Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 02-06-2005, 06:41 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
Recurring Dreams?

Spooky or just coinsidence?

When I was about 11(around 1976) I had a dream that I have had 3 times since, This is my dream.

I am walking up a street, when a car speeding along was being chased by a Police helicopter, I Then start running upto a house, as I get closer to the house, I get shot by someone from the within the car. I then see myself laying on the ground and raising up above my body just like watching a movie zooming upward away from my body.

As I say I have had this dream happen 3 maybe 4 times, The reason I say Spooky or coinsidence is I know live in the house I died outside of..

The times I have had this dream were when I was young, But what brought it back was having the dream again while I was living here, 28 years later.
Also In 1976 police in the UK didnt have Helicopters its only in about the last 8/10 years, The police started using Heli's....

Anyone else had any Strange dreams that have had any reliance in their lives?
Old 02-06-2005, 06:47 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
:/ scary dude

u should try to get it interpreted to see what ppl think it means.

i don't seem to remember many dreams say for a year or so, then i remember 3 or 4 from consecutive nights. usually they are of fighting or some kind of struggle. they are always in slow motion to :/
Old 02-06-2005, 06:50 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
No, never had any reaccuring dreams, although I have had dreams as in "deja-vu" style. I've had dreams wheere I dream of something, and it feels as if I've done it before. Then, the next day, the dream happens or something like it happens. :S
Old 02-06-2005, 07:00 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
:/ scary dude

u should try to get it interpreted to see what ppl think it means.

i don't seem to remember many dreams say for a year or so, then i remember 3 or 4 from consecutive nights. usually they are of fighting or some kind of struggle. they are always in slow motion to :/
I thought a bit scary too m8...
I hate my dreams its worse than the BBC repeats, repeats, repeats....

I have had a few dreams that I have had over and over again, Its just this one was stranger than them, In the fact I know live in that house.

Where I live now is one street away from where I grewup, And when I first had the dream I stayed away from the street, But As time goes by you just forget.
Then When I had the dream here it jogged my memory, But I look at it as if it was saying this is where I will live till I die, Or somtime in the future I will meet my fate in the way my dream played out, Luckily we have a Car but there was no car on the drive in my dream, I just got to make sure one stays there...
Old 02-06-2005, 08:32 PM
.janissary is offline .janissary

Yes I have, Ive had ones that i live in the past or as a different species(animal) but anyways thats not creepy is,
When i was about 6 i had a dream that i got my license and was on a cruise, i was going down the interstate when i saw a gaurdrail and some fenceing line across the side... Thats when i woke up... Bout 3 years later i had the same dream but it went further, i was driving and one of my tires blew, then my mom woke me up..... when i got my license about three years ago i went for a cruise and dropped a CD on the floor after i hear the crash i look up and theres the same guard rail and fencing lined up perfectly, i look at my rear left tire, its smoking because while i went down to to pick up my cd a piece of steel went threw it.... i think that are dreams and time are related....waves of energy that reoccur kind of like sound waves.... very creepy, i have hadlots of experiances like this, i rarely have a dream anymore but if i do i am careful about what it might scare me of in the future... wewewewewew creepy
Old 02-06-2005, 09:37 PM
the þrox™ is offline the þrox™

Send a message via ICQ to the þrox™ Send a message via AIM to the þrox™
i have many dreams of that type, but they are more like an made up place that doesnt exist and i tend to always show up in about these 3 places every couple of years in the dreams.

----------------------------------------
[Presents: ++]

Sigs Made: [29]
Old 02-06-2005, 09:52 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Quote:
Originally posted by Convict
i have many dreams of that type, but they are more like an made up place that doesnt exist and i tend to always show up in about these 3 places every couple of years in the dreams.
Well I wish mine were made up places..

But my street is easy to make out in or out of dream I have a church at the bottom of my street and one at the top, And I remember walking past the bottom church in my dream..

The main dreams I hate and its happend loads of times, Where in my dreams I have won money, And in my dream I goto bed and think what I will buy when I wake up, So When I wake up in the morning I think, oh Ill goto town. And go in my pockets and think who stole my money I know I had it last night before going to bed.

Strange how real dreams seem at the time...
Old 02-07-2005, 03:18 AM
.enfo. is offline .enfo.

Send a message via ICQ to .enfo.
3 isnt alot
but thats wierd, maybe u can see into the future, when things didnt exist, but u saw them, all dreams have meanings

Supporter > < Supporter
Quote:
Originally posted by A TIN OF GAS
enfo... u suck!

p.s. love ya really enfo
Old 02-07-2005, 07:02 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

Dreams i remember often are influenced by books ive read. The recurring dream i remember very vividely is that i find a entrance to a stairwell to a secret basement. In the basement is a door that opens up into a big chamber with a very long table in the middle with edwardian oak chairs lining both sides (i know my furniture - dads an antique dealer) and at the far end is three 'thrones' with the nameplaque in the center one having my name on it.

