Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 10-13-2004, 11:56 AM
GeneraL is offline GeneraL

Send a message via ICQ to GeneraL
Fusion.Gaming.Squad

Me and my friend created this squad for one reason to have someone to play online without any annoying rules and not to have this squad to be like a second job.

However as time has showed to us some rules must be applied otherwise the squad stops being a squad but simple three letters attached to the players name, so for that reason to keep things running we had to put in the most basic rules, and as the members know we aren’t to strict with them unless the people just simply start taking piss that’s when we kick that person out and that person discovers the limit of our patience.

The main thing we aim for in this squad is teamwork, friendship and fun. There is no teamwork without friendship and there is no fun without teamwork. We are here to stay no matter what we will keep going no matter what happens to us. I by self will never quit which is why I am the one financing this squad at the moment as most of us are mainly students.

The reason why I do this is because I seen so many squads out there that are looking for the wrong things in the game some even go far enough to cheat, I don’t and my team members don’t. For me winning is not such a big thing if my squad works as a team and gets beaten by the other then I say fair enough, to me as the squad leader the achievement of having squad that is working as a team is good enough. As I believe that knowledge is very valuable today I will also give up my time to teach any of my members all I know as long as they are willing to learn

I have set this squad up for anyone out there who is honest and wants to play a game with a great bunch of people. We are getting a server soon so keep a look out for us.

And if anyone wants to join or challenge us just go to our web site

www.fusionsquad.com