Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 03-29-2002, 08:17 AM
Muninn is offline Muninn
Retired from DF

OMG!...

OMG!.. About the ScreenShots thats not just the finished work of the game, give NL a break crap... like panther said just wait until it comes out then deside on what you think about DF:TFD. I think in my opion that all DF games are good even from the first one on to DF:LW. So stop complaining and wait till it comes out, I know that was not the question or commet just saying!.....
Old 03-29-2002, 08:49 AM
Dirt*PR* is offline Dirt*PR*

Smile ok i'm glad u cleared that up...

i'll always, most likely, be a DF junkie!!! so far i have been for the last 3!
Old 03-29-2002, 09:15 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

I agree . people bitch soo much about the game but will never stop playing it lol.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 03-29-2002, 09:30 PM
peter is offline peter

Plain dont kid your self

get real the graphics are same old been there done that. if you think its going to get any better your all dreaming, i love df but im moving on to greener pastures, nova has let us down , so the sooner we all face it the better.
Old 03-29-2002, 09:51 PM
Neo_TAW is offline Neo_TAW

Send a message via ICQ to Neo_TAW
I say graphics arent everything
I originally was turned away from WWII Online because of the poor graphics compared to othe games
Then Die_4_Me told me more about to game.
The next day i bought the game
I LOVE IT
that game is so fricken awesome.
The game plot and stuff is so awesome it covers up the graphics
that goes to show grphics arent everything
Maps Admin
Map Maker
http://www.theartofwarfare.net/tawmaps
Old 03-31-2002, 07:22 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
Post WOW LW graphics are not that good!!

well there is something i didnt notice

LOL

the DF series is based on playability in my opinion. loads of games have sweeeet graphics but have suck ass gameplay and u play it once then never play it again.

i mean look at DF2, uuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrgggggg i REALLTY hate the look if it, but its soo much fun to play. playabilty is far superior to graphics. DF is so easy to 'pick up and play', being great takes practice but its easy to start out. ther only reason there is not grass is cause the the way the game is set out, u can run for mils and miles in any direction, hardly any games liek that, infact none ive played gives u freedom like that.

i got a feeling u'll be back for the next DF game in the series ( new engine not update / mission pack ) peter. and we'll still be here waiting for u

i know what ur saying, and ur right, the game is dated its quite old. hopefully Zombie will sort out a fine looking and playing game in the future. cya on the 'field soon
Old 03-31-2002, 10:08 AM
Dirt*PR* is offline Dirt*PR*

Smile ur right!!!

u just can't beat DF!!! thats y i never played GR cause i hated not being able to run where i wanted to! FREEDOM!!! muhahahaaa.

Quick Question on DF2.
Which has better sky settings to u...LW or DF2?
i think DF2 just looks beautiful sometimes with the sky settings and all. but LW for most part seems like of plain to me in that since. what happened to all the pretty sky colors like in df2. i mean u can change the sky and have a lite golden haze on everything the just kind of softly glows on stuff like buildings. very prudty. not too many like that in LW. know what i mean?
Old 04-05-2002, 07:57 PM
*GS*lostsoul is offline *GS*lostsoul

Biggrin

i think every one has a complaint on the way games are made but we still buy them and play them and have fun in doing so if all you can do is complain about the way a game looks then you are spending to much time sitting and not playing we play them to have fun not bitch about them
Old 04-05-2002, 08:00 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Quote:
Originally posted by *GS*lostsoul
i think every one has a complaint on the way games are made but we still buy them and play them and have fun in doing so if all you can do is complain about the way a game looks then you are spending to much time sitting and not playing we play them to have fun not bitch about them
someone who understands!!

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 04-06-2002, 01:50 AM
~FB~Ghandi is offline ~FB~Ghandi

well I have loved the DF games an still do. BUT if nobody was bitching then there will be no improvements or ad least not so big improvements they have 2 know what is wrong in the game
so they can fix it ..BUT I still think that the DF games has been the best in the war games because of the non restrictive game character also the map editor has been 100% thumps up even tho it also needs some work.. with out the map editor then the game will be dead in 1/2 year

Old 04-09-2002, 11:47 AM
BLADE =GH= is offline BLADE =GH=

Send a message via ICQ to BLADE =GH=
AS I posted in another forum sometime ago, Rather than people complain about the game that they play endless hours a day why don't they do something to help the game as in some tech heads coming up with ways to FIX the problems in the game rather than write it off. Yes I know they have codes and stuff but surely if a small group of people got together they could work something out and povable Nova might come to the party! yeah i doubt it to but was a thought
Old 04-18-2002, 01:54 AM
RogueSniper~S^S is offline RogueSniper~S^S

Send a message via ICQ to RogueSniper~S^S
I'm ready...........

for the new game to come out...hope it is better but will still buy it all the same..............BY THE WAY PANTHER...UR A SICK DUDE (THE MONKEY UNDER UR NAME) <---J/KIN
Old 05-02-2002, 04:22 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile DF/TFD.

I AGREE WITH INT3RNIL! DF IS A GREAT GAME IN ALL IT'S FORMS. FANCY GRAPHICS AIN'T EVERYTHING. DF IS EASY TO PLAY ON AND GREAT FUN!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FO DF/TFD TO ARRIVE IN THE SHOPS!

BADDOG

CRY HAVOC AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!!!!
Old 05-02-2002, 08:13 AM
STEALTH is offline STEALTH

dead

Quote:
with out the map editor then the game will be dead in 1/2 year
I agree there. Making new maps is a must. Did u notice the surge of new maps when showall objects came into play for DFLW. It opened up our imaginations and creativity to make more challenging maps.
DFTFD should have some new terrains and new objects to experiment with.