Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 02-17-2007, 12:20 AM
KU43 is offline KU43

thanks

BBcould you thank Prime Minester Howard for me. He is more of an American than most of our cut and run congress. He has showen alot of Americans that the War on Terror isn't something that you can turn their back on. Our congress knows this too, but most use it as a tool to gain power and attack our president.
They say they support our troops but actions speak louder than words. Their words go from slandering our troops to stopping them from getting the tools they need to do their thankless job.
They undermind our president at every turn. The percentage of convicted felons in this moralist congress is only topped by a federal prison. Fifty years ago this country would call this treason but now? With the main media calling all our troops mercanarys to futher these felons way to destroy this country. At this rate I have serious worries as to the lifes of my childern and grandchildern.
Mr. Howard is a man that will keep your country strong and will tell it like it is instead of telling you what the voters want him to say. The truth hurts sometimes but at least it's better than a feel good lie we are being fed here.
KU43
Old 02-17-2007, 12:25 AM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

Were you actually commending little Johnny Howard? Im a little confused...but mostly because of the clobbering i copped earlier...
Old 02-17-2007, 01:24 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

trust howard, he tries to smack talk about the internal politics of another country and cant even do that right...

KU, want to see how bug a deal Iraq is for Howard, look at the troop commitments on the ground in Iraq, once you do that take of the embassy and governmental protection crew and see what you have left.

The troops we do have over there are doing a damn fine job that has won the respect of alot of military people, but the reality is that Australia has a few number of people in Iraq because as howard knows, if he tried to send more hed never win another election for anything...

Or as Senator Obama put it

"I would also note that we have close to 140,000 troops in Iraq and my understanding is Mr Howard has deployed 1400.

So if he is ... to fight the good fight in Iraq, I would suggest that he calls up another 20,000 Australians and send them to Iraq, otherwise it's just a bunch of empty rhetoric."

Howards out anyway, hell probably loose the election this year and even if he wins it he'll retire. Leaving his party under the control of Costello, Turnbull or Nelson
Old 02-17-2007, 04:07 AM

Wow, you summed it all up right there. You know more about politics than Johnny does!
Old 02-17-2007, 01:12 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

PELOSI- Speaker of the house her bill to raise minimun wages excluded one place. Star kiss and another cannery employ 75% of the work force. Both companys are San Fransico based and big money backers of Pelosi. The bill was shoved through before this was known. Her first choise to head up the military afairs was john murtha. an hour vidio is on the net showing him take bribes from an undercover FBI agent. The only reason he wasn't tried was he turned informant and snitched his friends in crime. to head up her house justic committee was a congressman that holds the title of being 1 0f 6 federal judges in U.S. history tossed from the bench after being convicted on 6 grand jury indietments for taking bribes from dime store thugs to mob boses for not guilty rulings. One of her favorts was caught molesting a 17 year old congressinal page. He told the press it wasn't child rape but a love afair and the press keap it quite and he was re-elected. We have the Kennedys. It doesn't matter which one they are all a bunch of thieften power hungry drunks that are above are laws. We have from Nevada Congressman Reid who never misses a chance to slander our troops or put them in harms way. Then their is Kerry who never lets Reid out do him when it comes to trashing our troops. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Requirments to be a U.S. Congressman include murder to shoplifting. So if you think Howard is all you say he is conceder yourself lucky. If these felons cut troop funding what will happen to the ones in Iraq who have had their first taste of freedom? What will happen to America if we cut and run? Will the terrorist go crawl under a rock, never to be heard from again? Will Iran stop their quist for nukes, stop arming the insurgents with rockets, bombs, and armor pircing ammo, and let freedom ring in their border nation, Iraq? Or will there be genocide in Iraq, nukes landing on Israel, and dirty nukes being planted in both our countrys.
When our spineless congress cut funding our troops we left Viet Nam, a war we were close to winning according to our enemy there. We let the people of the south to be murdered, allowed Pol Pot in Cambodia to lay genocide to a million people. our military seen beaten paved the way for revolution in Nicaragua and the Soviet invasion into Afghanistan. History repetes it's self because some never learn from their passed mistakes. This quick fix congress is dumping on us I think will mark the end of this country. But it never was about the war it was about money, power, and votes.
Old 02-17-2007, 05:20 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

so um, what happened to this no politics talk rule? lol
Old 02-17-2007, 07:54 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by BB
so um, what happened to this no politics talk rule? lol
its in mike hands lol

man i would have move it to spam area. but mike already made a post in it so i leave it be
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 02-17-2007, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KU43
PELOSI- Speaker of the house her bill to raise minimun wages excluded one place. Star kiss and another cannery employ 75% of the work force. Both companys are San Fransico based and big money backers of Pelosi. The bill was shoved through before this was known. Her first choise to head up the military afairs was john murtha. an hour vidio is on the net showing him take bribes from an undercover FBI agent. The only reason he wasn't tried was he turned informant and snitched his friends in crime. to head up her house justic committee was a congressman that holds the title of being 1 0f 6 federal judges in U.S. history tossed from the bench after being convicted on 6 grand jury indietments for taking bribes from dime store thugs to mob boses for not guilty rulings. One of her favorts was caught molesting a 17 year old congressinal page. He told the press it wasn't child rape but a love afair and the press keap it quite and he was re-elected. We have the Kennedys. It doesn't matter which one they are all a bunch of thieften power hungry drunks that are above are laws. We have from Nevada Congressman Reid who never misses a chance to slander our troops or put them in harms way. Then their is Kerry who never lets Reid out do him when it comes to trashing our troops. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Requirments to be a U.S. Congressman include murder to shoplifting. So if you think Howard is all you say he is conceder yourself lucky. If these felons cut troop funding what will happen to the ones in Iraq who have had their first taste of freedom? What will happen to America if we cut and run? Will the terrorist go crawl under a rock, never to be heard from again? Will Iran stop their quist for nukes, stop arming the insurgents with rockets, bombs, and armor pircing ammo, and let freedom ring in their border nation, Iraq? Or will there be genocide in Iraq, nukes landing on Israel, and dirty nukes being planted in both our countrys.
When our spineless congress cut funding our troops we left Viet Nam, a war we were close to winning according to our enemy there. We let the people of the south to be murdered, allowed Pol Pot in Cambodia to lay genocide to a million people. our military seen beaten paved the way for revolution in Nicaragua and the Soviet invasion into Afghanistan. History repetes it's self because some never learn from their passed mistakes. This quick fix congress is dumping on us I think will mark the end of this country. But it never was about the war it was about money, power, and votes.
Ever heard of paragraphs?
Old 02-18-2007, 04:21 AM
KU43 is offline KU43

I didn't know there was a no political talk rule. Did I miss something. I havn't been keeping up. These last two months I havn't had the free time to be here. Sorry if I steped on anyones toes, rained on anyones prade or crapped in anyone's cheereo's
Old 02-18-2007, 04:44 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

Nah your right KU, as it stands poli talk is fine as long as it dosent become a member to member flame war

If it changes itll be made reasonabely obvious...

If i ever get to the states well have to meet up for a drink, meet the other side sort of thing lol

Last edited by Lakie; 02-18-2007 at 04:50 AM.
Old 02-18-2007, 06:41 AM
KU43 is offline KU43

Sure thing B. B. I'll buy.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:34 AM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Sounds like Neo-con yap yap to me. Sorry if I slapped someone in the face.

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1