Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Sigs and Graphics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sigs and Graphics Show off your sigs/graphics or request your own

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 06:33 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
Gamers Graphics needs sig makers!!

Gamers Graphics is here to help provide gamers with graphic needs for themselves, their squad or clan, or they community. We are gamers providing other gamers. Please give respect to receive any respect.

We are currently looking for graphic designers of all skill. Beginners, Intermediate, or expert designers. We will be offering tutorials where designers can learn and experiment with their techniques or designers can teach others by posting their tutorials. We are striving to become a major part deal in leading graphic design on the internet with gaming squads or clans, professional businesses, etc.

http://www.gamers-gfx.com/

Old 02-11-2008, 11:08 PM
Luckz is offline Luckz

Send a message via AIM to Luckz Send a message via Yahoo to Luckz
im not registering a third time because you guys like to remake the forum every 3 days

SOTW #1 Winner

Old 02-11-2008, 11:45 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
lmao 3x lol me not once lucky me
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 02-12-2008, 11:58 AM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
Quote:
Originally posted by Luckz
im not registering a third time because you guys like to remake the forum every 3 days
actually the guy that owns this one isn't the one who owned the last one because the new guy was a designer on the old site and was getting tired of that then the old site shut down anyways so this should be up for at least 6 months since that is what the guy payed for on the new one lol

Old 02-13-2008, 11:04 AM
Moreno is offline Moreno

Yes I am the owner of gamers-gfx.com. The website is already paid for 6 months in advance. We will be offering graphic designs, downloads or uploads of renders, brushes, fonts, and more!

We also do offer tutorials for designers to get better. Or Designers teaching beginners. We offer template/theme hosting if you are a designer trying to advertise your theme. I created a template and coded it in HTML. It is available to look at here:

http://www.gamers-gfx.com/templates/...bee/index.html

We are looking for more designers, forum support, moderators, and more design request. So hit us up, we will try and do our best. We are trying to get better at what we do.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:09 PM
Spazz is offline Spazz

Send a message via AIM to Spazz
feel free to put any of my brushes on your site

www.spazz24.deviantart.com
Old 02-13-2008, 03:42 PM
Luckz is offline Luckz

no one wants those spazz

SOTW #1 Winner

Old 02-13-2008, 04:16 PM
Spazz is offline Spazz

Send a message via AIM to Spazz
no one wants you to be alive, but you don't see me complaining.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:36 PM
Chief ADFP

gee artist always thinking they are better then others.

Spazz & Luckz; you know we have a thread unasked for a Sig for the longest time, ether put your foot in your mouth or show us you still have what it takes! other wise go hide your head in a hole some place OK

Request a Sig/Graphic unasked: http://www.novahq.net/forum/showthre...457#post319457

retire mean you hang it up for good, stay on top means: doing thing to stay on top of things.

you know it would be really nice you two step up and do some Sig's for people some times in the Sig area here
==================================
Moreno
wish you the best on your site hope it do a outstanding for you.

basic we have a bunch of monkeys clamming they know how do it, but don't like to do any Request when they come up.

sorry to say most part if there is any real artist left here? they mostly don't show up to work on any Sig Request at all here. you may find 100% artist other places! these artist here do the talk but when it come to make them up no show on Sig/Request area here. maybe once a year if we lucky at all they do some

mostly some highroller, moderator's and admin been jumping on some of them to get them done for people.

most part the Sig area been a low key when it come to get any real artist doing anything for people Request at all, thats the truth of the matter.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 02-13-2008 at 05:40 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:38 PM
Luckz is offline Luckz

Will no offense, but how can you be like you are. i really doubt you even realize the amount of people that are "anti chief". We are always in awe from some of the posts you make, because it takes us many minutes to decipher what you actually try to say. You have no way of detecting sarcasm via the internet and if you would know...all the original or older designers are close with one another.

[quote=sorry to say most part if there is any srtist left here they mostly don't show up to work on any Request for Sig at all here. you may find 100% artist other places! these artist here do the talk but when it come to make them up no show on Sig/Request here. maybe once a year if we lucky at all they do some[/quote]

I would suggest you go hide your head in a grammar lesson or some other hole you crawled out of. I bet you would have never thought about that before your snippy remark.

I haven't been active in a long time for signature design, and I'm not even considered on a Nova HQ design team because there isn't one anymore(there hasn't been for 2 years). I have retired from taking formal graphic design requests, that doesn't mean I have to permanently keep photo shop uninstalled. So in your jumbled sentence order that could be thought of as a paragraph you have no clue what is going on as usual. No one posts here because it is dead...joey left, rider left, bones left, Kat, terry was left or banned, medic the same. black hawk jedi (cardiac) has moved on to a primary graphics forum, me myself am too involved with college and rugby to take a full time design job, same goes for starfox, and to mention the bans of a decent amount of quality designers. ( I actually believe medics ban was lifted awhile ago)

i hardly doubt spazz took any offense to what i have said, just like joey, and the others. because you are a moderator you think there are problems when there aren't any. I have even registered at sharps website and have been posting?

Why don't you pick up the slack and make a signature, an actual signature...not some 500x400 screen shot with writing on it. You think of me and spazz as putting down each other? Have you noticed the snipping betwen us, because it is a joke. If you check post history you have notice I do not put down anyones work, it's never something i have done. I also think it's ironic that maybe once in awhile you can get work out of us? If you want stuff to get done, recruit designers. . . don't for a second think me and spazz are, and that you can say we are lazy and harsh to designers. Spazz hasn't made a sig in god knows how long!

I know that there are countless amounts of designers that are better than me, medic and star and bhj were very very mediocre designers and now have far surpassed me when i was even considered in my prime of design.

I am trying to make this post as detailed and efficient as possible, because I know that pressing your authority will result me with a deleted post and a ban from a community I have visited every day for 4 years.

I suppose this post is done for now, I can only just sit and wait.

SOTW #1 Winner

Old 02-13-2008, 06:04 PM
Chief ADFP

you know you are welcome to do them any time here, its free for all to do them up for sig-Request.

sig team was drop for the most part to do flming other and not showing up at all to do them up.

will you think you can be on the NovaHq Sig-team?
they was not replace do to other not doing any at all main reason.

i don't think any one have the right to say they know how to! when they don't do any at all, thats the point!

Luckz tell me last year did you do any sig-Request at all for the fun of it for people who ask for one?

there is no sig-team why 9-10 there no one doing them at all.

Chrispy, Steve, Mike and me! did some up for people who only ask for a sig. maybe some other step in out of the blue. but no one act like they can do it full time atless 5 a week.

sorry Luckz you don't have a leg to stand on. you need to show you can do the job before you can get the job.

Sig-team means being there 7/24, not once in a bluemoon ok

you really don't have tobe on a sig team ether and your gang can do them as you like, but not doing anything how are we to know you'll be there when things get hot?

funny i can't recall you filling any sig-Request at all for the longest time?

pass two years? or longer. wierd to think about it, a real person who be there 100% would love to do the job on Sig-Request right off the back without a reason not to do them up.

maybe your lazy or no longer care about it is all.

its not only you Luckz or Spazz it all them who act like they know it! but they don't show anything if they can's do it at all 5 a week. yea small time artwork is nice and sweet. but if they get a lot of Request for Sig's can you keep it up?

you know i would love the admin for get some real sig-team (from another site) come here to show you guys what it really means tobe in a sig-team and how to act the part.

not some iffy sig-team ether

Last edited by Hellfighter; 02-13-2008 at 06:18 PM.
Closed Thread