I know this scene to be a meeting place for a secret society as i imagined it in a text-book i read focused on the Knights templar and the Illuminati. The house where i found the entrance is the house i grew up in as a kid.
Old 02-07-2005, 12:20 PM
Stu is offline Stu
Resident Member

I think Steve told be about his pet rabbit, thumper, chasing him. It was all a dream tho j/k.
I'm often a dream of me sitting in this chair, I haven't the foggiest where it is, looks like a cellar or boiler room. I'm sitting in this chair, and i can't speak, i can't move. Then i all of a sudden feel frightened, but i don't know why. Then a black faint object knocks me and the chair over. I always do the same thing and make a run for the door at that room, as soon as i walk through that door the same object hits me. I usually find myself still with no voice.
Then i wake up . After that dream, my throat is always really sore, like as if u have been crying looooaaadz and then ure throat akes .
Thats about the only dream that keeps on repeating, happens about once a month, maybe it is telling me something, but what .
- Warm regards
Old 02-07-2005, 12:53 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

i have had the same dream about 6 times, that i can remember of the same thing always happens except its in a different place, its wierd.. stuff
Old 02-07-2005, 12:56 PM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

LSD will do that to you :P

j/k

my dreams are so ****ed up i hardly rember them .. or when i try and re tell them it's hard cause they make no sense at all ...

but whats also weird about dreams is you see ...things...you never seen before...and when you finally do see them...it looks just like it ....
Old 02-07-2005, 06:35 PM
DARKELF808 is offline DARKELF808

Send a message via AIM to DARKELF808
i have the same dream every time i fall a sleep in this one chair-i wake up in that chair walk to the end of this room open this door and fall then i wake up and the same dream happens within a dream for about 3 times- then i actualy wake up on the ground in front of the chair i fall out of the chair and my guess is that it triggers theses dreams within dreams.

Old 02-07-2005, 07:22 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

I was hoping someone else had had a similar dream that had somthing spooky like mine, Im getting worried I have read your expierences and none have come close to ending up where I did.

I would get the dream interpreted But I dont think I want to know what Mine means, Ill just take it as I have.

Ill be happy if I move away from here, At least I know then it meant nothing, I was going to post about the dream ages ago but never got around to it.
Old 02-07-2005, 07:28 PM
RightSight/CoP/ is offline RightSight/CoP/

i had a dream that a BIGGGGGG car crash happened,i mean i could accually see it,feel like i was accually in the back seat of one of the cars and it accually happened,it was on the news the next morining...ill describe the dream:

i was in a bright red SUV, and the car infront of us(me,i guess) swerved,itno the next lane,the car in the next lane slameed in to the driver side of the car that swerved,it did a roll over,hit a couple more cars in the next lane,the car i was in swerved in to the car that hit the other car that swerved and i woke up in a cold sweat when the caralmost rolled over....

Old 02-08-2005, 11:48 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

The only recurring dream I ever had was after I left the army and it was always the same thing my best friend in the army is stuck in the middle of a field under heavy fire and I can't get to him as the fire is so heavy.

A few years back he went through a very messy divorce after his wife left him for some one else. I told our doctor about it because it was happening so often and he specualted that I related to John as a former comrade in arms and as the divorce was some thing I couldn't help him with I put him in a war context and and dreamt this awful dream of being unable to get to him.

I don't know if it makes any sense but he remarried and was very happy and the day he got married my dreams stopped?

Very strange dreams indeed.

Regards and I hope your dream is just that Sal a dream.
Old 02-08-2005, 07:42 PM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

Should be careful man. Is there any other way around this street? Anyway to avoid it?

I had this wierd dream the other night... more than wierd. It scared the hell out of me.

I'm with this squad of soldiers who are all in heavy armour in this dropship that is going to drop us on this planet cos we're on a training exercise/recon mission. The dropship hovers in one place and we all rope out and begin making our way to some checkpoint. The terrain is hillious with about a million miles of grass that goes up to my waist. I am also in armour with some huge machinegun. There arent any trees anywhere and there is always those huge clouds around and its a sunny as hell.
So our squad walks for the whole day and sets up camp in this big patch of flat grass. I am elected to scout out the area before we start setting up the sleeping gear. I stand upon this small hill overlooking the plains. I watch carefully for any movement. I see the wind is gently blowing the grass and it sways like waves. The sun is going down and the sky behind me glows orange. But before I leave my spot, I notice something perculiar about the grass 60 metres ahead of me. Its moving. Not in the direction of the wind though. Like something is walking there. I crouched and watch it carefully. It moves in the opposite direction of the wind. I try looking for anything too see but its empty, like its moving itself. So i head back to the camp to tell the others. They dont believe me.

