Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 11-12-2009, 03:13 PM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

DF2 Mods

I can't remember where I found this or who wrote it, might be of use to DF2 players, good luck "M"

DF2 Mods

There are alot of mods out there for DF2 believe it or not. Most mods are compatible with CB and with each other. Heres a few rules of thumb to follow when using certain mods.

EXP2b ---- Terrain pack. With this mod you can still join any server going with no problems, However if you build a map using the terrains in this mod . Then people must also have the mod on there pc's to join in on your map or they will get a height error message and sysdump them selfs, This also applies to you if you do not have this mod and try to join a server running exp. If the server is running mixed terrains of stock and mod then you may join in on stock map and if you get the height error message on a map cycle you can pretty much guarantee its because of a modded terrain.

TXP---Terrain pack. Notes are the same as above mod .

Knife mod---CB compatible, This mod changes your stock knife to a new one. Only you can see this change and will not stop you from joining any server, Regardless if they have it or not.

Glock Mod ---CB compatible, This mod changes your stock 45 pistol to a new one. Only you can see this change and will not stop you from joining any server, Regardless if they have it or not.

Blood Mod--- CB compatible , Adds extra blood splatter to your screen. It will still allow you to join any server with or with out this mod.

M67 Grenade Mod---- CB compatible, Replaces the stock grenade. It will still allow you to join any server with or with out this mod.

Vietnam Mod----- IS NOT CB compatible, If your running CB it will kick on and shut down your game. Be careful as running non CB compatible mods could cause a ban from the use of CB

Pizza Box Mod---- Compatible with CB, Hard to find out there now adays. Changes the satchel into a pizza box, Free delivery if longer than 30 mins . Will still allow you to join other servers if they do not have this mod.

Wire Gate MOD---- CB Compatible. Replaces the Stock wire gate with a new one, Using a different sign on the gate. You can still join servers with or with out this mod.

Beretta Mod---- Changes the skin on the pistol to chrome. Down fall bad texturing. CB Compatible.

Parachute Mod---CB Compatible. Changes stock parachute to a red white and blue one. Will let you join any server running this and or not running this mod.

Ak47 Mod--- Replace the M4 rifle. Good 3rd person view , Bad 1st person view of it. CB compatible. Can join any server with or with out this.

Camo Bunker Mod--- Replaces stock bunker with a CAMO one. Still can join any server with or with out this mod. CB compatible.

No Saw Mod--- Not CB Compatible Out dated , Can use CB/DFFAVS instead to activate the no saws. For those not running CB/DFFAVS then this is the mod for you. Eliminates the use of SAWS on the servers

DF2 Sniper Only Mod -----Not CB Compatible, Can use CB/DFFAVS instead to activate the no saws. For those not running CB/DFFAVS then this is the mod for you. Eliminates all weapons except for the sniper rifles on the servers.

DF2 Hud skins -- CB Compatible . Livens up the look of DF2. Many out there. Only one i know of so that only part of it will pass CB but the text side of it will not, How ever the mod installer lets you choose what you want to install and gives you warning about CB as well. Its called the transparent billy mod.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:18 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
Pretty cool client side mods. Just wish DF2 was more active.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:51 PM
Bustin is offline Bustin
DF2 Forever

Most nights I jump on there are about 100 people online...I'd be going out on a limb if I didn't say that I was certain it's not the same 100 people every night...lol so I'd say there are probably a good 1000 people who play it monthly. For a 10 year old game that wasn't main stream I'd consider that a good thing.

Old 01-04-2010, 09:35 AM
pause is offline pause

Send a message via ICQ to pause
I used to have the installer for tbilly, but can't find it anymore.. I have a squad m8 asking about it.. does anyone know where to find it?

I need to get a banner for you boys here at novahq but feel free to check out our new DF2 community site, df2central.co.cc. We're trying to tie the df2 community together, and we currently have a 1v1 tournament open for sign up. We're hoping activities as such will bring people back and keep them active.. ok I'm done hijacking this thread.. sorry lol.. But yeah there's a lot of great mods out there that doesn't give the user any advantage. We just need a dedicated team that can update CB regularly.. A few of us at Cloud Nine are trying to put together a mod for scrims that allows one team to use a different model than the other, like Russian Terrorist vs Spetsnaz. Originally was hoping for a mod that would allow individuals to choose their own model before going into novaworld, much like you can choose your own model in TFD, but would make for a fun scrim or match as long as both teams have the game setup right.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:49 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
i use to make maps for that game and use a japanes land scape terrain with it, i use to add-in the terrain with the map and let others know place the extra file into the game folder to use the terrain that came with the map.

i use to love how the that terrain look, my all time favorite terrain long all go.

lost it do to my older Windows Me crash weekly and trash can it gone into history
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 01-04-2010, 12:21 PM
pause is offline pause

Send a message via ICQ to pause
Quote:
Originally Posted by MERMITE View Post
TXP---Terrain pack. Notes are the same as above mod .
Actually.. TXP2 Is still in the works... due out soon *link