RPM
4GB Patriot DDR3 1333mhz
Intel BOXDX48BT2 X48
Corsair 1000Watt Modular PSU
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
ASUS VG238H 23" 120Hz 3D-Ready
Old 01-27-2006, 12:39 AM

I dont have the no cd. I learned that from playing DFLW. I will let my friend know, just incase he is a no cd. He doesnt like using his original i think. but its funny, cos he can join all those other servers listed. So why cant he join mine. I admit, i do not like using my original cd, especially after what happend with my quake3 cd. it split from the centre from being in the drive all the time. I dont want that happening to my BHD disk. especially as I cant get hold of it again for love nor money round here. Anyway, thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
Old 01-28-2006, 12:30 AM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Sounds like he is having the 10 second punt issue/boot.There are many fixes for it
It can be

High Firewall setting
Try clearing BHD Game Cache located in your BHD Gaming Folder
Spyware/Virus
Video Card may need latest drivers
Computer may need latest OS updates
Stealth Mode may be on, on your firewall if so turn it off while playing
make sure you got Direct X latest version which is c i think
Make sure you both using same game version
Try cleaning disc if you use it also make sure theres not alot of scratches on it

By the way what is his OS(Operating System)? Many of the issues i have realized arise from XP.

If he has XP and you use Windows Security and some other Antivirus like McAfee/Norton then i recommend him to download ZoneAlarm free firewall and use avast for gaming.Like i have stated in many threads my other CO. Jarhead *CP* had same issue that he had XP and his wouldnt work due to McAfee/Norton and Windows Security.ZoneAlarm will overwrite many of the AV Software but like Pc-Cillin you must first unistall it.I would check with Chief ADFP more on the part here about using a different AntiVirus program.

As for you are you behind a router?If so what kind?

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 01-28-2006, 09:41 AM
Storm. is offline Storm.

i have the same problem, and i had bhd working fine 3 days ago, i reinstalled the game and now it just punts me all the time.. 1 question tho, the screen for loading and game pages werent brown before with green on te outside, but green all over... now it looks like it have dun sumthin rong, tho i have tried about 15 different ways and no luck... man i h8 this game

England 3 Hungary 1
Old 01-28-2006, 09:49 AM

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Well does your disc have any scratches?A scratched game can do it trust me.Just about everyones problem occurs when they reinstall.Some people reinstall 3 times and it works finally.

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 01-28-2006, 11:12 AM

well, we have cracked it, my mate hadnt got a nova account, now he has, and he is able to play no problem. But then I told him when he first got it, to get a nova account. anyway, thanks for the help.
Old 01-28-2006, 11:18 AM
Storm. is offline Storm.

i have the fix!!!!! DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE FROM NOVAHQ.NET for team sabre add on.. it is not the team sabre update.. its the bhd 1, causing ure game to keep punting, find a website with the Team sabre update instead of downloading it off here.. Novahq guys, suggest it gets deleted ? to stop the same problem happening.
Cheers
Storm

England 3 Hungary 1
Old 01-28-2006, 12:10 PM

Dude, they made a update for both games so you download one update for both.It works, because i have used it ever since i have used Team Sabre.Before my game had scratches it worked fine with the update from here your talking about.Its not the update trust me cause i have also downloaded the update from DFB and a bunch of other places around Nova Gaming well known to people.

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 01-28-2006, 01:03 PM
Storm. is offline Storm.

the update on this site makes my loadin screen go brown instead of what it shud be - green, so therefore, the teamsabre patch is much different, i got the ts update from a different site and it worked... if u get gren on the outside and brown in the middle pages of games etc, then u need the team sabre update, not the bhd 1. Mine now plays without punting me at all, so now i can play anything, where as with the update from this site, i was punted from everygame before i could even shoot my gun
Peace.
Storm

England 3 Hungary 1
Old 01-28-2006, 02:20 PM

No one uses the separate updates anymore cause the BHD/TS Update thats combined will work on both games.You can use the combined patch even without having Team Sabre cause i got it now.

Its on your end if the patch isnt working cause everytime i use it for TS it shows a jungle screen not the original BHD screen.

The combined update will make it green if you install it correctly or it didnt apply to your game.

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 01-28-2006, 02:53 PM
Storm. is offline Storm.

mine shows inbetween, the bhd scren with the jungle 1 on the outside :S but it works with an TS update from another site, this 1 has never worked for me on this site and others from my old squad had the same probz

England 3 Hungary 1
Old 01-28-2006, 03:37 PM
Northern Jedi is offline Northern Jedi
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Northern Jedi
one of my fav servers has this problem on some of his maps