Then this happens.

During the night one of us is on patrol and he dosent return when he is due. We start to get worried and call for him on the radios, but no answer. We shine our torches at the grass and we see it moving again. Something rushing towards us. Two of the other dudes open fire at the movement and thats when we saw it. It was big and it had lots of teeth. There were more of them swarming in over the hills around us. We could only see them if we didnt shine our torches onto them. We had to use our natural night vision. We stay and fight until everyone is dead. I try to hide, but its no use, its like as if these things wont die and there are hundreds of them. They surround me and theres nothing i can do but let them take me down. I can actually feel the sharp pain of something slicing into me. I wake up and I am coated in sweat.
I usually have dreams about made up places and made up names. I use these to create my own sort of universe thing. Its massive and thats where most of my ideas come from.
Old 02-08-2005, 08:04 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Quote:
Originally posted by front-liner
Should be careful man. Is there any other way around this street? Anyway to avoid it?

I had this wierd dream the other night... more than wierd. It scared the hell out of me.

I'm with this squad of soldiers who are all in heavy armour in this dropship that is going to drop us on this planet cos we're on a training exercise/recon mission. The dropship hovers in one place and we all rope out and begin making our way to some checkpoint. The terrain is hillious with about a million miles of grass that goes up to my waist. I am also in armour with some huge machinegun. There arent any trees anywhere and there is always those huge clouds around and its a sunny as hell.
So our squad walks for the whole day and sets up camp in this big patch of flat grass. I am elected to scout out the area before we start setting up the sleeping gear. I stand upon this small hill overlooking the plains. I watch carefully for any movement. I see the wind is gently blowing the grass and it sways like waves. The sun is going down and the sky behind me glows orange. But before I leave my spot, I notice something perculiar about the grass 60 metres ahead of me. Its moving. Not in the direction of the wind though. Like something is walking there. I crouched and watch it carefully. It moves in the opposite direction of the wind. I try looking for anything too see but its empty, like its moving itself. So i head back to the camp to tell the others. They dont believe me.

Then this happens.

During the night one of us is on patrol and he dosent return when he is due. We start to get worried and call for him on the radios, but no answer. We shine our torches at the grass and we see it moving again. Something rushing towards us. Two of the other dudes open fire at the movement and thats when we saw it. It was big and it had lots of teeth. There were more of them swarming in over the hills around us. We could only see them if we didnt shine our torches onto them. We had to use our natural night vision. We stay and fight until everyone is dead. I try to hide, but its no use, its like as if these things wont die and there are hundreds of them. They surround me and theres nothing i can do but let them take me down. I can actually feel the sharp pain of something slicing into me. I wake up and I am coated in sweat.
I usually have dreams about made up places and made up names. I use these to create my own sort of universe thing. Its massive and thats where most of my ideas come from.
No I have no way of Avoiding the street I now live in...

But to your dream, Sounds like you been Playing too much HALO? lol
Old 02-08-2005, 09:09 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

I have dreams.. things that happen to me later in life.. all the time... thats the only time i dream.

When I was younger I used to dream of working with my dad for some reason, I'm working with him now at amazon.com where hes the GM.

About a week before my car got broken into, i drempt about someone trying to steal something from me.

I also had a dream where I got into an car accident because there was 'something' wrong with my tire. I never knew what was wrong, but the next day when I parked my car, got out and started walking into work and for some reason I looked over at my car and sure enough my tire was almost flat.

I also get these feelings all the time, like when I was younger the nights I didn't go out to party, were usually nights something really bad happened. I've been to so many partys, all my friends have at LEAST 3-4 minors, I have 0.

Also if i'm really into a project (Like a php script) and i'm stuck, i dream of the fix, and it ALWAYS works . Even if I didn't know HOW to do it in the first place.

I also had this dream when I was very young (I still remember this very good), about a big monster bear, and a lava pit and I was walking across a bridge, and for some reason I couldn't turn back, but the monster bear was coming for me. I died in that dream even though they say that can't happen. I was almost killed a few years later in seatle WA on a suspencion bridge, by a buss.

Dreams are the weirdest thing.. The problem is I don't remeber these dreams untill the thing happens. Then I remember the dream perfect. Even after a few years..

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 02-08-2005, 09:24 PM
the þrox™ is offline the þrox™

Send a message via ICQ to the þrox™ Send a message via AIM to the þrox™
dam wish my dreams talked to me...lucky guys id prefer to dream my future then be unprepared.

----------------------------------------
[Presents: ++]

Sigs Made: [29]