Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2006, 06:51 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Confused Kids your school system will be spying on your Computer System

there no more peace of mind when it come to kids interaction with other on the internet even if they are blowing off steam doing so.

will lets face it to start with Illinois is not a great place to start with! its easyer for them to watch over the kids in their school system vs New York City Ny.

anyways to all the kids in school will be watching you and if you fool around with them notepad/laptop be ready to buy it at full price even if its a use item. watch what you post on the internet or email to others. they may know of it as will.

Quote:
AURORA, Illinois (AP) -- A suburban Chicago teenager is facing felony harassment charges for threatening the life of a school official on MySpace.com, police say.

The 14-year-old allegedly posted the threat on the social-networking Internet site at the beginning of the school year, but it wasn't discovered by school officials until Monday, said Dan Ferrelli, spokesman for the Aurora Police Department.

The teen was charged with felony harassment through electronic communications, referred to the juvenile court system and released into his parents' custody, Ferrelli said. The school district is also investigating.

"It's pretty new to us," said Todd Colvin, assistant superintendent of Oswego Unit School District 308. "It's something schools are all going to have to be dealing with."

Classes at the teen's school, Bednarcik Junior High School in Oswego, ended Monday.

Last month, another suburban Chicago school district decided students would be held accountable for what they post on Internet blogs and social-networking sites.

Starting next year, all students in extracurricular activities in Community High School District 128, which includes Libertyville and Vernon Hills high schools, must sign an agreement that evidence of "illegal or inappropriate" behavior posted on the Internet could be grounds for disciplinary action.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/interne....ap/index.html
man i am happy there was no computer system when i was in high school i may have posted up a image of my female school teacher who was hot as hell, a women to die for. man i would done her in a heart beat if i had the chance back in 1976 in the 11th grade
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 06-07-2006 at 10:18 PM.